most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are the most annoying fans?
Boston Celtics 28 16.37%
Chicago Bulls 37 21.64%
Los Angeles Lakers 49 28.65%
Miami Heat 42 24.56%
New York Knicks 15 8.77%
Voters: 171. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 knowughetto said:
You should have known that once that pep rally was gon make some of the Heat fans start talking greasy, and not to mention all of these new "Heat fans" would be on here talking...I'm just saying we can't just sit here and act like we didn't see people making threads about not only that, but other threads like "Heat are gonna win more than 72 games" threads or any other thread...And actually believing that you guys will really win all of these championships when a game had not been played yet..

Look at the Bulls...I'm starting to see new Bulls fans come out of nowhere and we are the most annoying fans on boxden...And that's because we are happy that we are winning..People are gonna say that the Heat fans are annoying because of that pep rally, acting like they already won a championship, and by Heat fans responding to it on here makes them annoying to the people on here..It won't matter if you are a real die hard Heat fan or bandwagon, you will still be put under that annoying category according to boxden...
of course people were gonna talk their sh*t, i don't think u'd expect any less if any team did what we did . that was my original point. i'm not denying that it happened.

the whole 72 win things was media generated and covered on ESPN. i actually said in that thread i didn't think we would, i just wanted home court.

u did get into something though, a lot of the perception about heat fans is just that: perception, whether it's actually true or not. people, urself included, like to say "oh heat fans disappear when they lose" and this and that, when it couldn't be less true. u guys just pay less attention. when we lost 5 games a few weeks ago, i think i was actually more active in that time period. i don't think anybody (except maybe bully ) was any less active, but people wanna believe it so they a.ssume it's true. i linked old game threads, playoff threads, and rep ur team threads multiple times and u can see that almost all of the heat fans here now r the ones who have been here for years, u just notice us now more i guess. everybody knows who the bandwagoners and stans r, and there rn't as many as u think.
 7 years ago '04        #62
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
but it's still irrelevant to what i was saying that u responded to...because i was talking about the fans on here

i say "fans on here didin't overreact that much"

u say "the organization held a celebration in miami"

it doesn't make sense to argue that way.

I need you to explain to me how its irrelevant because its still the same thing...The fans that were at the arena celebrated and made a big deal out of it, and I know for a fact that there were people on here overreacting to it. The organization held the celebration, but there were fans there and on here talking about it. And I know that there was a thread about it....When that sh*t happened, damn near every page on the sports section was full of Miami Heat/LeBron threads before the season even started....

But somehow y'all didn't overreact to the celebration....

Last edited by knowughetto; 04-11-2011 at 02:24 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Just because you signed some off season players..no matter what their stature/skillset..
i dont see how acting like you've already won a championship and Heat fans
thinking they are gonna own the East is justified because of that
that's what everybody thought at the time

I bet if we went back into the history of BXSC..we would find threads from Heat fans
or new Heat "fans" talkin smack about the upcoming season..and people being arrogant
u'd also find that from every fanbase. that's what BX is. i'll say again that i never denied that, i just don't think it was excessive or as bad as people wanna think.

And the OP didnt ask what Boxden fans are most annoying..he said fans in general..
other people in this thread have included their opinions of fans outside this board..
so why cant I or knowughetto? (in response to what you said to ghetto)

thats all ive got to say..my opinion has been stated.
well, that's what i've been talking about the whole time, and made it pretty clear. i can ask him what he meant if u want lol.
 7 years ago '04        #64
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Just because you signed some off season players..no matter what their stature/skillset..
i dont see how acting like you've already won a championship and Heat fans
thinking they are gonna own the East is justified because of that

I bet if we went back into the history of BXSC..we would find threads from Heat fans
or new Heat "fans" talkin smack about the upcoming season..and people being arrogant

And the OP didnt ask what Boxden fans are most annoying..he said fans in general..
other people in this thread have included their opinions of fans outside this board..
so why cant I or knowughetto? (in response to what you said to ghetto)

thats all ive got to say..my opinion has been stated.
 7 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I need you to explain to me how its irrelevant because its still the same thing...The fans that were at the arena celebrated and made a big deal out of it, and I know for a fact that there were people on here overreacting to it. The organization held the celebration, but there were fans there and on here talking about it. And I know that there was a thread about it....When that sh*t happened, damn near every page on the sports section was full of Miami Heat/LeBron threads before the season even started....

But somehow y'all didn't overreact to the celebration....
so u equate everything an organization does to the fans on boxden? i can't tell if u really still don't get it or ur just being hardheaded. it's that bad.
 7 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
that's what everybody thought at the time

u'd also find that from every fanbase. that's what BX is. i'll say again that i never denied that, i just don't think it was excessive or as bad as people wanna think.

well, that's what i've been talking about the whole time, and made it pretty clear. i can ask him what he meant if u want lol.
Not everyone thought like that...Really the only ones who really felt that way were the real Heat fans, the bandwagon Heat fans, and the LeBron stans....Everyone else hated that because of all the sh*t talking and bullsh*t predictions before the season even started...They were look at as the villains and everyone wanted them to lose, and people still feel this way..
 7 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Not everyone thought like that...Really the only ones who really felt that way were the real Heat fans, the bandwagon Heat fans, and the LeBron stans....Everyone else hated that because of all the sh*t talking and bullsh*t predictions before the season even started...They were look at as the villains and everyone wanted them to lose, and people still feel this way..
everybody, as in media. those predictions ur talking about. these were media-driven perceptions. originally everybody hated lebron because they thought it was unfair and "cheating" because THEY thought it would be so easy for us to win.
 7 years ago '08        #68
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
The most annoying fans are the trolls that just say random dumb sh*t and make shock threads. n*ggas like R.Burgundy, pg-13, fmoney, agony, luker, etc.. Them n*ggas is pathetic, they dont even believe the stupid sh*t they say.
 7 years ago '04        #69
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
so u equate everything an organization does to the fans on boxden? i can't tell if u really still don't get it or ur just being hardheaded. it's that bad.
Now you are just putting word in my mouth when I never said that...I shouldn't have to tell you the same thing over and over again like you're a kid...You should know that pep rally wasn't for Bosh, Wade, and James. It was really made for the fans to celebrate having those 3 on the team...If you don't understand that, then you are really starting to make me question you about being a Heat fan...

What do you not understand about that? And you're still talking about boxden and only boxden, when there are people outside of boxden that were like that...It doesn't matter if its on boxden or not, its still the same..Stop trying to make it strictly about boxden..
 7 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Now you are just putting word in my mouth when I never said that...I shouldn't have to tell you the same thing over and over again like you're a kid...You should know that pep rally wasn't for Bosh, Wade, and James. It was really made for the fans to celebrate having those 3 on the team...If you don't understand that, then you are really starting to make me question you about being a Heat fan...

What do you not understand about that? And you're still talking about boxden and only boxden, when there are people outside of boxden that were like that...It doesn't matter if its on boxden or not, its still the same..Stop trying to make it strictly about boxden..
damn, this post is just the pot calling the kettle black. i said it was for the fans earlier . it wasn't for ESPN, it wasn't for bulls fans, or anybody else, it was just them playing it up to get people hype. nobody else was the intended audience. and for the millionth time, what the fu*k does lebron talking about titles have to do with ANY fan, on boxden or elsewhere? did u see some fan in the crowd that particularly annoyed u? jesus christ ur dense. can u just admit that u posted that video overzealously even though it had nothing to do with what u replied to and get it over with? how many more pages of this is it gonna take?
 7 years ago '04        #71
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
everybody, as in media. those predictions ur talking about. these were media-driven perceptions. originally everybody hated lebron because they thought it was unfair and "cheating" because THEY thought it would be so easy for us to win.
So when LeBron said that it was gonna be easy and that they were gonna win more than 6 championship, you mean to tell me that the Heat fans weren't thinking like that either?

The Heat fans/LeBron stans didn't hate that LeBron said it would be easy, they embraced it...So how is that everyone?
 7 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
damn, this post is just the pot calling the kettle black. i said it was for the fans earlier . it wasn't for ESPN, it wasn't for bulls fans, or anybody else, it was just them playing it up to get people hype. nobody else was the intended audience. and for the millionth time, what the fu*k does lebron talking about titles have to do with ANY fan, on boxden or elsewhere? did u see some fan in the crowd that particularly annoyed u? jesus christ ur dense. can u just admit that u posted that video overzealously even though it had nothing to do with what u replied to and get it over with? how many more pages of this is it gonna take?

Stopped reading after this...

What the fu*k do you mean by Lebron talking about titles having to do with ANY fan? Of course anyone that's not a Heat fan/LeBron stan is gonna hate on that while the Heat fans/LeBron stan will love what he said about the titles and making it easy...

I'm out.......

Last edited by knowughetto; 04-11-2011 at 02:57 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #73
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
in the past, i wouldve said knicks. but the bulls have slowly creeped in for the crown
 7 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
bulls fans by far.im not mad at laker/kobe stans.those guys actually got rings this century
 7 years ago '08        #75
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
Let me get this straight, if your team is playing the best they have played in years, you shouldnt get excited til after they win a ring? BX logic sinks to a new low everyday.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Heat....At least most bulls fans have been fans since before they were doin well

fu*k it I just hate the heat
 04-11-2011, 07:45 AM         #77
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meanwhile the celtics fans just sit back and relax and wait till playoff time, im the first stupid idiot to post on this thread as a celtic fan, and i feel like a fool now.
 7 years ago '09        #78
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
the celtics fans are without a doubt the worst...

i can understand the bulls fans with rose, n*gga looks like he could be the new A.I.
& everyone remembers when A.I. was coming up, how big the hype/love/hate was for him.

lakers fans are predictable, they hit u with the "rings" argument whenever they're losing.

knicks fans are delusional, so they don't count.

people only been dealing with heat "fans" for little less than a year now, so they shouldn't really be under anyone's skin just yet.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,326 | Props total: 2064 2064
nets fans

they're salty it's 2011 and not 2002/2003 and they got that little brother syndrome against us and sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #80
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Knicks fans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
88 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
298 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy