NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
5849 pageviews
70 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Nate Dogg's House Foreclosed, Debt Bills Leak

[pic - click to view]

Late West Coast hip-hop artist Nate Dogg's California home was reportedly foreclosed days after he passed away from medical complications last month.

Details of the foreclosure landed on the Internet Monday (April 11).

In a heartbreaking turn of events, TMZ has learned a home belonging to rapper Nate Dogg was foreclosed on last month ... just two days after he passed away. According to papers filed on March 17, Nate Dogg (real name Nathaniel Hale) had fallen behind on his mortgage payments on his Pomona, CA home ... to the tune of $5,924.12. According to the docs, Nate hadn't made a payment on the home since December, 2010. (TMZ)
Following the singer's death, rap newcomer YG told SOHH about his relationship with Nate's son.

"I'm a big fan of Nate Dogg," YG told SOHH. "Nate Dogg's son is like my little brother's homeboy, we're cool. So I'm gonna do something for him and when he passed away, I tweeted, "Rest In Peace Nate Dogg" a couple times and everybody re-tweeted it. I grew up listening to Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, the whole 213. Nate Dogg is a f*cking legend. And that sh*t is f*cked up but it's life. I've known Nate's son for about two years or so. I used to stay in these apartments out in Long Beach and his son used to stay out over there. He was real cool with my little brother. So I've known him for about two years." (SOHH)
Fellow West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg got a Nate Dogg tattoo on his arm following his passing.
Snoop Dogg has found an interesting way to remember his friend Nate Dogg, who died earlier this month. The "Gin and Juice" rapper got a tattoo sleeve of Nate on his arm, with the phrase "All Doggs go to Heaven" written underneath. "Tha tattoo u been waitin 2 c. My bro Nate Dogg by @Misterctoons," Snoop wrote on his Twitter page and posted a pic of the image on Saturday. (Us Magazine)
In late March, a funeral was held in the memory of Nate Dogg.

On a dark and damp Saturday morning (March 26), thousands of family, friends and fans turned out for one last show from their hero, rap legend Nate Dogg, who was laid to rest in his hometown of Long Beach. Inside the Long Beach Cruise Terminal, lights shined down on the wooden coffin adorned with red and white flowers. Two jumbo screens on opposite sides of his casket flashed six different photos of the singer from a childhood boy, when he was known to family as "Buddy," to the platinum singer known to the world as Nate Dogg. West Coast rap artists including Dr. Dre, Game, DJ Quik, Mack-10 and WC, DJ Pooh, Battlecat and others were on hand to pay their respects to the singer with platinum vocal chords. (MTV)

[pic - click to view]

Nate Dogg's House Foreclosed, Debt Bills Leak | SOHH.COM

70 comments for "Nate Dogg's House Foreclosed, Debt Bills Leak"

7 years ago '10        #2
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 9206 9206
he aint in dat bi*ch so who cares????? now if he has a family living there then that fu*ked up
 7 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
Dec 2010? The Man Was Still In The Hospital,sh*t. n*ggas Might of Been All In That n*gga's Bank Account While He Was In The Hospital But 5 Gs? I Think Someone Can Drop Cash For That
 7 years ago '07        #4
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 10563 10563
Damn that's some sad sh*t.Heart goes out to his Fam
 04-11-2011, 04:30 PM         #5
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woooowww... Only in America.
 7 years ago '07        #6
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
and i was getting so much heat for that fu*k dre and snoop thread

fu*k them
 7 years ago '07        #7
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 1051 1051
Snoop and dre are bi*ches
 7 years ago '07        #8
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
what pieces of sh*t. 5G'S!? really?
 04-11-2011, 04:59 PM         #9
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
what pieces of sh*t. 5G'S!? really?
Yeah and think of the money these fu*ks made off nates hooks, I remember dudes would buy an album just to hear some Nate singing and wouldn't give a fu*k about the other artists
 04-11-2011, 05:03 PM         #10
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A rapper who isn't good with money? This is shocking!
 04-11-2011, 05:05 PM         #11
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
You try dealing with two strokes and basically living in a hospital for two years without insurance... you'd be broke too.
He probably should have got some insurance then.
 7 years ago '07        #12
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
Not for nothin but how do y'all know if they helped or didn't?
 7 years ago '10        #13
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 WEREWOLF said:
Yeah and think of the money these fu*ks made off nates hooks, I remember dudes would buy an album just to hear some Nate singing and wouldn't give a fu*k about the other artists
you act like nate wasn't compensated for his works and if he wasn't it's his own fu*kin fault.
 7 years ago '07        #14
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
When he died I remembered reading an article that said Snoop and his wife paid for the services.
Why n*ggas sh*ttin on them dudes like they ain't help at all?I'm sure snoop did more than that.And I'm more than sure that Dre helped too.
 7 years ago '04        #15
YGLCA87 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Why would somebody pay for the house if nobody lives in it?
 7 years ago '10        #16
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 04-11-2011, 05:20 PM         #17
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
Do you know how much insurance costs if it's not provided through your job and you can't get government a.ssistance?
SELL GOLD RECORDS

CAN'T AFFORD INSURANCE

Maybe he should have invested some of his money instead of being ridiculously irresponsible with it.
 7 years ago '07        #18
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1253 1253
In a heartbreaking turn of events, TMZ has learned a home belonging to rapper Nate Dogg was foreclosed on last month ...

It said "A Home" belonging to Nate......which means he had more than one. So that means his family still has a home. Stop bashing Snoop and Dre cause why should they pay for a house that no one is living in. Plus if they paid the 5G's now in a few months the family would need another 5G's, and they prob still couldn't afford the taxes.
 7 years ago '05        #19
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 N.O.4Life said:
Not for nothin but how do y'all know if they helped or didn't?
This.
 7 years ago '05        #20
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggas so quick to jump in here and sh*t on the next man without knowing any details.. lol... how the fu*k is snoop suppose to know the guy hadnt paid his house payment in 4 months? im sure had snoop known he would have had no problem picking up the tab... didnt he pay for the funeral?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now