NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
They said core members were getting six-figure salaries. So did Vinny, Deena, Sammi, and Disco Ronnie all lose?

And fu*k it man.. let them get their money. Let's keep it real: Once the Jersey Shore thing dries up, they're not going to see much work elsewhere (and definitely not at the value). They're not employable in the real world most of us can still exploit.

The $1.3M they'll pocket for a season, and other club appearances might keep them straight for another decade or so. (Maybe more if they're not spending frivolously, but is that a doubt?) Their lives and earning potential will be over long before ours are. It kind of evens out.

And if youth really is on the side of some of you younger BX posters, you can get your money right before your 30s and be in a better position when your 40s approach. These Jersey Shore kids don't really have a shot. It's gonna be club appearances and GNC supplements soon enough.
 7 years ago '08        #22
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
The show is generating too much money for them to keep that same salary

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #23
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18253 18253
 Ex The God said:
Nothing...Show is garbage as fu*k and anyone who actually watches it is retarded..
so just because i watch it for entertainment makes me retarded?
 7 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 LowaEastSide5 said:
so just because i watch it for entertainment makes me retarded?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #25
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
Dam they getting paid way too much...smh, ill still watch if they remove the ronnie/sam drama from the script..sh*t is getting boring
 7 years ago '04        #26
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
The show brings in ratings = more money for MTV. Like it or not, they're considered entertainers and entertainers bring in money. Can't be mad at that

Y'all can disagree all you want, but each and every one of y'all would take $1.3M/year to be on TV just going to clubs and fu*kin' random girls.

And on a side note, I used to think the show is dumb as f-ck and I'd never watch it, but my cousin put me onto it this season and I have to admit, it's pretty funny. Take the show for what it's worth, it's pretty entertaining.
 04-11-2011, 03:53 PM         #27
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2011, 03:59 PM         #28
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I die and go to heaven, I have a LOT of questions to ask God
 04-11-2011, 04:01 PM         #29
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow all i can say
 04-11-2011, 04:02 PM         #30
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant even hate, just cry.
 04-11-2011, 04:04 PM         #31
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:

[pic - click to view]

omg that fat face makes me want to puke
 7 years ago '08        #32
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
they are getting paid to keep the sheep distracted
 7 years ago '07        #33
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 KeithHernandez said:
They said core members were getting six-figure salaries. So did Vinny, Deena, Sammi, and Disco Ronnie all lose?

And fu*k it man.. let them get their money. Let's keep it real: Once the Jersey Shore thing dries up, they're not going to see much work elsewhere (and definitely not at the value). They're not employable in the real world most of us can still exploit.

The $1.3M they'll pocket for a season, and other club appearances might keep them straight for another decade or so. (Maybe more if they're not spending frivolously, but is that a doubt?) Their lives and earning potential will be over long before ours are. It kind of evens out.

And if youth really is on the side of some of you younger BX posters, you can get your money right before your 30s and be in a better position when your 40s approach. These Jersey Shore kids don't really have a shot. It's gonna be club appearances and GNC supplements soon enough.

And they figured out a way to make money! This has been going on for years, let just hope they can handle their finances when it all goes away...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #34
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
lauren conrad, the hills chick, was making a 125k a show at the top but i think shes was the only one doing a 100k plus. maybe heidi

the other people on the show probably make what the rest of the hills were making...like 50-80k a show.
 7 years ago '05        #35
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Still Haven't Seen One Episode of This sh*t. What's The Hype Around It?

me either & still won't
 04-11-2011, 04:45 PM         #36
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ soo many ppl like y'al just hating on the show without even watchin it... Who doesnt wanna watch a show about idiots drinkin and partyn tryna wheel bi*ches and gettin in f!ghts lol Dont understand the hate
 7 years ago '08        #37
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 KeithHernandez said:

@ layin in the cut, waiting for somebody else's money to dry up. sucker sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #38
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
hope they get smacked up in italy
 04-11-2011, 05:02 PM         #39
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya queen loves jersey shore
 7 years ago '05        #40
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
aye cant hate on them but it does show what is wrong with this country. i love the show and happy for them. but how are u paying them over 1.3 million each for this sh*t ?? really they must be making a k!lling of this show. only ppl that i know got paid that much was the Hills and that show was boring as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy