9th Wonder: "I'd Rather Ashley Judd Just Called Me A N*gger, That'd Of Cut To The Chase"

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2011, 01:41 PM         #21
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
as much as i understand where everyone on this forum as well as 9th wonder is coming from,

I have to admit that Ashley Judd's comments although some what bias and racist in nature does have slight truth to them. if i turn on the radio right now, 90-99% of the rap i would hear on the radio would deal with the subjects she was talking about.

yea, her words could have been better constructed but some of it is truth.
 ronin said:
but still, it does created the image that thats all rap is about.

9th is and should naturally be pissed because he speaks from the heart and mind of a hip-hop artist who is actually true to the art form. No one ever takes into account the underground when generalizing hip-hop culture, or rap music. it's always what they hear on radio, and see on t.v.

So in essence, what Judd said was true in a sense but it wasn't a accurate representation of the entire culture or music.
 ronin said:
i should've clarified my opinion, no not r*pe culture but exploiting women yes. now u even have women exploiting themselves (i.e. My pus*y be yanking).

no I wouldn't call it r*pe culture, but it (mainstream rap) does paint the entire culture in a negative light.
 ronin said:
NcAlien, that my point i was attempting to make. I can understand where she gathered that generalization from. I guess im reading past the actual words and hurt of her statements and diving deeper into what could've caused this.

I have friends of many cultures and they usually generalize Rap music the same way as Judd (Lol not r*pe culture lmao) but once I dose em with some ill dope "underground" artist their views change and they begin to understand that not everything on the radio far as rap music is representation of Hip-Hop culture as a whole or rap music as a whole.

I think alot of us are getting bent out of shape because we arent looking past the surface of her statements and taking everything for face value and running with it. the most important question is "Why/what makes her think this way"

thats all im saying, im not defending her but I am not quick to nail her to the cross either.
Ronin you're a complete idiot. Mainstream Hip Hop is controlled by white media outlets, white owned record labels and white suburban money. Meaning the people that actually rap do not make the decision as to what gets played on the air. 9th wonder said

"@ashleytjudd your opinions is based off what u see on television and in the media...which is a very warped sense of reality"
Meaning you are basing YOUR opinions on the culture from the same source. Its obvious you just wanna fu*k the bi*ch and feel some kind of way about it. None of those mainstream outlets will never air music that actually means something. And that is Hip Hops fault???? You're a fu*king clown, **** and a misinformed negro(If you have black eskin) all in one whop. STFU!!! Seriously.

9th wonder is an educated man but when you are even on here no one acknowledges him. All you see in this Hip Hop section is fake a.ss and t*tties, rappers with gimmicks, and a whole bunch of fu*kery. You don't even have a clue to what Hip Hop really is except what the white man told you.

"It is proof positive that racism is some form or fashion still exists in dealing with Ashley Judds comments"
"Ashley Judd has basically called all of us criminals and savages in one fail swoop."
"I'd rather Ash Judd just called me a ******....that would of cut to the chase ... In case u are just joining us....Ashley Judd called hip hop a "rape culture"
My man was speaking the truth.

"So I guess the man who molested Ashley Judd was listening to Doggystyle while he did what he did"

Word the fu*k up 9th!!!! Straight from my home state and speaking the truth.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
rap music doesnt explit women and amplify violence and vices??????

it does last time i checked

i dont know what "rape culture" means though, she should have used another word
 7 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
Im not falling in line with anything, i know my views on hip-hop and rap, and what Judd says doesn't change em.

but I am not going to retract my statements or join in on the Judd hate party, her views and opinions don't sway mine. but as I have said, I can understand WHY she says the things she has said and HOW she could get that view on Hip-Hop culture and Rap Music.
are you an aspiring rapper?

if so, in your raps have you ever degraded women? Have you ever said the word bi*ch or hoe in your raps?
 7 years ago '05        #24
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Mathematic said:
are you an aspiring rapper?

if so, in your raps have you ever degraded women? Have you ever said the word bi*ch or hoe in your raps?
Yes I've said bi*ch, and the track is in the topic about putting together a mixtape.

Do I degrade women, No.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
*puts on sum Earl Sweatshirt*
 7 years ago '05        #26
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
*puts on sum Earl Sweatshirt*

no Tyler "Got all the black bi*ches madd, cuz my main bi*ch vanilla" ???
 7 years ago '05        #27
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still waiting for these examples or "rape " in hip hop culture....
 7 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
[QUOTE=Mathematic;18978270]so rock n roll dont paint its picture in a negative light? what about, the rock lyrics that promote reckless behavior, r*pe & suicide?/QUOTE]

did ashley judd say rock music was a good thing??? last time i checked she's a country type chick, not a rock and roll headbanger

lets keep it real........rap music has alot of negative aspects, and alot of the music is pretty destructive when you look at it.....and you prove that by saying "wait....rock n roll is bad too" your not even defending or saying rap music isnt filled with degrading undertones, you skipped that all together and just said "rock music is just as bad"

i will say this though, not all rappers degrade women, not all rappers talk about selling crack to their own people, not all rappers talk about murdering people for 'snitching" but alot of it does and im not saying all the black rappers, im talking black rappers, white rappers, asian rapper, hispanic rappers, all of them

eminem talks about r*pem sodemy, and murder, and makes alot of shock records so he's also one of the people doing it
 7 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
I'm still waiting for these examples or "rape " in hip hop culture....
yeah she was definetly out of line for that, i dont think hiphop in general or rap music has a "rape" undertone, that in itself is just wrong, and did ashley judd realy get r*ped like 9th said????
 7 years ago '08        #30
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
Yes I've said bi*ch, and the track is in the topic about putting together a mixtape.

Do I degrade women, No.
out of all the songs and in your lyrics...you only said the word "bi*ch" one time? n*gga please, tell that sh*t to somebody else....
 7 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
 Mathematic said:
so rock n roll dont paint its picture in a negative light? what about, the rock lyrics that promote reckless behavior, r*pe & suicide?
did ashley judd say rock music was a good thing??? last time i checked she's a country type chick, not a rock and roll headbanger

lets keep it real........rap music has alot of negative aspects, and alot of the music is pretty destructive when you look at it.....and you prove that by saying "wait....rock n roll is bad too" your not even defending or saying rap music isnt filled with degrading undertones, you skipped that all together and just said "rock music is just as bad"

i will say this though, not all rappers degrade women, not all rappers talk about selling crack to their own people, not all rappers talk about murdering people for 'snitching" but alot of it does and im not saying all the black rappers, im talking black rappers, white rappers, asian rapper, hispanic rappers, all of them

eminem talks about r*pem sodemy, and murder, and makes alot of shock records so he's also one of the people doing it

Thats my point, I can understand WHY she said that and HOW she came to this conclusion. but ya'll n*ggas ready to bite my head off like im flying a banner for her or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #32
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Mathematic said:
out of all the songs and in your lyrics...you only said the word "bi*ch" one time? n*gga please, tell that sh*t to somebody else....
hold on, i'll post the song up for you.

thats my sound cloud,

Slight Glance, We was bred to Die & Circles is the 3 tracks I am rapping over. Only on Circles did I use the word bi*ch.

And yes, out of all the tracks I've record I only used the word bi*ch once, my excuse (and im not excusing my use of the word but giving my reason behind my usage of it) it was my Ex and the broad did me GREASY. but it is what it is, bottom line I said the word.

But why is it so hard for you to believe I am not the typical rapper who screams bi*ch in all my lyrics. YOU are proving my point EXACTLY, like i said. I can see WHY and HOW Judd came to that conclusion.

Edited: I just remembered, i used the word "bi*ch" twice. that one time on "Circles" and on a diss track to a kat who was talking down about the group I was rapping with and I told him "You bi*ched up through a phone call"

So there u have it, I used bi*ch or a variation of it twice.

Last edited by RNOTY; 04-10-2011 at 01:56 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #33
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 978 978
 ronin said:
Thats my point, I can understand WHY she said that and HOW she came to this conclusion. but ya'll n*ggas ready to bite my head off like im flying a banner for her or some sh*t.
n*gga aint no one care to see where she comin from
fuk dat bi*ch wat she said was ignorant an uncalled for
in this day an age its common sense to do a lil bit of research BEFORE u make such a bold a.ss statement towards anytin let alone a whole damn music genre an u tryna to somehow giv dis hoe a pass?

simpin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #34
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ronin said:
yeah, i mean it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure her point of view, people are acting like KRS or Nas havent said the same sh*t about hiphop before, this has been said time and time again by "concious" rappers and anyone who listens to rap music can see alot of it has a real negative undertone

do i agree with what she said about "rape culture', absolutely not, i dont even understand why she said that, thats just an ignorant statement, but when she says alot of rap music is dergortory towards women and focuses mainly on higlhy s3xual content.....sh*t....how can you disagree.....thats fact

not all rap is like that but most of it is
 7 years ago '08        #35
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
Saying Hip hop is r*pe culture, is like saying every black person is a fu*king nlgger, I agree with 9th Wonder on this sh*t. If she simply said something like "much of the mainstream rap is exploiting women and real hip hop was never about that" Then I could agree with this. (Although it's the woman's choice to decide whether to wh0ore herself or not, nobody is putting a gun to her head) But when this bi*ch says sh*t like "HIP HOP IS JUST A HUGE r*pe CULTURE, PEOPLE LIKE SNOOP AND DIDDY ARE THE HEAD LEADERS, THOSE NlGGERS NEED A GOOD LYNCHING". Then she can ride on her rotting dad's heroin filled c*ck, I mean sh*t, while she's at it, ask him what music he listened to. I bet he was a "HUGE fan" of Snoop and Diddy. I never even heard any godamn r*pe songs from snoop or diddy. I mean DIDDY? Does that bi*ch even listen to his music? I mean the only r*pe he does is towards his artists but that's a different story.
 7 years ago '05        #36
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 A.M.BESSA said:
n*gga aint no one care to see where she comin from
fuk dat bi*ch wat she said was ignorant an uncalled for
in this day an age its common sense to do a lil bit of research BEFORE u make such a bold a.ss statement towards anytin let alone a whole damn music genre an u tryna to somehow giv dis hoe a pass?

simpin a.ss n*gga
All joking aside A.M.Bessa,

When you are dealing with someone who makes a generalization of YOU how do you not try and figure out why she said the things she said? its not about being her friend or even agreeing with her. but for you to just flat out say some sh*t like "fu*k her, and u a simping a.ss n*gga" does what to understand the situation?

I care nothing of what you feel towards me, because at the end of the day I know what Hip-Hop is and what Rap music is. but for me to just blindly side with you on wanting to punch her in the face or say fu*k her, for what??? What she said has some truth in it, and if you can't see that, o well thats your problem. but as much as I love Hip-Hop and Rap, I do admit some aspects of our culture and music is very fu*ked up.

Jacc Blacc said:
yeah, i mean it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure her point of view, people are acting like KRS or Nas havent said the same sh*t about hiphop before, this has been said time and time again by "concious" rappers and anyone who listens to rap music can see alot of it has a real negative undertone

do i agree with what she said about "rape culture', absolutely not, i dont even understand why she said that, thats just an ignorant statement, but when she says alot of rap music is dergortory towards women and focuses mainly on higlhy s3xual content.....sh*t....how can you disagree.....thats fact

Truth!
 7 years ago '10        #37
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I dont know any rapper that has rapped about raping women as much as eminem. and its funny how she didn't mention his name in her examples.
 7 years ago '05        #38
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
Mathematic,

So you have no words for me now? Or you figuring out a way to say I am lying and I MUST have dozens of tracks on my HD where I use the word "bi*ch" a total of damn near 1,000+ times?

Edited: Oh yea, I been calling n*ggas on here "bi*ch a.ss n*ggas" or "bi*ch n*ggas" or just simply "bi*ch".

so i guess there's ur Ammunition.

Last edited by RNOTY; 04-10-2011 at 02:07 PM..
 04-10-2011, 02:03 PM         #39
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

I can somewhat agree.. but now I have another issue.. in that quote she made that dude above put in his post.. she says something about how the African Americans react towards it.. I don't remember the exact sh*t and don't feel like going back right now..

But why is she singling out blacks? Its obvious to me she feels a certain type of way about black people and black culture
 7 years ago '05        #40
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
I dont know any rapper that has rapped about raping women as much as eminem. and its funny how she didn't mention his name in her examples.
She didn't name any rapper did she? (im not being funny im asking forreal). I don't remember her naming any rapper in particular she just generalized Hip-Hop Culture & Rap Music
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy