Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are the most annoying fans?
Boston Celtics 28 16.37%
Chicago Bulls 37 21.64%
Los Angeles Lakers 49 28.65%
Miami Heat 42 24.56%
New York Knicks 15 8.77%
Voters: 171. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this...You act like you guys didn't have a celebration in the stadium like you guys had already won a championship....If you don't remember, this will help you remember....

Boston never did this when they got Garnett and Allen...The Lakers never did this when they had Malone, Kobe, Shaq, and Payton...Sure, the Lakers and Boston celebrated when those players arrived, but they didn't celebrate like this...
r u talking about me, here, on boxden? what the fu*k does that have to do with how annoying fans r? try again. and none of those situations was even close, it makes u look like an idiot to even suggest it.
 7 years ago '04        #42
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
The Bulls are winning and we are glad to see our team winning...If anyone else's favorite team was winning, I guarantee that the same n*ggas on here would be doing the same thing that we are....

Last year when the Cavs were winning and their fans were bragging, they are all of a sudden annoying..But now that they are irrelevant, no one talks about that..

What the fu*k do you expect? If your team is winning, are you supposed to not celebrate or brag?

Boxden logic is fu*king confusing, cause people on here don't know if they wanna hate, troll, celebrate or what..
 7 years ago '07        #43
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
so I joined the board this year? and that makes my statement irrelevant
several of my friends on this board have had accounts on here for a while..so I have
an idea of how people were behaving..not to mention seeing everyone in real life saying
they were gonna win more than 72 games

I understand what you are sayin though, singing three max players basically is crazy..
but a celebration before the season even starts..the way Miami did, while LeBron sayin
youre gonna win not 3,4..7,8 rings and playing on the court is gonna be easy
Im just sayin, if you wanna talk about acting like you have been there before..
the Heat and their fans really havent done that much better of a job
i'm just saying what does that have to do with how the fans act on here? i brought up ur join date since u were making judgments about things before u were even a member lol. me personally, i never guaranteed anything. i don't speak for everybody. i think we've handled it better than a lot of fanbases would. there's pretty much a line in the sand between who has been here as a heat fan and who is just a bandwagoner or lebron stan, but maybe that's not as clear to everybody else.
 7 years ago '04        #44
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
r u talking about me, here, on boxden? what the fu*k does that have to do with how annoying fans r? try again. and none of those situations was even close, it makes u look like an idiot to even suggest it.
Believe me if I would have said your name I would have, but I didn't..But if you're trying to add yourself in there please feel free...And where did I say anything about annoying Heat fans? I was simply replying to what you said about how the Heat fans didn't celebrate any more than any other franchise would have if they got one of them...I said that I've never seen any team celebrate like some free agent signings as if they won the championship like Miami did...

What situations? If you are talking about what I said about Boston and the Lakers signing those players, how does that make me look like an idiot when I know what I'm taking about? Like I said, I've never seen any other team do what Miami just did...

That was no celebration, that was more like a championship rally..

Last edited by knowughetto; 04-11-2011 at 01:46 AM..
 04-11-2011, 01:45 AM         #45
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm just saying what does that have to do with how the fans act on here? i brought up ur join date since u were making judgments about things before u were even a member lol. me personally, i never guaranteed anything. i don't speak for everybody. i think we've handled it better than a lot of fanbases would. there's pretty much a line in the sand between who has been here as a heat fan and who is just a bandwagoner or lebron stan, but maybe that's not as clear to everybody else.
im making my statements and judgments based off the entire fan base..
there are definitely going to be some fans that are more humble and handle it better..
not a personal stab at any particular Heat fan just stating my overall opinion
based off what ive seen from the majority.

(You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to knowughetto again.)
 7 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Believe me if I would have said your name I would have, but I didn't..But if you're trying to add yourself in there please feel free...And where did I say anything about annoying Heat fans? I was simply replying to what you said about how the Heat fans didn't celebrate any more than any other franchise would have if they got one of them...I said that I've never seen any team celebrate like some free agent signings as if they won the championship like Miami did...

u know what this thread ur posting and all the comments in it r about, right? stay on subject or go make another thread about that sh*t because it's irrelevant to this discussion.
 04-11-2011, 01:51 AM         #47
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
Joined Feb 2011

we didn't celebrate any more than any other franchise would have if they signed ONE of them . something that historic and unprecedented isn't really comparable to anything else.
 joshdogg26 said:
u know what this thread ur posting and all the comments in it r about, right? stay on subject or go make another thread about that sh*t because it's irrelevant to this discussion.

u made the bigger deal out of my comment that started the discussion
so why would it be wrong for knowughetto to talk about it? just sayin
 7 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
How are my comments irrelevant to what you said? You were talking about how you guys celebrated when your team signed those 3 and I responded to it...I didn't see anything about you taking about being annoying fans when I responded to you..I was talking to you about how the whole celebration went overboard and that you never seen any other team do what Miami did..

I know what this thread is about, but somehow my comments are irrelevant to what you said...
 7 years ago '04        #49
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Bulls fans are just happy their team is doing well... sh*t, if the Raptors finished top 3 in the NBA i'd go apesh*t, making a fu*kin thread at least once a day...
 7 years ago '04        #50
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving props to Chip Tha Ripper again.
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
 knowughetto said:
How are my comments irrelevant to what you said? You were talking about how you guys celebrated when your team signed those 3 and I responded to it...I didn't see anything about you taking about being annoying fans when I responded to you..I was talking to you about how the whole celebration went overboard and that you never seen any other team do what Miami did..

I know what this thread is about, but somehow my comments are irrelevant to what you said...
everything i've said was in the context of the fans on this board. if u thought otherwise, then u misunderstood...
 7 years ago '04        #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Bulls fans are just happy their team is doing well... sh*t, if the Raptors finished top 3 in the NBA i'd go apesh*t, making a fu*kin thread at least once a day...
Exactly...If the Raptors were in the same position that the Bulls are in, and you were in here celebrating, then you would be annoying to them too...

And like I said, if anyone else on here were to witness their favorite teams winning, they would do the same exact sh*t...n*ggas are just mad that's all..
 04-11-2011, 01:57 AM         #53
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
everything i've said was in the context of the fans on this board. if u thought otherwise, then u misunderstood...
i dont disagree..but i dont think either me or knowughetto have stepped outside
the context of the thread either ..based off what has been said and how
people have responded to our comments
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 knowughetto said:
What situations? If you are talking about what I said about Boston and the Lakers signing those players, how does that make me look like an idiot when I know what I'm taking about? Like I said, I've never seen any other team do what Miami just did...

in response to the edit: those examples were nothing at all even close to what miami did, which is why it looked stupid. acquiring players of that caliber through free agency has never been done, therefore there is nothing to compare it to. i think they went overboard with some comments, but they were playing it up for the fans and living in the moment. it wasn't for anybody else. and once again, it has nothing to do with the people who post on this board.
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
i dont disagree..but i dont think either me or knowughetto have stepped outside
the context of the thread either ..based off what has been said and how
people have responded to our comments
i don't see how the heat organization holding a pep rally for free agent signings makes the heat fans on this board more annoying
 7 years ago '06        #56
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
rose stans.. i mean bulls fans.
 7 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
I never said that I don't understand you...All I was doing was responding to you about the celebration part..I never said that the Heat fans were annoying because of the celebration video that I posted.
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I never said that I don't understand you...All I was doing was responding to you about the celebration part..I never said that the Heat fans were annoying because of the celebration video that I posted.
but it's still irrelevant to what i was saying that u responded to...because i was talking about the fans on here

i say "fans on here didin't overreact that much"

u say "the organization held a celebration in miami"

it doesn't make sense to argue that way.
 7 years ago '04        #59
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't see how the heat organization holding a pep rally for free agent signings makes the heat fans on this board more annoying
You should have known that once that pep rally was gon make some of the Heat fans start talking greasy, and not to mention all of these new "Heat fans" would be on here talking...I'm just saying we can't just sit here and act like we didn't see people making threads about not only that, but other threads like "Heat are gonna win more than 72 games" threads or any other thread...And actually believing that you guys will really win all of these championships when a game had not been played yet..

Look at the Bulls...I'm starting to see new Bulls fans come out of nowhere and we are the most annoying fans on boxden...And that's because we are happy that we are winning..People are gonna say that the Heat fans are annoying because of that pep rally, acting like they already won a championship, and by Heat fans responding to it on here makes them annoying to the people on here..It won't matter if you are a real die hard Heat fan or bandwagon, you will still be put under that annoying category according to boxden...
 04-11-2011, 02:14 AM         #60
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
Just because you signed some off season players..no matter what their stature/skillset..
i dont see how acting like you've already won a championship and Heat fans
thinking they are gonna own the East is justified because of that

I bet if we went back into the history of BXSC..we would find threads from Heat fans
or new Heat "fans" talkin smack about the upcoming season..and people being arrogant

And the OP didnt ask what Boxden fans are most annoying..he said fans in general..
other people in this thread have included their opinions of fans outside this board..
so why cant I or knowughetto? (in response to what you said to ghetto)

thats all ive got to say..my opinion has been stated.

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 04-11-2011 at 02:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago