Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
12512 pageviews
126 comments

The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

[pic - click to view]

Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident «furiousfanboys.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This week the FBI launched an online document archive that they’re calling The Vault. The site is an electronic reading room that has over 2,000 documents scanned that cover many different subjects. Unfortunately, it seems as if they didn’t censor the UFO documents well enough as within those is a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947:

An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.
According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA (redacted) concerning the above.

126 comments for "Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident"

04-09-2011, 12:04 PM         #2
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #3
Odin 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 41 41
cool read
 04-09-2011, 12:08 PM         #4
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... nothing new lol.

back to my regular scheduled program
 7 years ago '04        #5
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
 7 years ago '08        #6
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 The Go 2 Guy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This week the FBI launched an online document archive that they’re calling The Vault. The site is an electronic reading room that has over 2,000 documents scanned that cover many different subjects. Unfortunately, it seems as if they didn’t censor the UFO documents well enough as within those is a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947:

An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.
According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA (redacted) concerning the above.
So let me get something straight, they can keep a sercet of aliens for 60+ years, but couldn't correctly photoshop out or censor the documents before they displayed them.

Good read though.
 7 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Skilllz said:
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
I blame the media/Hollywood for that. There have been many takes on aliens throughout the years that they've almost become cartoonish. Even when you hear the word "alien." But they don't realize that the odds for intelligent life existing outside of Earth are so high considering how vast the universe is. It's common sense.
 7 years ago '04        #8
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This isn't a big deal, it's just another unconfirmed secondhand account, like others that have been out there for years. It's only confirmation that the FBI was actively investigating UFO activity.

Last edited by HHS; 04-09-2011 at 04:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #9
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
that paper should not confirm nor deny anyones suspicions of aliens.
 7 years ago '09        #10
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 Storchaveli said:
I blame the media/Hollywood for that. There have been many takes on aliens throughout the years that they've almost become cartoonish. Even when you hear the word "alien." But they don't realize that the odds for intelligent life existing outside of Earth are so high considering how vast the universe is. It's common sense.
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.
 7 years ago '06        #11
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
i just wanna see some god damn pics of aliens
 7 years ago '10        #12
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 Pyro911 said:
i just wanna see some god damn pics of aliens

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2011, 05:16 PM         #13
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #14
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.

think of everything you just said and actually put it to the scale of the universe. Yes, there is 1 intelligent dominant species on earth, but thats just earth. There are over 50 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and millions of those are most likely in the habital zones of thier parent star/s.

it only takes a few million yrs if that, for intelligent life to rise on a planet & this universe has been around for billions upon billions of yrs. there could be intelligent civilizations millions of yrs older than us that are still around..in the scope of the unverse, humans are still drooling babies.
 7 years ago '10        #15
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 jasperfect said:
 7 years ago '06        #16
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 TMC said:
think of everything you just said and actually put it to the scale of the universe. Yes, there is 1 intelligent dominant species on earth, but thats just earth. There are over 50 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and millions of those are most likely in the habital zones of thier parent star/s.

it only takes a few million yrs if that, for intelligent life to rise on a planet & this universe has been around for billions upon billions of yrs. there could be intelligent civilizations millions of yrs older than us that are still around..in the scope of the unverse, humans are still drooling babies.
+1. I can't believe dude actually think we're the most advanced.
 7 years ago '10        #17
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 jasperfect said:
I had the SAME opinion.......

in 3rd grade....
 7 years ago '08        #18
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
 jasperfect said:
your logic makes absolutely no sense.
there are hundreds of billions of GALAXIES in the universe.
even going with a ratio of 1 out of every 100 million species being intelligent the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of their being other life.
its almost impossible for humans to be the only intelligent life form.

"NASA is reporting that, based on Kepler's results, that there is likely 50 billion planets in our galaxy (one for every ~2 stars in our galaxy), and that as many as 500 million of them (one-onehundreth of that previous number) are potentially habitable."

That's in OUR galaxy alone. There are hundreds of billions of GALAXIES in the universe. Add that number over time, and its actually ludicrous to think were the most advanced in the universe.

Last edited by Imagin3; 04-09-2011 at 05:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #19
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall,
 04-09-2011, 07:08 PM         #20
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago