Most Annoying Fans?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are the most annoying fans?
Boston Celtics 28 16.37%
Chicago Bulls 37 21.64%
Los Angeles Lakers 49 28.65%
Miami Heat 42 24.56%
New York Knicks 15 8.77%
Voters: 171. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
who? dedos? ur changing facts to match ur perceptions.

and UR mad about putting words in ur mouth . ur entire argument is that u don't like lebron for being c*cky, and u've projected that on to everybody else.

Me mad?

7 years ago '10        #102
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Lakerfans are by far the most annoying.. they are the dumbest and the biggest bandwagoners.. Most of them are Kobe fans and not Laker fans...

Most bulls fans are actually from CHI and Derrick Rose is actually from CHI so they can brag all they want.. Bulls fans are the sh*t...

Knicks fans are funny too even though most of them n*ggaz wasn't fu*kin wit them before Amare.... but as long as they rep their city/state they good...

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 04-11-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #103
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 illogik said:
cav fans are by far thee worst

LMAO! Naw OKC fans are way worse...they act like they have had a team for 30 years. GO SONICS!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #104
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
Jazz and Lakers.

/Thread.

7 years ago '06        #105
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
The Sonics have the worst fans...Kidding.

Really...I'd have say N.Y.
I like the team and a lot of their fans are cool but if you ever try to talk to one and have a different outlook than them, lets just say you would have better luck turning water into wine
 7 years ago '10        #106
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 ClevelandRay said:
The Sonics have the worst fans...Kidding.

Really...I'd have say N.Y.
I like the team and a lot of their fans are cool but if you ever try to talk to one and have a different outlook than them, lets just say you would have better luck turning water into wine
Thats not true
 7 years ago '07        #107
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 knowughetto said:
What you said about the Heat, is exactly what I was saying to joshdogg about them getting Bosh and James to play with wade...About how a lot of these Heat fans/LeBron stans were talking all kinds of sh*t and celebrating when LeBron said all of that sh*t...But he keeps denying it like the pep rally that they had was a normal celebration...And he keeps saying that the Heat fans on here didn't make a big deal out of it, when they were really talking sh*t and you would see at about 10 threads per page on the sports section about the Heat/LeBron...
Na, I feel u. I can't confirm or deny what was going on in here last summer because I didn't start posting in here until the season started. I created my account back in '07, but was on here because I heard it was a music site But anyway, I don't doubt that n*ggaz was on here gettin' buck when they had the lil' pep rally in Miami. These n*ggaz post threads for dunks and win streaks, I can only imgine the number of threads that the stans/fans made after the decision and the rally
 7 years ago '10        #108
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
No one annoys me personally. All these n*ggas soft. Their teams aren't goin anywhere this season
 7 years ago '07        #109
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Lakerfans are by far the most annoying.. they are the dumbest and the biggest bandwagoners.. Most of them are Kobe fans and not Laker fans...

Most bulls fans are actually from CHI and Derrick Rose is actually from CHI so they can brag all they want.. Bulls fans are the sh*t...

Knicks fans are funny too even though most of them n*ggaz wasn't fu*kin wit them before Amare.... but as long as they rep their city/state they good...
^THIS. Most n*ggaz fail to realize that it's not the 90's anymore and most of the bandwagon Jordan fans are gone (even though Rose is starting to bring some back) Not to mention most of us are from Chicago and we have a hometown product leading our team. No other fans in the league have their superstar playing in the city where their from.
 7 years ago '10        #110
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
^THIS. Most n*ggaz fail to realize that it's not the 90's anymore and most of the bandwagon Jordan fans are gone (even though Rose is starting to bring some back) Not to mention most of us are from Chicago and we have a hometown product leading our team. No other fans in the league have their superstar playing in the city where their from.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #111
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
I vote for the Lakers because we like to win EVERYTHING

Swag
 7 years ago '07        #112
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 knowughetto said:
What you said about the Heat, is exactly what I was saying to joshdogg about them getting Bosh and James to play with wade...About how a lot of these Heat fans/LeBron stans were talking all kinds of sh*t and celebrating when LeBron said all of that sh*t...But he keeps denying it like the pep rally that they had was a normal celebration...And he keeps saying that the Heat fans on here didn't make a big deal out of it, when they were really talking sh*t and you would see at about 10 threads per page on the sports section about the Heat/LeBron...
damn near all of those threads about the heat weren't even made by heat fans, go back and check. it was everybody else talking about US. anybody would have been poppin sh*t after what happened, never denied that, i've acknowledged it repeatedly. u have a twisted perception of how bad it was though because it's skewed by what u want to believe and not reality.
 7 years ago '07        #113
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 minimafia_aj said:
Lol @ people saying bulls fans, People are just mad as fu*k bulls fans been right. No one thought we were gonna be this good and now they mad as fu*k I mean look whos voting for the bulls. Fans of teams we've beaten.

Agony8=Mad his team is over the hill and we sh*t on them last week.
2pistolz=Mad we beat the heat 3 times this year. but now they all wanna act like they did something by beating a defeated Celtics team
PG-13=Doesn't even need to be touched upon, dudes a sad Hawks fan. Who stays with bulls in his mouth.
it could also be that the bulls have some annoying a.ss fans not every one, but just like every other fan base, there are those few guys who annoy the fu*k out of you, and believe me chicago has them.

im not voting because i really dont know or care that much to decide
 7 years ago '05        #114
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
ny fans
 7 years ago '07        #115
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

[pic - click to view]

So Melo's not from Baltimore anymore?? Cuz my wife got fam up there and B-more claims that n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #116
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
So Melo's not from Baltimore anymore?? Cuz my wife got fam up there and B-more claims that n*gga.
Born in brooklyn and left when he was 8

So yes he's originally from NY.
 7 years ago '07        #117
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
I never said he wasn't born in Brooklyn, I said you got a whole other city claiming the n*gga. And if I'm not mistaken, he spent more time in Baltimore than NY?? You can't say that about Rose.
 7 years ago '10        #118
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
I never said he wasn't born in Brooklyn, I said you got a whole other city claiming the n*gga. And if I'm not mistaken, he spent more time in Baltimore than NY?? You can't say that about Rose.
So lets say if Rose left from Chicago at the age of 8 then came back,you wouldn't consider him from CHI?
 7 years ago '04        #119
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 deemoney23 said:
Na, I feel u. I can't confirm or deny what was going on in here last summer because I didn't start posting in here until the season started. I created my account back in '07, but was on here because I heard it was a music site But anyway, I don't doubt that n*ggaz was on here gettin' buck when they had the lil' pep rally in Miami. These n*ggaz post threads for dunks and win streaks, I can only imgine the number of threads that the stans/fans made after the decision and the rally
I did the same exact thing when I created my account back in '05. I didn't pay attention to anything on here besides the music when I first started...Then someone got a hold of my account..Stopped using it for a while, and had to change my password when someone got into my account...
 7 years ago '07        #120
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
Ok, you n*ggaz win... Melo is from NY Obviously yall missed my point since you're so adamant in saying Melo is from NY. I just think its weird that another city claims him as their own and I'm sure he's claimed B-more before but probably won't anymore since he plays in NY now. Only makes sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago