Apr 10 - Just Keep Going, You Got Nothing To Lose (human documentary on the NY subway)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2011, 02:09 AM         #21
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great video really makes you think
 04-11-2011, 02:09 AM         #22
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the girl with the glasses was tryna be so deep...then dropped the "im a jehovahs witness"
 7 years ago '04        #23
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
i want some a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #24
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
:thumbsup: Feelin that video. sh*t is very real how people really don't interact or talk to each other 2day.
 7 years ago '05        #25
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10704 10704
I wonder if he got press releases....
 04-11-2011, 06:30 AM         #26
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was good
 7 years ago '07        #27
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
the subway has a strange atmosphere. people in there always looking like they've had the life sucked out of them.
 04-11-2011, 09:32 AM         #28
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk this white boy........... it aint like that at all, new yorkers are some of the most social people, of course you got some people that are less social, but for the most part its just the dont fuk with me i wont fuk with u attitude, but if new yorkers were so anti social how the fuk would he even be able to get all those new yorkers to open up and speak on camera,,,,,,,,, anybody who is truely a new yorker knows the opening statements were just totally spoken by a white boy trying to broaden his horizons because he's the one with the blindfold on.............due people really realize how stupid they look when they put things together on cam?????? this white boy suckkkkkkksssssssssss!!!!!!! Go thru something in life and then maybe youll have bases to try to look deep and thoughtful, until then this shyt is strait outta yuppie ville!
 7 years ago '06        #29
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
subway surfin
 7 years ago '04        #30
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
 MAY LAY LOW said:
fuk this white boy........... it aint like that at all, new yorkers are some of the most social people, of course you got some people that are less social, but for the most part its just the dont fuk with me i wont fuk with u attitude, but if new yorkers were so anti social how the fuk would he even be able to get all those new yorkers to open up and speak on camera,,,,,,,,, anybody who is truely a new yorker knows the opening statements were just totally spoken by a white boy trying to broaden his horizons because he's the one with the blindfold on.............due people really realize how stupid they look when they put things together on cam?????? this white boy suckkkkkkksssssssssss!!!!!!! Go thru something in life and then maybe youll have bases to try to look deep and thoughtful, until then this shyt is strait outta yuppie ville!
stop it 5, you know people don't talk on the train. All these mafakas act like zombies.
 04-11-2011, 09:59 AM         #31
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAY LAY LOW said:
you didnt get the point of the video
 04-11-2011, 10:20 AM         #32
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAY LAY LOW said:
What video did you watch?

This was dope tho, goes to show you how much we are all alike, even thru all of our differences... that sounds so cliche, but cliches are nothing more than popular facts.
 7 years ago '04        #33
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 MAY LAY LOW said:

Please don't speak for "real New Yorkers", thanks.

Not only did you miss the whole point of the documentary, but you're wrong too, breh. No one on the train randomly sparks up conversations with strangers in NY. Look how many people turned him down before the 6-7 people he actually interviewed.

People get on the train at 7AM to go to a 9-5 every single weekday, nobody is trying to chat it up about the latest talk show or drama series with the person sitting next to them.

Some ignorant a.ss statements from you to bring race into this thread, when it's completely irrelevant.
 7 years ago '05        #34
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
That was pretty interesting. It's funny how people don't really talk, but yet have so much to say.

But if you think no one talks in New York subways, go to Tokyo, Japan. There is zero interaction. I think they believe it's disrespectful or something. It's dead silent.
 7 years ago '05        #35
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 young moolah said:
the subway has a strange atmosphere. people in there always looking like they've had the life sucked out of them.
I think it's like that because it's underground and there's no sunlight. People tend to be less energetic in that kind of environment.
 04-11-2011, 12:44 PM         #36
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAY LAY LOW said:
who are you to call this guy ignorant....re-read your statement; your the one who sounds uneducated and delusional...you've decided that he has no basis to conduct this sort of experiment because you see that he's white....very hypocritical and quite typical of the average boxden-er...go read a book
 04-11-2011, 12:54 PM         #37
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Later
 7 years ago '11        #38
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
Great video... Thanks.
 7 years ago '09        #39
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
u put a little inspiring piano tune behind anything and it seems interesting
 04-11-2011, 03:17 PM         #40
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAY LAY LOW said:
why does there always have to be an uneducated, miserable fu*k to bring negativity to a thread? Like how can you see any negative in this video? White boy this white boy that..Have you taken the subway lately? Where the fu*k do you see all this social activity? Dude go get some pus*y or something and calm your a.ss down
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy