4/10/11 Celtics @ Heat: Battle for #2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
98 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Miami Heat 49 67.12%
Boston Celtics 15 20.55%
Fag voting after the game 9 12.33%
Voters: 73. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #541
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 7 years ago '06        #542
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 iggyemu said:
LOL they WERE built for the playoffs. They aren't playoff ready without Perk. I am not saying that the Heat will just wipe them away in the 2nd round should they face each other....but this isn't last year. They aren't the same team roster wise....they are a year older...and not a single East team last year was good as both Chicago and Miami are this year.
this is true but alot of n*ggas talkin bout them like they a scrub a.ss team that's gonna get whooped in the playoffs
 7 years ago '06        #543
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
and if our bench puts up this play with a healthy haslem and bibby?chalmers knocking down open looks its a wrap
 7 years ago '10        #544
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 minimafia_aj said:
@ you thinking im mad. I just enjoy pointing out how borderline retarded you are. You said I was mad for quoting you when what you said wasn't directed @ me...when you quoted me on the post I responded to lol that makes you a fu*king idiot.

[pic - click to view]

04-10-2011, 05:40 PM         #545
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah celtics were gettin counted out last year...but last year lebron n bosh n wade werent playin on the same team ....hang it up celts old a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '07        #546
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 M4son said:
Smh @ this coming up when I google image search Mini Mafia

[pic - click to view]

Kid on the left must be bling boy doing "u cant see me"
lol thats not me, i cant control what people put on the internet.
 04-10-2011, 05:41 PM         #547
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
everyone in here is mad as fu*k.

[pic - click to view]

the typical emotion for mia heat haters...
 7 years ago '04        #548
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
Good domination heat Fawk the league let the playoffs begin
 7 years ago '06        #549
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Anyone saying it's over for any good nba after one fu*king game really should off themselves. In the same sentence,when can Heat fans just be Heat fans? Celtics struggled today in great part to Ray Allen not getting open looks off those screens. He's been the key to beating the Heat if you look at his numbers. Today they decided to let the rest of the Celtics team beat them and with Pierce in foul trouble they didn't have an answer. It's just one game though. Don't get to excited either way. Very impressive win though today. Celtics haven't beat us that bad.
 7 years ago '06        #550
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #551
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
thank GODDDD we traded Perkins, soooo much better without him. Championship here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #552
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 samsin420 said:
Anyone saying it's over for any good nba after one fu*king game really should off themselves. In the same sentence,when can Heat fans just be Heat fans? Celtics struggled today in great part to Ray Allen not getting open looks off those screens. He's been the key to beating the Heat if you look at his numbers. Today they decided to let the rest of the Celtics team beat them and with Pierce in foul trouble they didn't have an answer. It's just one game though. Don't get to excited either way. Very impressive win though today. Celtics haven't beat us that bad.
we always in in til the last minute with each game...but today we found out how to beat these bums...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #553
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
 samsin420 said:
Anyone saying it's over for any good nba team after one fu*king game really should off themselves. In the same sentence,when can Heat fans just be Heat fans? Celtics struggled today in great part to Ray Allen not getting open looks off those screens. He's been the key to beating the Heat if you look at his numbers. Today they decided to let the rest of the Celtics team beat them and with Pierce in foul trouble they didn't have an answer. It's just one game though. Don't get to excited either way. Very impressive win though today. Celtics are done!
fixed

Heat vs Bulls/Magic in the ECF
 7 years ago '09        #554
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 dj X said:
fixed

Heat vs Bulls/Magic in the ECF
i agree heat vs magic ECF!
 7 years ago '07        #555
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 beantown said:
Not worried about this game in the least from a Celtics standpoint. They already beat this team 2 different times without Perk (3 times total), now all of the sudden the heat FINALLY beat the Celtics and that's all they talk about during the game. Monday morning quarterbacking from casual fans.

Celtics were getting counted out at this time last year and obviously they're the defending champs of the east.

[pic - click to view]

that is the response to every one of ur gayass angry rationalizations from now on. stay mad .
 7 years ago '06        #556
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Heat vs. Magic
 7 years ago '07        #557
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Celtics fans let last yr go. That sh*t is not happening this yr. Yal played a medocre heat team then went up against a team lebron had already checked out on. The magic

This yr your without perk but not only.perk you dont have tony allen fire comming off the bench. Yall can hang onto last yr and the ring from 08. sh*t is far from the same....Just watch.and see
 7 years ago '05        #558
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
In!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Feeling good, feeling great! Mission isn't accomplished yet. Mission hasn't even started. It's just good to finally get one against the C's. Loved seeing LeBron and D-Wade standing up to those fake thugs BTW.

Also, stop with that "we already beat yall 3 times" garbage. We're two different teams now. The first two meetings were basically preseason games for the Heat. The last meeting was a hard fought game for 48 minutes that came down to the final possession and shot. Perkins was huge in that game BTW.... forget about the numbers.... he was huge in that game, and he has always been huge for your team. Even if Jeff Green averages 20/8 in a series he won't have close to the impact that a healthy Perk had for you.... MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY. His presence is severely missing right now. I saw no fear or hesitation in the eyes of anyone driving to the basket because they new they were running into BLANKETS.

Again....

THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY MEETING WE'VE SEEN AND WILL SEE BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE ACTUAL PLAYOFF ROSTERS/LINE UPS/ROTATIONS IN FULL. (minus Shaq and maybe, though not likely, Haslem)

[pic - click to view]

Boston is a different team right now. I will never count them out, but I am super confident going into the playoffs that we can take care of them, especially with home court (still work left to do). I am confident though. That's three huge games since the major criticism kicked in.... LAL, SAS, & BOS. Definitely something to be excited about going into the playoffs.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #559
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Junior G said:
all i got to say is.........

poor Bibby
 7 years ago '05        #560
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Oh and shout outs to all my Celtics fans out there.... thanks for all the sh*t you gave us during the season. We appreciate it. See you in a few weeks when the real games begin. This one is for you (no homo @ genre):

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago