Most Annoying Fans?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are the most annoying fans?
Boston Celtics 28 16.37%
Chicago Bulls 37 21.64%
Los Angeles Lakers 49 28.65%
Miami Heat 42 24.56%
New York Knicks 15 8.77%
Voters: 171. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
@ the replies in here. First off, it's prob about equal as far as fans being annoying. I mean the stans of players on these teams mentioned are the one's who go overboard on here and it gets counted as being annoying towards that teams fan base. But with that being said, n*ggaz on here are delusional I'm not going to be PC like majority of Bulls fans on here. fu*k the rest of the teams that were mentioned in this thread. n*ggaz got the nerve to say we aren't relevant and we're out of control on here... Starting with the Celtics, these n*ggaz on here acting all high and mighty in threads like their looking down on all the other teams when you n*ggaz have won "1" title in 25 yrs and just became competitive again in the last 3 seasons so

As for Heat fans, these n*ggaz talk just as much sh*t as anybody on these boards and have that "1" title in 06', but yet some of yall talk like they have some great franchise legacy now ala (Celtics, Lakers, & Bulls) I know they got Bron & Bosh with Wade now and that comes with the truckload of Bron stans, but these n*ggaz think they have a dynasty already and haven't won sh*t! But it's cool for yall to make threads and come in other threads and talk sh*t about how they will beat whoever????... So yall can

The Knicks fans are just plain c*cky for the most part. But thats cuz most of them are from NY and thats just the way it is. They've had good teams before but never won sh*t except for that one in the 70's, and haven't had a decent team since the late 90's, but will always have some relevance because they play in NY and the most famous arena in the league. See what n*ggaz don't understand is that NY, LA, & Chicago teams will always have some relevance no matter what because of the cities the teams play in, and the fan backing for the cities regardless of record. But at the end of the day, these sh*t talking n*ggaz aren't a threat to the contenders yet, so fu*k them too!... So yall can

Which leaves the Lakers. I don't hate these n*ggaz, but dont care for them either. They're on the "We think we are invincible" bubble and I can understand cuz Chi-Town n*ggaz once were on that as well. The only difference is we had the ultimate trump card in "MJ - The GOAT" and yall n*ggaz don't The most annoying thing about u n*ggaz is the Kobe lifetime achievement threads & Kobe GOAT threads. Really??... We all know that sh*t isn't needed everyday, but I will say that Kobe is the most hated n*gga on BX Sportscenter and it's not even close!!! But at the end of the day, you n*ggaz are in our way since they're the champs, so yall can also

Bottom line... If your not a bulls fan, fu*k you. The playoffs start Saturday and it's going to be real interesting to see what happens. I come on here to support my team, have intelligent sports convo's (rarely), and talk occasional sh*t. For me, it's all in fun! Some take it WAY too seriously though... And for as many threads that have stated we're the most annoying, c*cky, etc. I have not once seen a REG fan of the Bulls that post on here, guarantee or say for sure that we will win the championship this year. We are optimistic and are happy that we have a good team that will compete for a title...

Its funny cuz over the last 41 yrs, the only team to win more titles than the Bulls is the Lakers. And that stat is relevant because in any thread for any sport on here, n*ggaz bring up how many titles there team has ever won. So I'll end it saying, if n*ggaz think we're c*cky and annoying now... Don't fu*k around and let the Bulls win the title this year, cuz yall n*ggaz ain't ready for what will happen on this forum!! We gonna light this bi*ch on fire that day And I almost forgot, the Rose Stans will start the flames after they hand that n*gga the trophy in about 3 weeks from now. So...

STAY MAD HATERS

Last edited by deemoney23; 04-11-2011 at 11:10 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #82
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
That title will always belong to whoever's #WINNING!!!...

Losers are always annoyed by the one's kicking their a.sses night in and night out.

7 years ago '04        #83
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
Bron stans
 7 years ago '04        #84
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
Gonna have to go with the Lakers/Kobe stans. Miami fans don't give a fu*k half the time. But, when the Lakers lose 5 in a row like now. It'll be "wait till the playoffs." Or "Doesn't matter, we still 3 peating."
 7 years ago '06        #85
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
every fan base has a couple annoying a.ss posters, but i still chose the lakers

3peat?
 7 years ago '07        #86
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 5_star_smitty said:
knicks fans are delusional, so they don't count.
i mean how are we delusional?

i dont think any knick fan has said we gone make it to the finals?

we may have said we have a chance but

for every knick fan theres a heat/laker/bulls fan
 04-11-2011, 10:23 AM         #87
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deemoney23 said:
As for Heat fans, these n*ggaz talk just as much sh*t as anybody on these boards and have that "1" title in 06', but yet some of yall talk like they have some great franchise legacy now ala (Celtics, Lakers, & Bulls) I know they got Bron & Bosh with Wade now and that comes with the truckload of Bron stans, but these n*ggaz think they have a dynasty already and haven't won sh*t! But it's cool for yall to make threads and come in other threads and talk sh*t about how they will beat whoever????... So yall can
heat have more playoff appearances and same amount of rings as boston since the heat have existed

id say theyve been doing pretty well since theyve been around

and a title in 06

id say thats a pretty good franchise so far for only being around 20 yrs or so

7 years ago '09        #88
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Bulls and Celts fans going back and forth.. The two most annoying.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 mastahkillah said:
i mean how are we delusional?

I dont think any knick fan has said we gone make it to the finals?

we may have said we have a chance but

For every knick fan theres a heat/laker/bulls fan
a.o..........
 7 years ago '05        #90
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
IRL? Lakers fans by far. (Not all, but just the bandwagoners, which are most)
BXSC? Bulls fans by far. (Not all or even most, but the ones that are annoying are super annoying)

I can't speak on Heat fans because I'm a member of Heat Nation so there's an obvious bias there. I love Knicks fans the most of all other fan bases though.... I get along with them better than my fellow Heat fans IRL.
 7 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
 knowughetto said:
So when LeBron said that it was gonna be easy and that they were gonna win more than 6 championship, you mean to tell me that the Heat fans weren't thinking like that either?

The Heat fans/LeBron stans didn't hate that LeBron said it would be easy, they embraced it...So how is that everyone?
who? dedos? ur changing facts to match ur perceptions.

knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this...

What the fu*k do you mean by Lebron talking about titles having to do with ANY fan? Of course anyone that's not a Heat fan/LeBron stan is gonna hate on that while the Heat fans/LeBron stan will love what he said about the titles and making it easy...

I'm out.......
and UR mad about putting words in ur mouth . ur entire argument is that u don't like lebron for being c*cky, and u've projected that on to everybody else.

The Bully said:
i love it when joshdogg sons the shyt out of people. it makes me feel warm and tingly inside:hay:
 7 years ago '07        #92
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 JNyiri77 said:
heat have more playoff appearances and same amount of rings as boston since the heat have existed

id say theyve been doing pretty well since theyve been around

and a title in 06

id say thats a pretty good franchise so far for only being around 20 yrs or so

You're absolutely right. So yall talk sh*t to Celtics fans then. But don't act like most Heat fans don't prance around on Boxden c*cky as hell either (might just be Bron stans )... There's only about three of yall who don't talk sh*t and hold the team accountable when they lose.
 7 years ago '07        #93
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 1750 1750
 kingpin222 said:
Heat fans. Only because most em signed up this year
This...
 7 years ago '07        #94
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
Lol @ people saying bulls fans, People are just mad as fu*k bulls fans been right. No one thought we were gonna be this good and now they mad as fu*k I mean look whos voting for the bulls. Fans of teams we've beaten.

Agony8=Mad his team is over the hill and we sh*t on them last week.
2pistolz=Mad we beat the heat 3 times this year. but now they all wanna act like they did something by beating a defeated Celtics team
PG-13=Doesn't even need to be touched upon, dudes a sad Hawks fan. Who stays with bulls in his mouth.
 7 years ago '07        #95
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,350 | Props total: 2070 2070
 Kasssssst said:
a.o..........
so a.o represents the whole fanbase?, that means fmoney represents all spurs fans and etc.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 PabloEscobar said:
so a.o represents the whole fanbase?, that means fmoney represents all spurs fans and etc.
The person said any Knick fan......and A.O. Is a Knick fan.......
 7 years ago '07        #97
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Kasssssst said:
a.o..........
well thats him then

im pretty sure hes said crazier sh*t than that tho
 04-11-2011, 02:05 PM         #98
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In real life i dispise Miami Heat fans cuz them n*ggas are straight bandwagon.

but on BX them chicago n*ggas irk the sh*t out of me.

fu*k the Bears while we're at it.
 7 years ago '04        #99
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 deemoney23 said:
@ the replies in here. First off, it's prob about equal as far as fans being annoying. I mean the stans of players on these teams mentioned are the one's who go overboard on here and it gets counted as being annoying towards that teams fan base. But with that being said, n*ggaz on here are delusional I'm not going to be PC like majority of Bulls fans on here. fu*k the rest of the teams that were mentioned in this thread. n*ggaz got the nerve to say we aren't relevant and we're out of control on here... Starting with the Celtics, these n*ggaz on here acting all high and mighty in threads like their looking down on all the other teams when you n*ggaz have won "1" title in 25 yrs and just became competitive again in the last 3 seasons so

The Knicks fans are just plain c*cky for the most part. But thats cuz most of them are from NY and thats just the way it is. They've had good teams before but never won sh*t except for that one in the 70's, and haven't had a decent team since the late 90's, but will always have some relevance because they play in NY and the most famous arena in the league. See what n*ggaz don't understand is that NY, LA, & Chicago teams will always have some relevance no matter what because of the cities the teams play in, and the fan backing for the cities regardless of record. But at the end of the day, these sh*t talking n*ggaz aren't a threat to the contenders yet, so fu*k them too!... So yall can

Which leaves the Lakers. I don't hate these n*ggaz, but dont care for them either. They're on the "We think we are invincible" bubble and I can understand cuz Chi-Town n*ggaz once were on that as well. The only difference is we had the ultimate trump card in "MJ - The GOAT" and yall n*ggaz don't The most annoying thing about u n*ggaz is the Kobe lifetime achievement threads & Kobe GOAT threads. Really??... We all know that sh*t isn't needed everyday, but I will say that Kobe is the most hated n*gga on BX Sportscenter and it's not even close!!! But at the end of the day, you n*ggaz are in our way since they're the champs, so yall can also

Bottom line... If your not a bulls fan, fu*k you. The playoffs start Saturday and it's going to be real interesting to see what happens. I come on here to support my team, have intelligent sports convo's (rarely), and talk occasional sh*t. For me, it's all in fun! Some take it WAY too seriously though... And for as many threads that have stated we're the most annoying, c*cky, etc. I have not once seen a REG fan of the Bulls that post on here, guarantee or say for sure that we will win the championship this year. We are optimistic and are happy that we have a good team that will compete for a title...

Its funny cuz over the last 41 yrs, the only team to win more titles than the Bulls is the Lakers. And that stat is relevant because in any thread for any sport on here, n*ggaz bring up how many titles there team has ever won. So I'll end it saying, if n*ggaz think we're c*cky and annoying now... Don't fu*k around and let the Bulls win the title this year, cuz yall n*ggaz ain't ready for what will happen on this forum!! We gonna light this bi*ch on fire that day And I almost forgot, the Rose Stans will start the flames after they hand that n*gga the trophy in about 3 weeks from now. So...

STAY MAD HATERS
What you said about the Heat, is exactly what I was saying to joshdogg about them getting Bosh and James to play with wade...About how a lot of these Heat fans/LeBron stans were talking all kinds of sh*t and celebrating when LeBron said all of that sh*t...But he keeps denying it like the pep rally that they had was a normal celebration...And he keeps saying that the Heat fans on here didn't make a big deal out of it, when they were really talking sh*t and you would see at about 10 threads per page on the sports section about the Heat/LeBron...
 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM         #100
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fmoney
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy