9th Wonder: "I'd Rather Ashley Judd Just Called Me A N*gger, That'd Of Cut To The Chase"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 carltouss619 said:
How come no one ever complain about movies?
you must not go out much much of the 90's and early 2000's all people did was complain about movies and rock music.......people have short term memory

right after columbine thats all people did was complain about movies and rock music.......you already forgot about all the backlash marilyn manson use to get
 7 years ago '05        #122
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
once again i just dont understand y everyone is gets so sensitive to some white woman's words......
 7 years ago '04        #123
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,499 | Props total: 13161 13161
 Mathematic said:
so rock n roll dont paint its picture in a negative light? what about, the rock lyrics that promote reckless behavior, r*pe & suicide? As a black dude, you should be the last person to agree with that sh*t she said, without holding up a mirror to that sh*t.

a couple examples:

"Closer" by NIN

Cannibal Corpse - I c*m Blood

Dirty Love

"Big man with a gun" by NIN

and some think rap music is disturbing? but calling some chicks bi*ches and ho's, who like it, is the problem? fu*k OUTT HERE
I understand what you're saying, and your point--but you can take any sampling from any form of entertainment and find its negative aspects.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 100 Rounds said:
Most mainstream hip hop does degrade women though.

UnderGround > >
Necro,Ill Bill, ICP, Jedi Mind Tricks,Jus Allah DEGRADE EVERYBODY...
 7 years ago '04        #125
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 ronin said:
I have to admit that Ashley Judd's comments although some what bias and racist in nature does have slight truth to them. if i turn on the radio right now, 90-99% of the rap i would hear on the radio would deal with the subjects she was talking about.
That's 9th's whole point. Why do you think he said this...

"@ashleytjudd your opinions is based off what u see on television and in the media...which is a very warped sense of reality"
 7 years ago '05        #126
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Jacc Blacc said:
why are you bringing movies into the factor...we're talking about rap music......and 'some', most of mainstream rap does

edit:

but what was your previous question??
i brought up movies because she's an actress, and hollywood is just as guilty as rap in terms of what she's addressing and yet she looks down on rap and calls it "rape culture".

my question is does hollywood partake in misogyny?
 7 years ago '05        #127
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
she racist because she categorized a whole culture...

like.. seeing an asian man do something, then sayin "thats what all asians do.."

so fu*k saying "i see WHY she said that".. cuz the reason is her dumb a.ss is jumping to conclusions based on false facts..not acceptable
 7 years ago '05        #128
awall 
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
I used eminem as an example because it seems like people who are agreeing with ashley judd are saying she's right because rappers call women bi*ches and hoes. eminem is an artist who not only has called women bi*ches and hoes, but has also gone into detail about how he would r*pe a woman WHILE making it comical. do the majority of rappers rap about forcing a woman to have s3x? no. so I dont know why she would call hip hop "rape culture" or at least without citing eminem as one of her examples to reinforce her opinion. to the best of my knowledge snoop dogg has never rapped about raping a woman, neither has diddy.

because shes a racist clearly going after black people...eminem will always get a pass from the majority of white america.
 7 years ago '05        #129
awall 
space
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
Have you googled Ashley Judd's name and what she has done @ Awall? She's about the furthest you can get from racist.
shes targeting black people......is what she is doing right now.
 7 years ago '04        #130
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
9th Wonder had his speaking privileges revoked after he co-signed Lil B, he shouldn't be saying sh*t for cosigning garbage
 7 years ago '10        #131
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Jacc Blacc said:
last time i remember i havent seen ashley judd in a video pouring champagne on bi*ches and swiping credit cards down their arse
 ronin said:
Huh?

where that question come from?
:dancingcool:
 04-10-2011, 04:12 PM         #132
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really listen to these pinktoes tho?
 04-10-2011, 04:27 PM         #133
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her last name is Judd ... You know that bi*ch got a Garth Brooks tattoo
 7 years ago '11        #134
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
Stop bi*ching at dude cause def. I can understand where ronin is coming from but at the same time i still wanna see her get stone cold stunnered on national TV
 7 years ago '05        #135
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
Great dialogue but all you have to look at is the statistics and facts.... what does r*pe have to do with hip hop? when has any rapper openly or in a sublimal way supported youth aids?... you can shut people up with Facts ... and A judd prolly has a large following and just shaped their mindset even further away from hip hop culture. Its easy to be afraid of something that you dont understand. And if true hip hop in the mainstream was controlled by true hip hop heads you wouldnt see half this bullsh*t see and hear on the radio
 7 years ago '07        #136
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21548 21548
 Golden Flamez said:
Stop bi*ching at dude cause def. I can understand where ronin is coming from but at the same time i still wanna see her get stone cold stunnered on national TV
 7 years ago '05        #137
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 bootsy said:
Yeah they probably would. To think or a.ssume they wouldn't is stupid on your part. Also you ask why do you/they care because Judd made it a point to single out an entire music genre and named a couple of artists along with it without much thought and put it in her book for no reason. So instead of asking why we care why does SHE care so much about hip hop and enough to put it in her book. For what reason did she have to even go there. I know the same reason you think we shouldn't care so much about what she said. Do me and others a favor and stop trying to tell us how to think and how to react.
... I didn't read her book, but I did read the exert. She clearly refers to hiphop only in discussion to her youthAIDS event. It was brought up to bring in Diddy or Snoop to do something and she didn't want them to help. Is it really that bad to think that someone who raps about stuff like Diddy and Snoop rap about shouldn't be around promoting a youth event?

I don't. In fact, I am completely fine with what her INTENTIONS were. She worded it wrong, but I agree with the point she was making.
 7 years ago '05        #138
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:dancingcool:
No, i know in relation to what it was about but wondering why u asked me that.
 7 years ago '05        #139
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3264 3264
 I'm The Dan said:
Is it really that bad to think that someone who raps about stuff like Diddy and Snoop rap about shouldn't be around promoting a youth event? \
Yes. She has played negative roles in movies but nobody stops her from doing anything.
 7 years ago '05        #140
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
HOLD ON EVERYONE, TIME OUT

Im still waiting on Mathematics apology or him admitting he was invalid in his a.ssumption that me being an aspiring rapper i must have had used the word "bi*ch" numerous times in relation or describing a female. Can I get that off of you champ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy