Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
homeboy i give a fu*k about wayne as much as i give a fu*k about you.. yall could both die tomorrow and it wouldnt affect me in the least bit.

aint nobody defending him in some type of aggressive manner. i just made a comment and everybody started actin like some emotional wh0ores
this has to be an angry white boy.
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Wayne probably can or can't afford his house. Maybe he is trying to cut his expenses down. In today's market, almost all houses are upside down so no matter how much he paid for it, unless he did major renovations to the house, he will take a loss. But hell, idk why he's selling the house. Who cares...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PTC; 04-11-2011 at 08:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2510 2510
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
homeboy i give a fu*k about wayne as much as i give a fu*k about you.. yall could both die tomorrow and it wouldnt affect me in the least bit.

aint nobody defending him in some type of aggressive manner. i just made a comment and everybody started actin like some emotional wh0ores

You sounding pretty mad to me! If u wasnt mad u wouldn't be in here waiting for responses to what u write and calling names. Calm down bruh it's just the Internet.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Why people saying he just bought this house? Didn't he have this house like 2007?
 7 years ago '04        #45
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Doesnt make since to sell his house at a loss when he can pay $5.6 mil in cash. Spending $2mil on Bugattis but he has to sell his house to pay taxes.

Something is NOT right about this story.
 7 years ago '05        #46
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
This house been on the market for over a year!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #47
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 BONZ! said:
 7 years ago '04        #48
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
so what kinda economics does Wayne and some of you n*ggas be doing??

If he had the 5.4 million straight cash, then why doesn't he just make a withdrawal from his bank account and pay that amount offrip??

Instead, he has to take a $2 million loss on one of his properties to cover for that tax evasion sh*t.

Instead of losing 5.4 millions, he's gonna end up losing $7.4 mil.......

Dude is a millionaire i'm sure he has advisers... and if they're telling him to sell and take a loss in one of his properties is because he doesn't have the money straight up to pay for what he owes.
 7 years ago '04        #49
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
 Cap Peeler said:
so what kinda economics does Wayne and some of you n*ggas be doing??

If he had the 5.4 million straight cash, then why doesn't he just make a withdrawal from his bank account and pay that amount offrip??

Instead, he has to take a $2 million loss on one of his properties to cover for that tax evasion sh*t.

Instead of losing 5.4 millions, he's gonna end up losing $7.4 mil.......

Dude is a millionaire i'm sure he has advisers... and if they're telling him to sell and take a loss in one of his properties is because he doesn't have the money straight up to pay for what he owes.

and if he does have it n they are still telling him to do it they need to b fired
 7 years ago '09        #50
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,836 | Props total: 9008 9008
All I want to know is how he didnt pay his taxes....he has a group of lawyers and the label has accountants and advisers there....how can just forget to pay for two years?
 7 years ago '11        #51
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3056 3056
 BONZ! said:
how can this house been on the market for a year if he bought it early last year? Who flips houses at a loss??

While renting, Lil Wayne's four-bedroom South Beach condo at the Murano Grande was on the market for $2.8 million to help pay off last year's lien.
It sounds like taxes and debt have been kicking his a.ss for a minute now, according to the article this makes two places he is trying to unload
 7 years ago '05        #52
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 BONZ! said:
^^^^^

And again. Didn't he have this house for a while now?
 04-11-2011, 10:21 PM         #53
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall believe wayne is smart.. wayne is the type of dude who use big words but don't know the meaning of them.

he prob don't even know how to budget his money.... i know alot of illiterate rappers like him.
instead of paying for his taxes he goes and buy expensive cars. he try to do what baby do, but he forgot baby makes way more money than him. which is strange.

you see videos of baby flossing everybody money.... but you never see wayne rockn expensive designer clothes you always see him in some urban type streetware brand which he prob got for free.

and not to mention he prob paying a crazy amount for child support. dude fuk himself up if you ask me he should of been on top of his game..
 7 years ago '04        #54
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1822 1822
How hard is it to pay taxes ? or have your accountants take care of it for you? Celebrities get caught left and right every year and they still dont learn, must be alot of ppl who get away with it if these stars are still trying to cheat Uncle Sam. 50 is one of the only rappers I know who's smart about this shyt, even when he's overseas getting tour money he said he always takes a third of what he makes and puts it aside for taxes and that's the shyt he doesn't even make on U.S. soil.
 04-11-2011, 10:37 PM         #55
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
The amount of info we get about entertainers nowadays is ridiculous and unnecessary, we know way too much about these people's financial situations imo.

This. The internet airs out EVERYONES dirty laundry. Times, they are a-changin..
 7 years ago '04        #56
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
its obvious that whoever is watching his money aint doing a good job at it, cause for them to be gettin money seems hes havin problems
 7 years ago '05        #57
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,091 | Props total: 4228 4228
he should of did something creative to make use of it..... let vh1 do a reality show in it until the economy got better idk, fukk it.... @ him taking a loss regarding money
 7 years ago '04        #58
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 RtodaAV said:
Why can't he pay his taxes?
i dunno...why did nic cage not pay his, wesley snipes, ron isley? they all millionaires

also wayne brought in over $70M gross from his last tour...im sure at least 60% he took home..plus with album sales he could afford that place and its taxes. i dont know whats going on

Last edited by PrisonRules; 04-11-2011 at 10:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #59
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 francnad4 said:
'can't pay his taxes' 'has to sell his house he just bought', now think to yourself, are these facts, or are they what you have conjured up in that worthless little head of yours? House prices are falling, its a recession, everyone takes a loss when selling a house.
if you have the money wayne is suppose to have... u dont selll that house in a recession, u keep that sh*t. Having to sell a house with a loss on it, means ur usually going broke.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 2totimes said:
i dunno...why did nic cage not pay his, wesley snipes, ron isley? they all millionaires

also wayne brought in over $70M gross from his last tour...im sure at least 60% he took home..plus with album sales he could afford that place and its taxes. i dont know whats going on
because nic cage bought 40 houses and his business manager took his money also
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish