Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2011, 06:21 AM         #61
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
This isn't a big deal, it's just another unconfirmed secondhand account, like others that have been out there for years. It's only confirmation that the FBI was actively investigating UFO activity.
I can see what you mean n why you said it dude

It aint exactly unconfirmed though, thats the highest confirmation you can possibly get in this world. A document produced by a government official which is said to be genuine according to the FBI

seems to obvious that they let that sh*t slide but meh
 7 years ago '04        #62
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Sniggit said:
I can see what you mean n why you said it dude

It aint exactly unconfirmed though, thats the highest confirmation you can possibly get in this world. A document produced by a government official which is said to be genuine according to the FBI

seems to obvious that they let that sh*t slide but meh
Read the document. This is just a story someone in the Air Force related to an FBI agent. That story is left completely unconfirmed here. The only thing confirmed here is that someone told this story to an FBI agent, and he passed it along but didn't attempt to evaluate its validity.

This isn't some big revelation.

Last edited by HHS; 04-10-2011 at 06:48 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #63
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,319 | Props total: 2061 2061
wtf@57 different types of alien species
 04-10-2011, 08:08 AM         #64
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Read the document. This is just a story someone in the Air Force related to an FBI agent. That story is left completely unconfirmed here. The only thing confirmed here is that someone told this story to an FBI agent, and he passed it along but didn't attempt to evaluate its validity.

This isn't some big revelation.
"written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office" and he was a investigator? ;/////////////// if that aint confirmation im guessing you need to meet the alien first

you cant really get any more concrete than that since if it was a citizen yall would call fake/ducktalese and if it was a celebrity or the president yall would think they have a alternative motive. You cant really get any more credible than the military dude, n I know it aint a big revelation. Nothings been revealed that we didnt already know, I was relating to the fact they admitted/released that document

excuse the punctuation, hungover
 7 years ago '04        #65
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Sniggit said:
"written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office" and he was a investigator? ;/////////////// if that aint confirmation im guessing you need to meet the alien first

you cant really get any more concrete than that since if it was a citizen yall would call fake/ducktalese and if it was a celebrity or the president yall would think they have a alternative motive. You cant really get any more credible than the military dude, n I know it aint a big revelation. Nothings been revealed that we didnt already know, I was relating to the fact they admitted/released that document

excuse the punctuation, hungover
The document explicitly says that the special agent who gathered the information make no effort to evaluate it. There is no proof of alien UFOs, and no proof of aliens visiting earth, in this document. The only thing this document shows is that there was interest in UFOs by people inside the FBI, and it was already known that the FBI kept files on UFO claims. And people in the military can lie, be mentally ill, or simply be mistaken just like anyone else. In fact, if you read the statement, the Air Force investigator doesn't even claim to have been present, so its possible even his so-called knowledge is second hand, or even a rumor that he bought into.

I know some people want this document to be more than it is, but simple critical reading skills will show how little is really here.

Last edited by HHS; 04-10-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #66
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,418 | Props total: 6239 6239
 Sniggit said:

word like if this this is authentic.its basically a stamp the government can never deny the existence of aliens again.. if people pushed harder on this subject who knows what new information would come from it with the rise of this
 7 years ago '04        #67
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilllz said:
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
You spelled "retarded" wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #68
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,714 | Props total: 2009 2009
if there are aliens.. then damn.. why they always go to Arizona and New Mexico? lmao...

If they exist.. just hurry up and show yourselves so I will know for sure, and stop playing all these games.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
 the player said:

Not even gonna dignify this with a response, you closed minded moron.

jmood88 said:
You spelled "retarded" wrong.

Really? This grammar school. n*ggas getting salty so they result to knit picking sh*t like ho's, man get outta here.

Last edited by Skilllz; 04-10-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #70
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6353 6353
 The Go 2 Guy said:
[url=http://furiousfanboys.com/2011/04/oops-fbi-confirms-roswell-ufo-incident/]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Im not saying Roswell didnt happen but this memorandum dosent have a signature block and it isnt even signed which means its not a memo at all which means its not a legal binding document.. so to say.. and why is sh*t written all over it.. really? Yall think the military files top secret documents away like this? Lol.. I handle classified & secret documents evey day ( below top secret ) and they dont get handled like this.. Given its old but they will still be made the right way
 7 years ago '09        #71
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Arson said:
so the aliens look just like they did in the 50s scifi movies?
where you think they got the idea from?
 7 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 critique_2k said:
Im not saying Roswell didnt happen but this memorandum dosent have a signature block and it isnt even signed which means its not a memo at all which means its not a legal binding document.. so to say.. and why is sh*t written all over it.. really? Yall think the military files top secret documents away like this? Lol.. I handle classified & secret documents evey day ( below top secret ) and they dont get handled like this.. Given its old but they will still be made the right way
Ps. Ufos are eithor us testing.. the future us testing, or coming back to prevent, explore, study the years ( or months ) before our self destruction, or aliens.. Pick one.. If none atall
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 HHS said:
The document explicitly says that the special agent who gathered the information make no effort to evaluate it. There is no proof of alien UFOs, and no proof of aliens visiting earth, in this document. The only thing this document shows is that there was interest in UFOs by people inside the FBI, and it was already known that the FBI kept files on UFO claims. And people in the military can lie, be mentally ill, or simply be mistaken just like anyone else. In fact, if you read the statement, the Air Force investigator doesn't even claim to have been present, so its possible even his so-called knowledge is second hand, or even a rumor that he bought into.

I know some people want this document to be more than it is, but simple critical reading skills will show how little is really here.
Wat he said...

U earthlings are fu*kin stupid. Yall too busy fighiting eachother and can barely maintain ur own planet.. If maintained at all.. Why worry about aliens when you can barely even escape your own pathetic short sin infested lives chasing paper currensy for bullsh*t that comes from the same dirt you do... and all dat lol.. there I said it..
 04-10-2011, 10:24 AM         #74
Bobble Head 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
So let me get something straight, they can keep a sercet of aliens for 60+ years, but couldn't correctly photoshop out or censor the documents before they displayed them.

Good read though.
Hahaha
 7 years ago '09        #75
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13129 13129
link tho the site?
 7 years ago '09        #76
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
 iQon said:
There's a lot of lifeform on Earth with a comparable level of intelligence, nimrod. Put a human being in the open with a wild lion... bear... anaconda... In open water with a shark or crocodile; the average human will panic. Without the ability to use weapons, we do not have the wit to subdue or outsmart most, if any, wild animal.

Only thing that makes us more "advanced" than animals is the opposable thumb.
This is beyond stupid. The reason humans are more inteligent is that they can make advanced tools to overcome their physical disadvantages.
 04-10-2011, 11:30 AM         #77
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:
i just wanna see some god damn pics of aliens

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #78
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,894 | Props total: 8521 8521
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.
Actually most animals are smarter than humans sir
 7 years ago '10        #79
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,894 | Props total: 8521 8521
 palogee said:
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
It doesnt even matter who our leader is the government still controls everything the President is just someone to blame for everything
 7 years ago '05        #80
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
 Skilllz said:
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
Retarded*

And yeah u are if u believe this is real lol. Oh we found aliens and space ships but we just decided to write a paragraph about it in poor english and then file it away.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy