Wiz Khalifa Debuts the Frohawk

most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 787 787
i cant get jiggie with this sh*t .... see this is what popularity does to n*ggas ...it trying to create an image now ... just be what ever u are ...i fu*ks with wiz music but this sh*t ....
yall can hate drake all yall want but drake has been the same n*gga from the jump ....wiz not so much ...but ill jam the tunes still
 7 years ago '05        #42
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 monrowe said:
i cant get jiggie with this sh*t .... see this is what popularity does to n*ggas ...it trying to create an image now ... just be what ever u are ...i fu*ks with wiz music but this sh*t ....
yall can hate drake all yall want but drake has been the same n*gga from the jump ....wiz not so much ...but ill jam the tunes still
puttin a lot on a haircut arent we...

n*gga can cut it tomorrow.. he's a star, he a pop/rock/rap star..

n*ggas get tats on they face, n*ggas get new teeth.. this is a haircut, a KNOWN haircut..

n*ggas in here mad they aint got no swag?
 7 years ago '04        #43
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 1749 1749
homo thug
 7 years ago '05        #44
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,672 | Props total: 1713 1713
He Looks like a lesbian...
 7 years ago '08        #45
The N 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$49,327 | Props total: 24934 24934
same time next year this guy will not be around, guaranteed
 7 years ago '04        #46
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 1237 1237
 Gm0ney85 said:
n*ggas in here mad they aint got no swag?
If thats swag then yall can have that sh!t
 04-11-2011, 09:29 PM         #47
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wiz stealing everybody swag.. first weezy laugh.. then tyga swag. now lil twist.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Verse said:
Amber's tubesock coochie got this n*gga losin' his fu*kin' mind.....



They are, and you should still feel that way about Lil' Twist for still rockin' that bullsh*t mama....
tubesock coochie

 Gm0ney85 said:
puttin a lot on a haircut arent we...

n*gga can cut it tomorrow.. he's a star, he a pop/rock/rap star..

n*ggas get tats on they face, n*ggas get new teeth.. this is a haircut, a KNOWN haircut..

n*ggas in here mad they aint got no swag?
so you have a frohawk too?
 7 years ago '05        #49
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Tha754kid said:
If thats swag then yall can have that sh!t
swag meaning he can do whatever he wants and get money, get bi*ches, be happy, and not tripp off what no body thinks..

and.. you can't have that..

people acting like the fohawk is crazy all of sudden.. almost everyone had that sh*t already..that sh*t might as well be a fu*kin fade at this point..

if u gon make a joke, make a joke.. but to be mad at a regular a.ss haircut makes no sense ..people gon have to realize, something are fads.. some fads stay around longer.. and sh*t, some sh*t we thought was a fad may stay with us forever....

i bet thre n*ggas in this thread with a frohawk right now or had one... didnt jim carey just get one..lol
 7 years ago '05        #50
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Swisher sweet said:
tubesock coochie



so you have a frohawk too?
i had one in 07 i believe (wiz late a.ss )..and i had a high-top fade gumby a few months ago..SWAG


Last edited by Gm0ney85; 04-11-2011 at 09:39 PM..
 04-11-2011, 09:49 PM         #51
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
swag meaning he can do whatever he wants and get money, get bi*ches, be happy, and not tripp off what no body thinks..

and.. you can't have that..

people acting like the fohawk is crazy all of sudden.. almost everyone had that sh*t already..that sh*t might as well be a fu*kin fade at this point..

if u gon make a joke, make a joke.. but to be mad at a regular a.ss haircut makes no sense ..people gon have to realize, something are fads.. some fads stay around longer.. and sh*t, some sh*t we thought was a fad may stay with us forever....

i bet thre n*ggas in this thread with a frohawk right now or had one... didnt jim carey just get one..lol
nevr had a frohawk .......................



looks like someone had one before
 7 years ago '06        #52
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
n to think i used to like this n*gga n/h.

dude's a f*ggot now
 7 years ago '10        #53
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
wiz doesnt know what to do with himself. n*gga be confused.
 7 years ago '10        #54
burgboi 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 1000 1000

[pic - click to view]



First thing I thought of was this...


[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '05        #55
amos04 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
It was Only A Matter Of time For this Degenerate-Ness..SMH

 7 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3468 3468
Jets...

 7 years ago '04        #57
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,230 | Props total: 13970 13970
another L for Wiz.....

Where's a pic of Juntao when u need it?
 7 years ago '08        #58
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Dat n*gga87 said:
I say seven

It's hilarious how dudes doing "gay" stuff or wearing something different gets more pages than rosa Acosta streching video.
That's because her sh*t is best viewed with one hand. n*ggas ain't fappin to this bullsh*t.





















They better not be.
 7 years ago '05        #59
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13346 13346

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #60
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,176 | Props total: 141 141
him & game r lames ,,,
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy