Barnes Returning to UNC

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #201
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
:sad2: :(
 7 years ago '04        #202
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Lowkey18 said:
the decision imo is done yes.. but why rush him.. if you think hes not weighing anything then i really think you need to step back and look at this from his angle..
if the decision is made, what could he possibly be weighing? His mom wants him to get a degree. One of the selling points of him coming to UNC was academics. He sat down with an advisor before he got to Carolina and mapped out a way to a degree in 3 years. That's why he's enrolling in summer classes. Which means he'll be back for his junior year too.
 7 years ago '08        #203
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 Dillinger805 said:
good decision if true, i dont want him to end up like forte and be nothing on next level, because he has the tools just needs another yr to develop.....and get a title
Really, Forte? Barnes aint sh*t like Forte.

Forte knew he shouldn't have left..well at least now he know
 04-13-2011, 05:55 PM         #204
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
if the decision is made, what could he possibly be weighing? His mom wants him to get a degree. One of the selling points of him coming to UNC was academics. He sat down with an advisor before he got to Carolina and mapped out a way to a degree in 3 years. That's why he's enrolling in summer classes. Which means he'll be back for his junior year too.
right now i think hes like im coming back.. but hes still side eyeing the entire situation looking at what guys are declaring looking at how the draft class is looking so far.. and thinking.. but as of right now.. i think he comes back.. but i dont blame him for waiting.. doesnt hurt anything.. certainly doesnt make him a "lerbon" type person..
 7 years ago '09        #205
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I still dont understand all the tdd hate for barnes. Yeah skypegate was a bit much. But they talk about dude...like he's a dog.

Either way I think he comes back and UNC/UK are about to be destroying teams next year.
 04-13-2011, 06:09 PM         #206
Reck83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand Zeller and Henson coming back................but barnes is a top 5 lock? A good chance at #1, I would go.
 7 years ago '06        #207
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,724 | Props total: 1788 1788
 uncfan888 said:
i disagree with that logic.. if all the 1 seeds played in the final four, that proves that there were 4 really good teams and the rest of them sucked. This tourney was so crazy because everyone was so even. there was really no super team this year. that's what Zerk is saying, and I agree with what he's saying.
I agree, no great teams, but everyone knew that. It might have been some good teams, I would classify unc between good and above average.
 04-13-2011, 06:21 PM         #208
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uncfan sucked me back into the thread (no homo)... My n*gga. This dude been hiding for ages!

All they see is "UNC hate" my dude and are arguing instead of seeing the bigger picture. That sh*t is a female trait. Only wanting to see things your way.
I digress though. Good to see you back my nig! We need some unbiased, unhating the world UNC fans back on here. You, FearDaFoot and Bassy need to post more man.

And shouts to all the tards that are saying I'm only saying this year sucks cuz Duke didn't win it when I said it last year when Duke did win it...
 7 years ago '04        #209
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
i havne't been hiding. just crazy busy with work... it's been nuts
 7 years ago '09        #210
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
In the Barbershop just now and I witness what should be the funniest sh*t ever and I know the dumbest sh*t ever in life. I'm still tripping off this sh*t. Somebody mentions Barnes is probably heading back to UNC and some clown a.ss n*gga says, "n*gga, Barnes went to UCLA and cant go back to college."

Everybody in there hit him with the face then commenced to going the fu*k in on the dude. Only thing missing was a record player skipping. I damn near got plugged of that sh*t it was so funny.

Some n*ggas need to never speak on sports in life.
 04-13-2011, 06:39 PM         #211
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i havne't been hiding. just crazy busy with work... it's been nuts
I'm coming to Bobcats arena for the Jordan game... so with that being said, let me get a Snickers.
 04-13-2011, 06:40 PM         #212
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
In the Barbershop just now and I witness what should be the funniest sh*t ever and I know the dumbest sh*t ever in life. I'm still tripping off this sh*t. Somebody mentions Barnes is probably heading back to UNC and some clown a.ss n*gga says, "n*gga, Barnes went to UCLA and cant go back to college."

Everybody in there hit him with the face then commenced to going the fu*k in on the dude. Only thing missing was a record player skipping. I damn near got plugged of that sh*t it was so funny.

7 years ago '06        #213
taboo1169  OP
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2011, 07:06 PM         #214
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:

[pic - click to view]

You didnt read but yet you searched for a pic:dancingcool:

Last edited by ThugLuv5450; 04-13-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 04-13-2011, 07:13 PM         #215
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The kid is wanting unc fans to beg at his feet..He's a drama queen..one that happens to be good at bball....Irving let Duke know in a timely fashion that he was taking his talents to south beach...uncfan is right the kid knows whats he's going to do...

uncfan n bassy come around more these other unc fans are just ugh...except for kmstokes he's pretty level headed
 7 years ago '04        #216
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
I'm coming to Bobcats arena for the Jordan game... so with that being said, let me get a Snickers.
i got you! plain or with almonds?
 04-13-2011, 07:38 PM         #217
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
Both! All I know is, you better keep them at the right temp. I don't want no melted chocolate! :dancingcool:
 04-13-2011, 07:45 PM         #218
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
Throw a twix in for ya boy...:dancingcool:
 04-13-2011, 07:45 PM         #219
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
The kid is wanting unc fans to beg at his feet..He's a drama queen..one that happens to be good at bball....Irving let Duke know in a timely fashion that he was taking his talents to south beach...uncfan is right the kid knows whats he's going to do...

uncfan n bassy come around more these other unc fans are just ugh...except for kmstokes he's pretty level headed

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2011, 08:25 PM         #220
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact you qouted me let's know you staying reading my sh*t...

This just in Barnes really considering the draft
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy