Barnes Returning to UNC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2011, 05:33 PM         #281
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KM's dad also said he was betting his house on Irving to Indiana....
 04-15-2011, 05:34 PM         #282
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KM's dad also said he was going to stop posting on IC, that was like a year ago....
 04-15-2011, 05:35 PM         #283
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if thats the case then no bodies "sources" are any good...
 04-15-2011, 05:37 PM         #284
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and at the same time he said henson and zeller were coming back also.. way before the season ended.. and stuck with it.
 04-15-2011, 05:57 PM         #285
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of ppl new Tyler was coming back..i never once thought bout him leaving even though he's more than good enough to...Henson based on draft position probably shouldve even though he's not really ready. Personally, Henson made the right decision for himself skill wise, but maybe the wrong when it comes to where he may go in the draft next yr..
 7 years ago '09        #286
TYO 
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
Barnes coming back would be good for College ball. We need one of these top 5 kids to come back..and hold off.
 7 years ago '10        #287
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15681 15681
 Lowkey18 said:
and at the same time he said henson and zeller were coming back also.. way before the season ended.. and stuck with it.
i think just abt everyone expected them to stay....I know on the news either today or yesterday cnt remember they showed Barnes playin pick up games wit the rest of the team against fans. Not saying that means anything, but if Im bout to enter the draft im not playin no pick up games wit wit some scrub a.ss fans only to fk around and get hurt
 7 years ago '06        #288
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Yeah, I'm starting to think he's gone also. The Carolina boards have horrible sources btw.
 04-15-2011, 06:35 PM         #289
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
i think just abt everyone expected them to stay....I know on the news either today or yesterday cnt remember they showed Barnes playin pick up games wit the rest of the team against fans. Not saying that means anything, but if Im bout to enter the draft im not playin no pick up games wit wit some scrub a.ss fans only to fk around and get hurt
They do that like every day and have for a while...
 7 years ago '04        #290
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
Thugluv has been actin a fool in this thread all day. You been drinkin?
 04-15-2011, 09:02 PM         #291
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
Thugluv has been actin a fool in this thread all day. You been drinkin?
I'm just screwing around with these peeps...hope they aint taking me serious
 04-15-2011, 09:06 PM         #292
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like this 2 insiders say hes gone.. and cleveland is the team thats been trying to let him know they have interest (which i dont understand cause they real order hasn't even been revealed + its fu*king Cleavland) then you got 2 other insiders who are saying that hes coming back.. thing is 1 insider who says he is looking like NBA lean can't explain the entire story because hes been asked not to by someone inside the staff of the team.. soooooooooo.. idk.. goes 1 of 2 ways..

A... he comes back and were number 1 pending UK guys

B... He leaves and i go cry in the car.
 7 years ago '04        #293
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,869 | Props total: 8193 8193
 Lowkey18 said:
its like this 2 insiders say hes gone.. and cleveland is the team thats been trying to let him know they have interest (which i dont understand cause they real order hasn't even been revealed + its fu*king Cleavland) then you got 2 other insiders who are saying that hes coming back.. thing is 1 insider who says he is looking like NBA lean can't explain the entire story because hes been asked not to by someone inside the staff of the team.. soooooooooo.. idk.. goes 1 of 2 ways..

A... he comes back and were number 1 pending UK guys

B... He leaves and i go cry in the car.
Yeah, he leaves you can't expect us to win a title next year. Hell, we'll have a hard time beating Duke again.
 7 years ago '06        #294
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Even if he leaves it's not like they can't win the National Championship next year. They won't be the overwhelming favorites like they would be with him, but they'll be one of a handful of teams that could win it.

They'll still easily finish either 1 or 2 in the ACC (Along with Duke). Hell the ACC looks like it could be a lot weaker next season (Which is saying something).

All the focus is on Jones & Knight at Kentucky now, it really all depends on what they do.
 7 years ago '06        #295
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 bassy said:
Even if he leaves it's not like they can't win the National Championship next year. They won't be the overwhelming favorites like they would be with him, but they'll be one of a handful of teams that could win it.

They'll still easily finish either 1 or 2 in the ACC (Along with Duke). Hell the ACC looks like it could be a lot weaker next season (Which is saying something).

All the focus is on Jones & Knight at Kentucky now, it really all depends on what they do.
I agree, we will still be pretty good. But we will need Bullock and Mcdonald to step up to the max though. And like you said we will still finish probably one or two in the acc.

Not that I care about rankings that much, but where do you'll think unc will be ranked if Barnes leaves? Ik a lot depends on Uk and Texas also.

Last edited by kmstokes; 04-15-2011 at 09:28 PM..
 04-15-2011, 09:27 PM         #296
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if barnes leaves i wonder if that will effect Z's decision.. he came back with the thought that hes going to seriously contend for a 2nd Ring.. and he still might.. but we have a helluve a better change with barnes.
 04-15-2011, 10:32 PM         #297
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would you cry and not be happy for him? Ain't not Duke fans doing anything but supporting Kyrie reallly, and we got a lot less out of him than you did Barnes.
 04-15-2011, 10:34 PM         #298
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean i wish him the best but i think he should come back 1 more year.. the money will still be there.. if he really wants to put his stamp on UNC he should come back for a title run.. Hansbrough style.
 04-15-2011, 10:38 PM         #299
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
i mean i wish him the best but i think he should come back 1 more year.. the money will still be there.. if he really wants to put his stamp on UNC he should come back for a title run.. Hansbrough style.
I'm sure Main is saying the same thing about Derrick Williams when in essence, n*gga should be in the draft...
 04-15-2011, 10:41 PM         #300
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought Kyrie should return also.. i actually think just about everyone SHOULD have returned.. the money will be there.. the kids have talent.. the Lockout Looms.. yea the agents will take care of them.. i believe if your top 10 they will.. but you'll have to pay them back.. and sit out 1 year of ball..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy