OT| Why haven't boxden got together and made a rap group with producers?

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2011, 08:04 PM         #161
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the 4-5 best rappers voted by boxden, and that'll be the group, BONG!
 04-09-2011, 08:31 PM         #162
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
everybody posted their tracks in here, nobody was giving feedback BUT me
 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM         #163
ROYISPEACE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea im not giving beats for recognition anymore...them days is over...but if some real dope rappers and some other dope producers wanna collab then im all game...kane used to be on bx...so did shatek.... og heads know what im talking about
 04-09-2011, 08:51 PM         #164
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I remember when Sha and Kane were here....Used to hit Sha on bbm, cool dude. I dont think anyone, including myself would be doing it for recognition.....I'd honestly just be doing it for the fu*k of it, and also to see how it plays out.

I do this forreal, its my dayjob, day in, day out. I say that to say, i got instrumentals laying around that are collecting dust like crazy. One beat, 2 beats, hell honestly 20 beats out my stash isnt going to break me...cause within a few days they'd all be replaced lol.
 7 years ago '05        #165
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
raps in text dont do it justice... or sometimes they look better written than spitten..

either way, can't tell if a n*gga dope until u hear it..
 04-09-2011, 08:58 PM         #166
ROYISPEACE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Yeah I remember when Sha and Kane were here....Used to hit Sha on bbm, cool dude. I dont think anyone, including myself would be doing it for recognition.....I'd honestly just be doing it for the fu*k of it, and also to see how it plays out.

I do this forreal, its my dayjob, day in, day out. I say that to say, i got instrumentals laying around that are collecting dust like crazy. One beat, 2 beats, hell honestly 20 beats out my stash isnt going to break me...cause within a few days they'd all be replaced lol.
yea i feel you...but i still dont want just any tom d!ck or harry ( no homo ) jumpin on a beat...i want to make historical sh*t...not just mixtape filler
 7 years ago '10        #167
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
Someones gotta organize this all into one post .. list of rappers/beatmakers
 04-09-2011, 09:19 PM         #168
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROYISPEACE said:
yea i feel you...but i still dont want just any tom d!ck or harry ( no homo ) jumpin on a beat...i want to make historical sh*t...not just mixtape filler
I feel you...but every producer whose ever done half of anything has done "mixtape filler" lol.From small to large.

I do music for a living as I stated, but also because Its fu*kin fun, and this? Its gonna be....I cant wait to see the argument break out between the c*cky rapper dissing the other n*ggas about his track, only to upload his final mp3 and get clowned with gif's left an right....Its gonna be hilarious.

If you got a nice stash of beats over there, then youre not gonna miss anything....I used to be the same way but then I realized if 1 leaves the stash i can make 5 more today...Its not really hurting me to participate in things like this.....And honestly when you adopt that type of attitude its what gets things going for you...
 04-09-2011, 09:21 PM         #169
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got bars, check out
 7 years ago '11        #170
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 3422 3422
 Lot said:
Aye the video for your avitar is crazy yo
 7 years ago '11        #171
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 3422 3422
I See U PSG.....
Dont sleep hip hop from over seas
 7 years ago '04        #172
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Oh Finesse said:

shatek was on BX? that n*gga produced my favorite riot squad joint
i think hes still on here, just doesnt post as much shatek is a old haed
 7 years ago '04        #173
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,424 | Props total: 6453 6453
 Phicmagic said:
I feel you...but every producer whose ever done half of anything has done "mixtape filler" lol.From small to large.

I do music for a living as I stated, but also because Its fu*kin fun, and this? Its gonna be....I cant wait to see the argument break out between the c*cky rapper dissing the other n*ggas about his track, only to upload his final mp3 and get clowned with gif's left an right....Its gonna be hilarious.

If you got a nice stash of beats over there, then youre not gonna miss anything....I used to be the same way but then I realized if 1 leaves the stash i can make 5 more today...Its not really hurting me to participate in things like this.....And honestly when you adopt that type of attitude its what gets things going for you...
i feel the same way about my beats but then again its not my day job either
 04-09-2011, 10:11 PM         #174
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas doing all this talking but aint dropping beats
 7 years ago '04        #175
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
This is going to be one of the biggest failures of all time.
 7 years ago '07        #176
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
We need some down-to-Earth lyrics that ppl can actually relate to.
 7 years ago '08        #177
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
I make beats this is usually the kinda beats i do and this is an older one with more of a hip hop feel
usershare was fu*kin up so you gotta download to hear
 04-09-2011, 10:26 PM         #178
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) Everybody who wants to be in the group, post your tracks up, same for producers.

2) Thread starter, gather all the tracks and either put them all in the first post so people can comment on them, or start a new thread and create a poll, same for the beats dropped.

3) Once everybody is chosen, once you get the beats, 1 week for everyone to complete their verses. 1 week for every track to make sure all the verses are official heat.

4) Group discuss ways to not make the CD a bunch of boring tracks, group creativity is key. You could also take request from the forum about ideas.

7 years ago '05        #179
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 ROYISPEACE said:
yea im not giving beats for recognition anymore...them days is over...but if some real dope rappers and some other dope producers wanna collab then im all game...kane used to be on bx...so did shatek.... og heads know what im talking about
thats what i'm saying..... if a bx member is actually putting money in his craft.... videos, mastering, getting @ dj's, performing... i'd toss em some beats on the house

but i rather not invest my time in a another BX mixtape, which will only get about 600 views once the final product is made
 7 years ago '04        #180
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,986 | Props total: 4607 4607
pm me some sh*t me n my bro rap n sing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago