Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
 KJHARDY said:
Actually most animals are smarter than humans sir
Lol. Who told you that? Hahaha. Humans are by far the most intelligent, its not even close, that's pretty obvious. The frontal part of our brains (the newest part) is so much bigger and more advanced (more dense) than any other animal its unreal. There are only a few species of animals that are self aware. Furthermore, if ur gonna come back at me with a dolphin or bird arguement, dolphins have good communication skills because of the huge auditory area in their brain, and birds have good spatial intelligence due to a larger hippocampus than most animals have.
 7 years ago '05        #82
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Very intriguing , but I just think we would have WAY more proof by now..This happened over 60 years ago and no more similar occurences since then ??? Nothing credible , anyway...Maybe in our lifetime we can get a definitive answer , hopefully .
 04-10-2011, 04:03 PM         #83
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:
Without the ability to use weapons, we do not have the wit to subdue or outsmart most, if any, wild animal.

Only thing that makes us more "advanced" than animals is the opposable thumb.
Boxden. The only website where someone tells you you're wrong and your response was already in the post.

Dumb n*ggas...
 04-10-2011, 04:10 PM         #84
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.

this nikka gon try to call someone RETARTED????? lmfao!!!
 7 years ago '04        #85
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Getting trolled by the Government and a serious debate about aliens on Boxden..oh boy, my day couldn't be more hilarious.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.

Human are not the only intelligent animals on Earth to think that you have to be a moron.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Mysonne said:
Human are not the only intelligent animals on Earth to think that you have to be a moron.
we kind of are tho in a sense

you have isolated events were an animal can recognize themselves in a mirror, or figure out that a car can crush nuts, but an animal can't build a car

an animal basically only has instinctive abilities to eat and survive. We have straight up intelligence to where survival in the wild isn't even thought about

we can change an entire landscape to best fit us if we needed to. an animal can only adapt to its surroundings, we can change the surroundings.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
and yes I know humans are animals so when I said "animals" it was only cuz I didn't feel like typing in so much detail
 04-11-2011, 09:57 AM         #89
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As has already been stated, this is not concrete evidence. To this day, there is still no concrete evidence of aliens actually visiting us. At least no concrete evidence has been released.

Also, we are not the only intelligent species on this planet. I guess most of you have not heard of dolphins or whales. Some dolphins are as intelligent as a 3 year old child. They are not capable of our level of intelligence, but they are still sentient. They have culture just like humans do. Can learn fairly easily and adapt. Can communicate with one another. Can express emotions. So on and so forth. We are not the only sentient species on this planet.

Probability states that it is basically impossible for life not to exist on another planet. Intelligent life included. Also, until recently, earth life planets/conditions were accepted as being the only way life can be produced and sustained. That has been proven false thanks to the discover of the arsenic bacteria which has a completely different type of DNA compared to every other living thing on this planet. So the probability of life is even higher than previously thought.
 04-11-2011, 10:00 AM         #90
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:

you have isolated events were an animal can recognize themselves in a mirror, or figure out that a car can crush nuts, but an animal can't build a car

an animal basically only has instinctive abilities to eat and survive. We have straight up intelligence to where survival in the wild isn't even thought about

we can change an entire landscape to best fit us if we needed to. an animal can only adapt to its surroundings, we can change the surroundings.
The only thing that keeps dolphins or whales from doing any of those things that humans can do is the fact that they live in the ocean and do not have arms or legs. Both dolphins and whales can recognize themselves in the mirror and are sentient. I do not understand why people think we are the only sentient species on this planet. Maybe everyone has been taught to believe that.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-11-2011 at 10:02 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #91
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Eddie.. said:

Ant's and Beavers for example can also change landscapes, Dolphins can do complex math, and have language and speak through sonar, building a car doesn't mean your more intelligent, that western European conditioning. Why would a bird or a fish need to build a car when they have what they need to travel. The planet itself is an organism and it changes landscape. Intelligence isn't just about mechanics, only a self loathing moron could be that blind.
 7 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,389 | Props total: 16068 16068
 palogee said:
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
Due to our understanding of thye universe, and how we were created I imagine if there is alien life they would resemble humans..
 7 years ago '04        #93
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Mysonne said:
Ant's and Beavers for example can also change landscapes, Dolphins can do complex math, and have language and speak through sonar, building a car doesn't mean your more intelligent, that western European conditioning. Why would a bird or a fish need to build a car when they have what they need to travel. The planet itself is an organism and it changes landscape. Intelligence isn't just about mechanics, only a self loathing moron could be that blind.
so you're telling me dolphins can do complex math?? any proof of that? Let me see a dolphin pass a 3rd grade level math test...They are intelligent but we tend to exaggerate the extent of it..

xeduran said:
The only thing that keeps dolphins or whales from doing any of those things that humans can do is the fact that they live in the ocean and do not have arms or legs. Both dolphins and whales can recognize themselves in the mirror and are sentient. I do not understand why people think we are the only sentient species on this planet. Maybe everyone has been taught to believe that.
....sssuuuurrreee....I believe they are sentient but to say they have the intelligence to do everything humans do is just silly...

again let me know when another species starts space exploration...
 7 years ago '05        #94
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
I just came in here to laugh at the people hating on the intelligence of dolphins.

7 years ago '04        #95
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just came in here to laugh at the people hating on the intelligence of dolphins.

I'm not hating...they are probably the second most advanced animal on the planet...but to think they are even close to where we are at intellectually is absurd...
 04-11-2011, 12:31 PM         #96
DJ Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodsFavorite said:
man...aint no aliens

people want to believe in this sh*t but the truth is they so little about life. u know what it takes for organic life to occur? u think its actual life on other planets that walk on 2-4 legs and can build spaceships? how the fu*k would that happen?
lol Honestly, how would you know? We are fed information from the "powers that be" and thats that. Look at all the life on earth, it's teeming all over the place; by land, air, and sea. Don't forget about vegetation and microbe's are being found in places we never thought life could sustain.

There's countless; documented stories, video sightings, incidents like Roswell, claimed abductions, physical crop circles, etc...

Enough to consider what, that out of a million claimsat least ...0.0000001% could be true? That to me falls on the simpler side of Occam's Razor and opens up many more possibilities...

I think we are being studied and watched. Like we do in the wild.

Last edited by DJ Flip; 04-11-2011 at 12:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #97
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
^ Occam's razor
 04-11-2011, 12:55 PM         #98
DJ Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
^ Occam's razor
good lookin out, I need one of these ---->:f!ghting2:
 7 years ago '04        #99
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
To not believe that there is other intelligent lifeforms out there in the universe is pretty silly considering the vastness of the universe...there's just too much time and planets for their to only be one planet with life...

now whether or not they will have evolved far enough to travel here is a little different, but considering how much we evolved in the last hundred years it isn't too far out there to think if a species evolved billions of years before us, to think that they would have the technology to either travel at great speeds/fold space-time and/or extend their life expectancy indefinitely allowing them to get here...

another thing i always wonder is what if other intelligent life forms have evolved on a scale to small for us to see....or in a spectrum that our senses can't pick up on...or as energy without a physical body...

just so many possibilities
 04-11-2011, 01:35 PM         #100
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont bore we -wit fake sh*t
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy