Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Jacc Blacc said:
another odd world dikkryder.........its so sick how quick dudes jump on a bandwagon, you the same type of clown that was rocking g-unit bra straps screaming "gggggg-gunit" when a year prior you were front seat at a murder inc concert

their music is forced......face it
i dont particularly fuk with them like that, but some of their guys got some good stuff. show me an example of their 'forced' music and i'll show u an example of something reasonable. 9/10 you prolly dont even listen to them

so yeah.......i disagree
 04-10-2011, 04:35 PM         #22
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats good there staying true to themselves and there music but i just dont think there music will sell..no matter what label they get on
 04-10-2011, 04:39 PM         #23
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:

*Zones the fu*k out*

OFWGKTA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
who is the jet age exactly
 04-10-2011, 04:54 PM         #24
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krispie333 said:
i downloaded their discography a couple days ago they got some good songs not all of their sh*t is for shock value u just gotta listen to it and give it a chance
you gotta link to this discography you speak off??
 7 years ago '04        #25
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
i agree that they are trying to sound different
 7 years ago '06        #26
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18259 18259
 Lyriceater said:
I want to fu*k that bi*ch Syd, too bad she's a lesbian.
 7 years ago '09        #27
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
 Jacc Blacc said:
they make shock rap, their music is contrived, forced, and un-authentic..........compromise their music???? their entire style is fraudlent no different then any other shock rapper who says things just for the shock value whether thats LIL B or Odd Future
they aren't terrible but i agree with this
 7 years ago '07        #28
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Jacc Blacc said:
they make shock rap, their music is contrived, forced, and un-authentic..........compromise their music???? their entire style is fraudlent no different then any other shock rapper who says things just for the shock value whether thats LIL B or Odd Future
Truth has been spoken.

End this fu*king thread.
 7 years ago '07        #29
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
so they make shock rap?

what would you rather hear, another group getting signed talking about their guns their drug dealing hoe fu*king and chain wearing??

when was the last time a shock rapper was really put on
 04-10-2011, 06:52 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:

*Zones the fu*k out*

OFWGKTA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
damn i forgot about this album. but #8, 9 and 10 back to back was my sh*t off that one:

up and let this bi*ch ride

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 04-10-2011 at 07:21 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #31
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 Jacc Blacc said:
their entire style is fraudulent? Okay.... you definitely soundin like a hater... I don't even like them THAT much but htey definitely don't have a 'fraudulent' style...do u even know what the word means?

If you mean by their lyrics...it's no more fraudulent than gangsta rappers talking about k!lling people and sellin drugs for shock value of how hard they sound..knowin they never did that sh*t in they life..
 04-10-2011, 07:18 PM         #32
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^exactly.

so u mean to tell me Jadakiss' bath tub actually lifts up and does a 360? to weigh his coke he uses scales they weigh the whales with?

Rick Ross knows the real Noreaga? come on boss.

people that hate on these kids musically just don't like their style or Tyler's attitude. period.
 7 years ago '10        #33
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
like how is Frank Ocean's style fraudulent...did u listen to the MellowHype album BlackendWhite? What's fraudulent about that? sometimes n*ggas speak on sh*t that they dont even know what they talkin bout
 7 years ago '06        #34
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14786 14786
so they dont wanna compromise their already trash music? uhhh okay.
 7 years ago '09        #35
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Mr. Snowman said:
so they make shock rap?
yes, they make shock rap...you know it...i know it

they said off the wall sh*t not because their creative they say it for attention simple and plain

and to the dude who said something about kiss bathtub doing a 360.....do you even know what shock rap is.......someone rapping about raping a dead person and then eating a plate of bugs while jerking off to baby pr0n which that tyler kid said is fukkin shock rap

but if you want to listen to a guy rapping about jerking to kiddie pr0n then good luck with that

and stop saying tyler is a kid, the dude is 20 years old
 04-10-2011, 08:18 PM         #36
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-10-2011, 08:51 PM         #37
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
Agreed. They're the group version of Bizarre from d-12. Talking about all this "shock" sh*t like r*pe and whatnot. fu*k that. Yeah, r*pe songs will get you a grammy in no time!
 7 years ago '04        #38
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Watched an interview with Tyler the other day. He talked about how his music like a movie. People act in movies, it doesn't mean that's how they live their real life. His music is like a story and it's not always real life. But who gives a sh*t. He's creative and doing his own thing, not worrying about anything but making music and winning a Grammy.
 04-10-2011, 09:15 PM         #39
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who? :hmm:
 04-10-2011, 09:18 PM         #40
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just see what they can do n stop hatin.. i didn't really fu*k w alotta that goblin tape some of it was coo tho and dudes obviously have potential. theyre just young n*ggas right now they'll get over the rhymin about satan for attention phase soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy