Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
12713 pageviews
126 comments

The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident

[pic - click to view]

Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident «furiousfanboys.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This week the FBI launched an online document archive that they’re calling The Vault. The site is an electronic reading room that has over 2,000 documents scanned that cover many different subjects. Unfortunately, it seems as if they didn’t censor the UFO documents well enough as within those is a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947:

An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.
According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA (redacted) concerning the above.

126 comments for "Apr 9 - Oops! FBI Confirms Roswell UFO Incident"

04-09-2011, 11:04 AM         #2
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #3
Odin 
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 125 125
cool read
 04-09-2011, 11:08 AM         #4
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... nothing new lol.

back to my regular scheduled program
 7 years ago '04        #5
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 2466 2466
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
 7 years ago '08        #6
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,454 | Props total: 1686 1686
 The Go 2 Guy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This week the FBI launched an online document archive that they’re calling The Vault. The site is an electronic reading room that has over 2,000 documents scanned that cover many different subjects. Unfortunately, it seems as if they didn’t censor the UFO documents well enough as within those is a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947:

An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.
According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA (redacted) concerning the above.
So let me get something straight, they can keep a sercet of aliens for 60+ years, but couldn't correctly photoshop out or censor the documents before they displayed them.

Good read though.
 7 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,306 | Props total: 5327 5327
 Skilllz said:
Been known. If n*ggas don't believe in aliens by now they're fu*king retarted.
I blame the media/Hollywood for that. There have been many takes on aliens throughout the years that they've almost become cartoonish. Even when you hear the word "alien." But they don't realize that the odds for intelligent life existing outside of Earth are so high considering how vast the universe is. It's common sense.
 7 years ago '04        #8
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
This isn't a big deal, it's just another unconfirmed secondhand account, like others that have been out there for years. It's only confirmation that the FBI was actively investigating UFO activity.

Last edited by HHS; 04-09-2011 at 03:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #9
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3686 3686
that paper should not confirm nor deny anyones suspicions of aliens.
 7 years ago '09        #10
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 927 927
 Storchaveli said:
I blame the media/Hollywood for that. There have been many takes on aliens throughout the years that they've almost become cartoonish. Even when you hear the word "alien." But they don't realize that the odds for intelligent life existing outside of Earth are so high considering how vast the universe is. It's common sense.
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.
 7 years ago '06        #11
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
i just wanna see some god damn pics of aliens
 7 years ago '10        #12
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 45 45
 Pyro911 said:
i just wanna see some god damn pics of aliens

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2011, 04:16 PM         #13
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #14
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 jasperfect said:
Oh really? look at earth millions of Animals, and only one species is intelligent. hundreds of countries and only and handful can travel to space. Why are you so sure there's intelligent life on other planets? I don't doubt life on other planets but I think we Humans are the most advanced.

think of everything you just said and actually put it to the scale of the universe. Yes, there is 1 intelligent dominant species on earth, but thats just earth. There are over 50 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and millions of those are most likely in the habital zones of thier parent star/s.

it only takes a few million yrs if that, for intelligent life to rise on a planet & this universe has been around for billions upon billions of yrs. there could be intelligent civilizations millions of yrs older than us that are still around..in the scope of the unverse, humans are still drooling babies.
 7 years ago '10        #15
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 jasperfect said:
 7 years ago '06        #16
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 TMC said:
think of everything you just said and actually put it to the scale of the universe. Yes, there is 1 intelligent dominant species on earth, but thats just earth. There are over 50 billion planets in our galaxy alone, and millions of those are most likely in the habital zones of thier parent star/s.

it only takes a few million yrs if that, for intelligent life to rise on a planet & this universe has been around for billions upon billions of yrs. there could be intelligent civilizations millions of yrs older than us that are still around..in the scope of the unverse, humans are still drooling babies.
+1. I can't believe dude actually think we're the most advanced.
 7 years ago '10        #17
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,333 | Props total: 3523 3523
 jasperfect said:
I had the SAME opinion.......

in 3rd grade....
 7 years ago '08        #18
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3470 3470
 jasperfect said:
your logic makes absolutely no sense.
there are hundreds of billions of GALAXIES in the universe.
even going with a ratio of 1 out of every 100 million species being intelligent the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of their being other life.
its almost impossible for humans to be the only intelligent life form.

"NASA is reporting that, based on Kepler's results, that there is likely 50 billion planets in our galaxy (one for every ~2 stars in our galaxy), and that as many as 500 million of them (one-onehundreth of that previous number) are potentially habitable."

That's in OUR galaxy alone. There are hundreds of billions of GALAXIES in the universe. Add that number over time, and its actually ludicrous to think were the most advanced in the universe.

Last edited by Imagin3; 04-09-2011 at 04:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #19
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24515 24515
three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall,
 04-09-2011, 06:08 PM         #20
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this right. Aliens from other planets still are shaped like humans????

:kobe whatever2:

Gullible a.ss people I tell you. No pics of the bodies because it was all a fabricated story. Disagree??? Look at how much money Nasa has received since then and tell me you wouldn't make up a lie like that.

All these lies have done is make good movies, and space programs in tact. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles that have been created. Ya'll can believe this garbage if you want. Guess when you are a nation that votes more for American Idol than you do for your leaders you need something to believe in.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago