9th Wonder: "I'd Rather Ashley Judd Just Called Me A N*gger, That'd Of Cut To The Chase"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Golden Flamez said:
Stop bi*ching at dude cause def. I can understand where ronin is coming from but at the same time i still wanna see her get stone cold stunnered on national TV
lmao, how did I miss this?
 7 years ago '09        #142
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 StateProperty88 said:
i brought up movies because she's an actress, and hollywood is just as guilty as rap in terms of what she's addressing and yet she looks down on rap and calls it "rape culture".

my question is does hollywood partake in misogyny?
most definetly.........almost EVERY form of entertainment partakes in mysogyny if you want my honest opinion

now......what does that have to do with her and the rappers who are involved in the same charity she is????? thats her problem, that these mysogisnt and "oppresors of women" are trying to involve themselves and some woman liberating charity which in er opinion is bullsh1t

but like i said before...ashley judd hasnt been in any films or any movies that degraded women so whats your point

thats like saying Bill cosby cant talk about rappers who degrade women since he's a part of hollywood and the entertainment industry.....that stance wouldnt make sense......thats if thats the stance your making.....
 04-10-2011, 05:26 PM         #143
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
everything is owned by white people...........blacks dont own nothing but jordans and rims.....blacks lost.............
I think it was a racist comment by judd cause some whites think that rims and jordans are all we care about look at the quote. So when they see rock and country misrepresented on t.v. because it's made by whites they have no problem understanding that there's something deeper about rock and country. With rap they say it's all about chains rims ho's and shoes because they think that's all blacks are about and rap music is still thought of as black music so they think that's all it's about.
 04-10-2011, 05:58 PM         #144
d24_and1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did any of you read the Russell Simmons article about Ashley Judd's comments? Great read and very insightful.

7 years ago '05        #145
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Switchc2390 said:
Yes. She has played negative roles in movies but nobody stops her from doing anything.
Yeah. She plays a "character" in a movie. These rappers claim to live the lifestyle they rap about. There's a difference there.

The dude that played Hitler in Inglorious Bastards should be considered Hitler now? Use your head man.
 7 years ago '04        #146
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
She used the word "culture" meaning US. I personally feel the same as 9th, fu*k it just call us "hip-hopers" a bunch of ignorant ******s. She was talking about us... She would see one of US and negative thoughts would come to mind for her. We are what's wrong with America with our fitted caps and loosely fitted clothing,wearing chains and big rings, calling women hoes, relating to each other when noone else can relate to us, making it rain in strip clubs, playing our music with all that bass and b00ty shaking in clubs. Wearing cornrows, using the word "n*gga", our culture is "rape culture".And this is how she sees US. This is the problem I'm having with Ms. Judd. When you attack the culture you attack the PEOPLE WHO ARE A PART OF IT MEANING YOU, YOU, YOU and me too!! And that's not cool because we are all individuals, so why don't we deserve to be looked at as such?? Does she know how inclusive this culture is? Does she know how many people and TYPES of people it includes? How much this culture does for people in a positive way? How many TYPES of music are included? She does not and didn't care to learn before she put it in a book, So for that fu*k ASHLEY JUDD!!
 7 years ago '08        #147
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
good thread
 7 years ago '06        #148
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
..this is a perfect example of what these crackas did to hip hop...got peoples' views all fu*ked up. I wonder what them Dead Prez boys had to say about it.. or mos..or talib.
 7 years ago '05        #149
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3229 3229
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah. She plays a "character" in a movie. These rappers claim to live the lifestyle they rap about. There's a difference there.

The dude that played Hitler in Inglorious Bastards should be considered Hitler now? Use your head man.
Most rappers in interviews say they're merely reporters from the streets. Talking about what they're seeing. I'd say a lot of rappers disagree with you there.

Also, how are kids supposed to know the difference between whats real and what isn't? Even if kids hear a rapper talking about how he deals crack..you think thats worse than the actual visual of someone being a crackhead and going to a crackhouse to buy crack?
 7 years ago '05        #150
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Hmmm...she's stupid....bc some rock&roll songs are much worse an like dude said earlier..eminem r*ped an k!lled more girls in his songs than any other mainstream artist but she didn't mention that....that said...I would still smash her old a.ss...just sayin
 7 years ago '06        #151
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 BROFIST said:
or soulja boy, lil'b, rozay or young money.
they are just the product of what these crackas done. this isnt just some recent sh*t. these people came in the game and fu*ked it all up so of course you have the more recent generation that really dunno whats goin on thats in the industry today. and if it isn't that then trust me, you got these people talking in their ear, on the bsuiness side, and influencing n*ggas on what music they want them to put out and as a result you got folks who dunno sh*t about hip hop that look at it and say wow...this is a r*pe culture.

no im not racist
 7 years ago '05        #152
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Jacc Blacc said:
most definetly.........almost EVERY form of entertainment partakes in mysogyny if you want my honest opinion
if thats the case then she's a hypocrite PERIOD, she calls rap "rape culture" for something that she is DIRECTLY a.ssociated with. whether she's right or not isnt my point, my point is she could have said this about a plethora of things and yet she sh*ts on rap basically acting like its the worse thing on earth when like i said her employer partakes in the same practices

Last edited by StateProperty88; 04-11-2011 at 08:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago