Lil wayne selling his miami home for a net loss

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2011, 01:08 AM         #81
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
almost everyone in the damn country is taking a loss on their homes. Yall n*ggas don't watch HGTV?
 7 years ago '05        #82
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
He been tryin to sell this house for a damn year plus..... cmon boxed yall just believe anything yall read. This is the third thread made about Wayne selling that house. The first one was made over a year ago

Yall n*ggas stupid.

Now go Google how long he been Tryna sell that house.
 7 years ago '10        #83
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 PTC said:
What's funny is ya'll n*ggas being that being defensive don't realize the rest of the n*ggas in here using their brains ain't sayin he going dead broke. We just raising questioning on the stupidity of money management of some of these celebs and they ain't as ballin as you really think they are.

BTW, wayne's last 2 albums didn't make plat (according to wiki) and they only made certified Gold...so lets say he did 700k... how much an artist make an album? $2? 3?

so thats 2.1 mill - taxes and he's already in the 1.x range. But he don't pay taxes so lets just say 2.1 mill.

That's a whole album n*gga...

So dropping an album and "grossing 5" don't mean sh*t cuz most that money goes to Baby + universal anyways.

me being defensive was adressing someone calling me stupid cause i brought up networth, i know what net worth is, and although you might not find it important because it isnt cash in hand, and alot is tied up a.ssets, doesnt mean he can't sell some sh*t off.

i know aritist dont cake off albums, but dropping a new album, equals another tour and tour money and merch money, droppign albums lead to other sh*t, i know people arnt saying he is poor, my points where its not that big of a deal.

RtodaAV said:
No, you went to Lincoln Tech. If he had money he wouldn't have this problem. Why doesn't 50 have this problem? What about Diddy? How about Jigga?

Just because forbes reports somebodys net worth it isn't true lol. What account records do they have access to? Remember cash money is a private company.
i dunno why they dont have these problems, didnt 50 just sell a house alittle ago? im sure it had nothing to do with taxes, but why sell it then? i honestly dont care, i think this is the first time since ive been on this board ive responded this much, and it was only cause i was bored.

and i went to PSU not lincoln tech

RtodaAV said:
No he isn't winning lol. He is already at step 1 for filling for chapter 11. This is how it starts.
fine hes not winning, he won in the past, hes taking an L, trump filed for chapter 11 twice ( well hes company, i guess not hes personal) but hes still winning, like reguarless if we think wayne he has talent or not, he will get money back, minor set backs to him. this isnt like a boxer who lost his edge, or got old, wayne is still young and still has baby and young money to cake off of.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 HeyCobra said:
[/B]

me being defensive was adressing someone calling me stupid cause i brought up networth, i know what net worth is, and although you might not find it important because it isnt cash in hand, and alot is tied up a.ssets, doesnt mean he can't sell some sh*t off.

i know aritist dont cake off albums, but dropping a new album, equals another tour and tour money and merch money, droppign albums lead to other sh*t, i know people arnt saying he is poor, my points where its not that big of a deal.

i dunno why they dont have these problems, didnt 50 just sell a house alittle ago? im sure it had nothing to do with taxes, but why sell it then? i honestly dont care, i think this is the first time since ive been on this board ive responded this much, and it was only cause i was bored.

and i went to PSU not lincoln tech

fine hes not winning, he won in the past, hes taking an L, trump filed for chapter 11 twice ( well hes company, i guess not hes personal) but hes still winning, like reguarless if we think wayne he has talent or not, he will get money back, minor set backs to him. this isnt like a boxer who lost his edge, or got old, wayne is still young and still has baby and young money to cake off of.
Its for sale but he got it for cheap and selling it for profit. I was playing with that joke. Also wouldn't baby just give him the money to pay it? Since he keep's saying wayne's his son. Like how 50 paid buck's taxes. Nobody should go broke so I hope he makes more money.
 7 years ago '10        #85
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 5720 5720
Wayne worth almost $100 million but most of his wealth is probably in investments like houses. Selling his house is basically like withdrawing money from the bank. Most people only have a small fraction of their total wealth represented as cash. Him having to sell property to make a payment doesn't necessarily mean he's broke, but most likely means he over-extended his liquid a.ssets. This happens to me all the time in Monopoly. I own half the board and all the hotels but only got $500 in my lap and I land on that one n*gga's loaded Park Place. :jay:

But I know I'ma get my sh*t back.
 04-12-2011, 01:55 AM         #86
Entelligentz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is most definitely not broke, but like the New York Mets, his balance sheet is completely over leveraged.

He has a significant cash flow problem, so he is deciding to sell off some mansion he barely uses to pay off the liens.

Most likely, the liens are on some of his properties themselves, such as this mansion in Miami. So as soon as the house does sell, the IRS will get paid the amount of the lien's before Wayne even see's a cent.

If any of you have ever been to a closing, when they're are liens the IRS is present and they get the first cut no matter what.
 7 years ago '10        #87
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
this is brians fault.
 7 years ago '06        #88
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 francnad4 said:
'can't pay his taxes' 'has to sell his house he just bought', now think to yourself, are these facts, or are they what you have conjured up in that worthless little head of yours? House prices are falling, its a recession, everyone takes a loss when selling a house.
 7 years ago '05        #89
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
homeboy i give a fu*k about wayne as much as i give a fu*k about you.. yall could both die tomorrow and it wouldnt affect me in the least bit.

aint nobody defending him in some type of aggressive manner. i just made a comment and everybody started actin like some emotional wh0ores
Like i said....why you so mad? relax...its just the internet ....you sound like a stupid little angry kid....calm down tough guy...
 7 years ago '11        #90
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
No one realizes if he defaults on paying his taxes he will be hit with a federal charge effectivly making him violate his probation in AZ .

7 years ago '06        #91
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 beast mode said:
you're a fu*king idiot. i bet you believe anybody that flashes money in a video has billions

7 years ago '04        #92
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
The realest rapper ever would be the one that gets permission to take a camera into where he banks and have a personal banker there actually show how much money is in their accounts.

And say look here's what it is, whether its 20k or 20mill
 7 years ago '06        #93
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
That house is very nice!
 7 years ago '05        #94
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
as long as he's in debt, he'll always be underneath baby.
 04-12-2011, 06:35 AM         #95
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
why you so mad though? does he give you any of his money ? he doesnt know who you are ...he doesnt know you exist....why you defending him in such an agressive manner ?

nobody knows how much money he has and spends other than him....

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
homeboy i give a fu*k about wayne as much as i give a fu*k about you.. yall could both die tomorrow and it wouldnt affect me in the least bit.

aint nobody defending him in some type of aggressive manner. i just made a comment and everybody started actin like some emotional wh0ores
Umadson?
 7 years ago '07        #96
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 10696 10696
SMH...Man half of y'all dudes on here either have real hate in y'all heart or is jus plain stupid.I'm not all in Weezy pockets or nothin but If I had 2 put money on it I would say wayne is far from broke.Dude is on tour as we speak and if I'm not mistaking its his highest grossing tour to date.I think to some of u dudes it make y'all feel good 2 say that weezy is broke smh
 7 years ago '06        #97
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
Hundred million dollars, pocket change n*gga!!!

but he's not paying taxes? He really do have babys money
 04-12-2011, 07:27 AM         #98
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, how does a dude like Wayne go broke?

What kind of slave deal does baby and slim have him signed to?
 7 years ago '09        #99
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 FrankAndBeans said:
Wayne worth almost $100 million but most of his wealth is probably in investments like houses. Selling his house is basically like withdrawing money from the bank. Most people only have a small fraction of their total wealth represented as cash. Him having to sell property to make a payment doesn't necessarily mean he's broke, but most likely means he over-extended his liquid a.ssets. This happens to me all the time in Monopoly. I own half the board and all the hotels but only got $500 in my lap and I land on that one n*gga's loaded Park Place. :jay:

But I know I'ma get my sh*t back.

7 years ago '09        #100
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
50 sold his house because its in the Hartford area and he wanted to be closer to NY......the commute from Hartford to NY was a bi*ch to do it everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago