Barnes Returning to UNC

most viewed right now
 87
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 83
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
taboo1169  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
Stop talking n*gga.

I said college basketball sucked last year.

UNC struggled with marshall, with drew, with barnes, with everyone. UNC struggled all year long. stop making excuses. UNC was average. College basketball wasn't that good. It was a lot of sh*t teams beating a lot more sh*t teams. You know the last time the national champs had that many losses in a season? No team in the 21st century even had more than 7 losses that won the chip.
thats your opinion...and I a.ssume you figured Duke was one of the best teams in the nation....some struggles make teams better and it helped UNC...it wasnt no fav this year so the ship was wide open...it was no dominate team in the country...

However thats why they play the game...cant win on paper
 04-13-2011, 02:43 PM         #182
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bezerk is a idiot.. i really think this mother fu*ker is a unc fan. UNC was not "avg" if that were the case then duke was "avg" and i dont know how your "avg" with 2 AA and a great HS player.. sure college basketball as a whole was down.. but saying that UNC was avg is a plain out dumb statement imo.. whether or not we squeaked by a few teams..
 04-13-2011, 03:31 PM         #183
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNC fans are fu*king retards... I have to remove myself from this thread.

I said ALLLLLLL of college basketball sucked. Why would you bring Duke into the convo? Do they not fall into ALL of college? You n*ggas want UNC to be so great... UNC was average as fu*king average can be this year.

Put THAT team into the ACC in 2004 and see where they finish... n*ggas wouldn't have sniffed winning the conference.

If you really thought UNC was that good this year, you are a truly a homer and you should remove yourself from college basketball conversations that don't need opinions. Because you clearly aren't capable of giving opinions that aren't biased as all fu*k.
 04-13-2011, 03:37 PM         #184
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
UNC fans are fu*king retards... I have to remove myself from this thread.

I said ALLLLLLL of college basketball sucked. Why would you bring Duke into the convo? Do they not fall into ALL of college? You n*ggas want UNC to be so great... UNC was average as fu*king average can be this year.

Put THAT team into the ACC in 2004 and see where they finish... n*ggas wouldn't have sniffed winning the conference.

If you really thought UNC was that good this year, you are a truly a homer and you should remove yourself from college basketball conversations that don't need opinions. Because you clearly aren't capable of giving opinions that aren't biased as all fu*k.


[pic - click to view]

 04-13-2011, 05:08 PM         #185
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know u read it...bezerk is right...the ACC as whole was avg. and when Irving went down with the injury duke became a lil above avg team. What they had learned for months n months was thrown out when he went down. Duke was forced to run a different offense and some games it worked and others they struggled...duke with a healthy Irving the whole season had a great shot..no one will know but duke was great with Irving and alright afterwards...
 04-13-2011, 05:15 PM         #186
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
You know u read it...bezerk is right...the ACC as whole was avg. and when Irving went down with the injury duke became a lil above avg team. What they had learned for months n months was thrown out when he went down. Duke was forced to run a different offense and some games it worked and others they struggled...duke with a healthy Irving the whole season had a great shot..no one will know but duke was great with Irving and alright afterwards...

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #187
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
I love Barnes as a player, but damn if he isn't a "lebron junior"...

first he skypes his college decision... now he's taking his sweet time to make an announcement about next year; A decision that he's already made up his mind on. get it out there so we can stop thinking about it till next fall
 04-13-2011, 05:35 PM         #188
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
I love Barnes as a player, but damn if he isn't a "lebron junior"...

first he skypes his college decision... now he's taking his sweet time to make an announcement about next year; A decision that he's already made up his mind on. get it out there so we can stop thinking about it till next fall
so derrick williams is a lebron junior also? the skype thing was having fun good lord.. will people seriously get over that.. and b4 zerk comes in here and decides to type idiot or a paragraph telling me how i dont know sh*t..









[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #189
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
He's going to regret this decision when he will be taken in the mid-late teens next year instead of the lottery this year...
 7 years ago '04        #190
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
and college basketball was completely average last year. there was not a single dominant team. we were just slightly above average. we had sooooo many problems to be considered a great team. bad perimeter D, terrible free throw and 3 point shooting, Henson trying to dribble, Barnes trying to dribble, Marshall not finishing drives. however, all these things are correctible and with a summer's worth of practice, I don't see why we can't be a great team next year.
 7 years ago '04        #191
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Lowkey18 said:
so derrick williams is a lebron junior also? the skype thing was having fun good lord.. will people seriously get over that.. and b4 zerk comes in here and decides to type idiot or a paragraph telling me how i dont know sh*t..









[pic - click to view]

anyone that has to have their own espn time slot to announce a decision to go to a school (unless it's in a mcdonald's game or that high school football game) is a lebron junior.

all i'm saying is.. just make the announcement. You've already decided, so why wait? I heard from someone very close to the source that he has had this decision made for a looooong time


Last edited by uncfan888; 04-13-2011 at 05:40 PM..
 04-13-2011, 05:40 PM         #192
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
all i'm saying is.. just make the announcement. You've already decided, so why wait? I heard from someone very close to the source that he has had this decision made for a looooong time
i mean why not take the time to take everything in.. i mean this is a serious decision in his life.. let the kid make his decision.. i think hes coming back.. but i dont blame him for weighing his options till literally the last day..
 7 years ago '04        #193
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Lowkey18 said:
i mean why not take the time to take everything in.. i mean this is a serious decision in his life.. let the kid make his decision.. i think hes coming back.. but i dont blame him for weighing his options till literally the last day..
the decision has been made.. that's what i'm trying to tell you. it's a done deal. he isn't weighing anything, and he hasn't been weighing anything.
 7 years ago '05        #194
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Bezerk is mad duke didn't win the title so now college ball sucked as a whole. Man gtfoh here with that bullsh*t. This had to be one of the most epic tourneys of all time. If college bball sucked all the 1 seeds would have played in the final four to prove your claim. And so what if we struggled to win. They were conference games and we went on an eleven game streak with Marshall as a starter.
 04-13-2011, 05:44 PM         #195
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if im not mistaken doesn't the number 1 if uncomitted in the current year for that class don't they usually put together lil press conferences.. hell ive seen press conferences for guys i dont even fu*king know before.. its just a press conference good lord let the kid enjoy the life.. lebron and wade and bosh toyed with the entire miami situation the entire off season with twitpics of 3 chairs and only bosh and wade in 2 of them..


didnt clowney wait till feb 14 this year and have a press conference for him to choose south carolina? kids want to be on tv.. kids want their moment.. same as walking across the stage at the NFL draft and getting that jersey.. why bash them for waiting.. be patient.. the news will be good.
 7 years ago '04        #196
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 dmunson318 said:
Bezerk is mad duke didn't win the title so now college ball sucked as a whole. Man gtfoh here with that bullsh*t. This had to be one of the most epic tourneys of all time. If college bball sucked all the 1 seeds would have played in the final four to prove your claim. And so what if we struggled to win. They were conference games and we went on an eleven game streak with Marshall as a starter.
i disagree with that logic.. if all the 1 seeds played in the final four, that proves that there were 4 really good teams and the rest of them sucked. This tourney was so crazy because everyone was so even. there was really no super team this year. that's what Zerk is saying, and I agree with what he's saying.
 04-13-2011, 05:45 PM         #197
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
the decision has been made.. that's what i'm trying to tell you. it's a done deal. he isn't weighing anything, and he hasn't been weighing anything.
the decision imo is done yes.. but why rush him.. if you think hes not weighing anything then i really think you need to step back and look at this from his angle..
 04-13-2011, 05:46 PM         #198
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with college basketball being down.. but to say carolina was avg in this down year of college is stupid imo.. if you want to say they are avg in past years sure you can say that.. but alot of college teams are avg compared to past teams.
 7 years ago '04        #199
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Lowkey18 said:
i agree with college basketball being down.. but to say carolina was avg in this down year of college is stupid imo.. if you want to say they are avg in past years sure you can say that.. but alot of college teams are avg compared to past teams.
we weren't average last year, we were slightly above average. which was enough for us to get as far as we did. the ACC was sooooo weak this year. and we have tons of areas that we need to improve in.
 7 years ago '05        #200
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 uncfan888 said:
i disagree with that logic.. if all the 1 seeds played in the final four, that proves that there were 4 really good teams and the rest of them sucked. This tourney was so crazy because everyone was so even. there was really no super team this year. that's what Zerk is saying, and I agree with what he's saying.
I'm not sucking that n*ggas d!ck. He said college ball sucked and I disagree then he says something about uconn having the most losses of a title team in the 21st century. Okay and.... That doesn't disqualify them as a good basketball team. They play in the Conference that had the most tourney bids this season and they also had a couple bad breaks.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy