Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
Apparently the bodies looked exactly like Oompa Loompas...
 04-09-2011, 11:57 PM         #42
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
im fu*king retarted.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown said:
Furiousfanboys.com ??? That's the reference? Looks like a bunch of bullsh*t to me. I think that there's enough eye witness info and interviews they've done over the years to show that there was much more to the story than the BS "weather balloon" story but I'll wait til a more legit site reports on this other than "furiousfunboys.com"

Its legit. Government owned.

7 years ago '05        #44
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 kjyo20 said:
n*ggas like this are the people who are gonna get our planet blown up
 7 years ago '05        #45
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
this was The Smoking Guns first discovery back in 1950
 04-10-2011, 12:51 AM         #46
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent.
There's a lot of lifeform on Earth with a comparable level of intelligence, nimrod. Put a human being in the open with a wild lion... bear... anaconda... In open water with a shark or crocodile; the average human will panic. Without the ability to use weapons, we do not have the wit to subdue or outsmart most, if any, wild animal.

Only thing that makes us more "advanced" than animals is the opposable thumb.
 04-10-2011, 12:54 AM         #47
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exist said:
ok
woooooooooooooooooowwwwww
 7 years ago '04        #48
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
They look like us foo

[video - click to view]

UFO Disclosure Project
 04-10-2011, 01:02 AM         #49
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXP said:
They look like us foo

UFO Disclosure Project
Alien Reproduction Vehicle!

7 years ago '10        #50
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.
this n*gga double dumb
 7 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 stillers09 said:
So the government just forgot to censor parts of UFO documents about an incident they been keep a secret for over 60 years?

I dont know the reason but something aint right here. Life forms from other planets exist thats all people need to know and if you still in denial then you stupid..
it's apart of their on-going process of 'disclosure'....they can't tell the mass populations that Alien life and UFO's are real all at once b/c they're worried it'll cause some sort of mass upheaval and folks will go batsh*t....so instead they're leaking out the information slowly and surely....
 7 years ago '04        #52
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
Jus think how many alien movies came out since yesterday??!
I mean c'mon.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
this doesn't really prove anything. I'm not saying I don't believe in aliens but this document refers to what some random dude in the air force claims to have seen. It even says the chose not to further evaluate. I could blow a building up, tell the fbi the loch ness monster told me t do it, and they would write that sh*t down. Doesn't mean it's true.
 7 years ago '04        #54
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,218 | Props total: 2217 2217
 iQon said:
There's a lot of lifeform on Earth with a comparable level of intelligence, nimrod. Put a human being in the open with a wild lion... bear... anaconda... In open water with a shark or crocodile; the average human will panic. Without the ability to use weapons, we do not have the wit to subdue or outsmart most, if any, wild animal.

There's only one or 2 other animals that could even be considered as intelligent as humans....and those are barely even considerable...Let me know when other animals start exploring space...
 7 years ago '04        #55
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
yawn who gives a fu*k
 7 years ago '04        #56
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2939 2939
man...aint no aliens

people want to believe in this sh*t but the truth is they so little about life. u know what it takes for organic life to occur? u think its actual life on other planets that walk on 2-4 legs and can build spaceships? how the fu*k would that happen?
 7 years ago '05        #57
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9639 9639
lol @ 'retarted' and only ONE intelligent species on earth.

literally lol.
 7 years ago '04        #58
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2939 2939
 iQon said:

first of all we invented those weapons

besides that theres alot more makes us more advanced than animals. you think animals know their own history? u think a monkey knows the physics of how to throw something and hit a target? u think a bird can set up traps around its nest and be as effective as a home security system?

bottom line, yeah i wouldnt survive a fist f!ght against a croc, anaconda, or shark, but i know which weapons to bring to it and how to use em

Last edited by GodsFavorite; 04-10-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #59
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 palogee said:
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
u seem like a smart cat, but some of your opinions aren't based on anything but speculation on your part. there are only a few basic elements/conditions of the universe that would allow life to even exist, and that goes for every life form ever to live in the universe. so, the things that allow us to exist as a lifeform, must exist in near identical fasion to allow life somewhere else, and on a molecular level, these conditions give identifiable shape to what life looks like.

basically, the things that allow life on earth to happen, are basic things that would be needed ANYWHERE for ANYTHING to live, and therefore since we would share basic elements molecularly, it makes sense that we would share physical traits too.

and to everybody saying that there are billions of instances in the universe that would allow life to exist on those planets is kinda true, but in a very elementary way. there are very important considerations being left out of that equation that would also be neccessary. like the perfect distance from the sun. a distance so that the planet is far enough away not to burn, but close enough not to freeze, with a perfect temperature to allow life, or a gasous atmosphere with the right elements that would support proper longevity needed for the evolution of any species. most have one or the other, but both are needed. what they mean is that with one of these, its possible to inhabit that planet, but to have both is rare.
 04-10-2011, 05:27 AM         #60
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mafuhkas are gonna see them aliens

Just not in our lifetime
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy