Apr 9 - UFOs Above Chicago April 2nd

most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
I will marry this woman for real.
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #61
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,816 | Props total: 3917 3917
 iExposeU said:


watch some of this footage then skip to 8:18 .. that was enough for me son..
Creepy sh*t but they kept showing the jerusalem footage, wasn't that one proven to be a hoax?
 04-10-2011, 12:28 PM         #62
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iExposeU said:


watch some of this footage then skip to 8:18 .. that was enough for me son..
Seen this before. That guy either frighten of perhaps what he saw or has tremendous acting skills.
 04-10-2011, 01:04 PM         #63
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The call was fake...
 7 years ago '04        #64
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 496 496
I saw this sh*t last week . I was walking down 76th st from blackstone to dorchester. I looked up saw the lights and thought to myself wtf . I literally walked a whole block staring at the sh*t . I didn't see any article or news story bout it till now . I have no idea Wat that sh*t was but it definitely was not normal. Alien was the first thong that came to my mind . Started to pull my phone out and record a video but I was already halfway paying attention to my surroundings and I wasn't trying to get caught slipping.
 7 years ago '10        #65
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$10,878 | Props total: 12456 12456
 -BigC- said:
Why would news camera film this? I don't know because the first legitimate video of some kind of alien life form would be by far the biggest news story ever?

And me not knowing about this stuff means what exactly? That I don't believe every cell phone video on youtube is real?
If you knew about this stuff you would know the news doesn't report on things like this to not scare the population. Same reason 50 years ago when they changed the original reporting of Roswell as a UFO to a 'weather balloon' the next day.
 7 years ago '05        #66
16jan87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 649 649
Man yall calm down...dis is normal...i can explain all dis...dis type of thing occasionally happens everytime i bust a nut...the sky will start lighting up...mystery solved...
 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM         #67
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you think every news station won't cover it? Like there isn't one person who would say fu*k it and cover it anyway? Not even someone with a decent camera? When you buy a good camera do you get brainwashed into never attempting to capture video of alien life or something?
 7 years ago '04        #68
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
avatar space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 2696 2696
 TheBallDontLie said:
Seen this before. That guy either frighten of perhaps what he saw or has tremendous acting skills.
 iExposeU said:


watch some of this footage then skip to 8:18 .. that was enough for me son..
the guy called back and said he was messing around

[video - click to view]

 04-12-2011, 01:59 AM         #69
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
:rolleyes2:

Ya... I'm pretty sure YOU know exactly what they're thinking.



Not saying im brilliant or anything like that,just saying what advanced species is gonna be rollin around just watching people on some creepy dude in a van stuff.
 7 years ago '09        #70
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 lilflip01 said:
No such thing as aliens, government lie!
I dont know man. Its hard to beleive that we are the only species alive in the universe that expands forever & ever
 7 years ago '04        #71
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 1985 1985
People give our government WAY too much credit. They have somehow made contact with aliens and hid them from the rest of mankind. They also have manage to cause earthquakes and hurricanes all over the world but we somehow can't balance the budget or create jobs
 7 years ago '06        #72
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,964 | Props total: 24536 24536
 badboy600 said:
People give our government WAY too much credit. They have somehow made contact with aliens and hid them from the rest of mankind. They also have manage to cause earthquakes and hurricanes all over the world but we somehow can't balance the budget or create jobs
you honestly think that a intergalactic, possibly extra dimensional species of far greater intelligence than us would engage in some form of contract with talking monkeys? Do the animals at the zoo have a "contract" with their caretakers?

If anything, and this is about as blithe a theory as any, aliens are simply observers of mankind...their purpose for such observation is most likely wildly out of our realm of understanding so it's senseless to speculate.

As far as what many people catch on camera over major population centers go however, I tend to think that that's the U.S. government test flying new and ultra top secret aircraft that employs anti-gravity technology and nuclear powered propulsion. They perpetuate these fantastic stories and claims about aliens because it's a great cover for their new weapons that quite frankly, are probably built wit tax payer's money. All that said, I still believe that there's a pretty good chance that alien life is out there and that they may be aware of our existence...

As far as all this wild conjecture about HAARP and the government controlling the weather and chemtrails and the like, most of these a.ssertions are completely baseless....

you have to of studied nature and weather on a higher level than just scanning conspiracy theories on the internet to understand how truly foolish the idea of us mere humans being able to manipulate something like mother nature is....the sheer power of the weather is far greater than many people even can fathom...to say that some group of scientists have created a formula for controlling it and using it as a weapon is probably thee ultimate complement you could pay any physicist studying it.

at our best we can influence the climate, but the climate and weather are two different things...Humans cannot control the weather, they may try to predict it....but that's about it....

causing an earthquake isn't some simple science that can be mastered and then controlled...HAARP and other programs are for researching and work in conjunction with Universities...
 7 years ago '10        #73
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 24509 24509
 teamSkeem said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #74
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
I wonder if alien bi*ches got fat a.sses
 7 years ago '07        #75
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 Funeral James said:
I wonder if alien bi*ches got fat a.sses
 7 years ago '09        #76
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you honestly think that a intergalactic, possibly extra dimensional species of far greater intelligence than us would engage in some form of contract with talking monkeys? Do the animals at the zoo have a "contract" with their caretakers?

If anything, and this is about as blithe a theory as any, aliens are simply observers of mankind...their purpose for such observation is most likely wildly out of our realm of understanding so it's senseless to speculate.

As far as what many people catch on camera over major population centers go however, I tend to think that that's the U.S. government test flying new and ultra top secret aircraft that employs anti-gravity technology and nuclear powered propulsion. They perpetuate these fantastic stories and claims about aliens because it's a great cover for their new weapons that quite frankly, are probably built wit tax payer's money. All that said, I still believe that there's a pretty good chance that alien life is out there and that they may be aware of our existence...

As far as all this wild conjecture about HAARP and the government controlling the weather and chemtrails and the like, most of these a.ssertions are completely baseless....

you have to of studied nature and weather on a higher level than just scanning conspiracy theories on the internet to understand how truly foolish the idea of us mere humans being able to manipulate something like mother nature is....the sheer power of the weather is far greater than many people even can fathom...to say that some group of scientists have created a formula for controlling it and using it as a weapon is probably thee ultimate complement you could pay any physicist studying it.

at our best we can influence the climate, but the climate and weather are two different things...Humans cannot control the weather, they may try to predict it....but that's about it....

causing an earthquake isn't some simple science that can be mastered and then controlled...HAARP and other programs are for researching and work in conjunction with Universities...
pretty good job of remaining objective, dude. just realize we CAN create earthquakes, and rather easily using explosives. this can be done a coupla ways. combining that with some kind of weather influence might compound the effects. just sayin....


 atl12o13 said:
Not saying im brilliant or anything like that,just saying what advanced species is gonna be rollin around just watching people on some creepy dude in a van stuff.
he'd say this:
 RAZAH CUTS said:
If anything, and this is about as blithe a theory as any, aliens are simply observers of mankind...their purpose for such observation is most likely wildly out of our realm of understanding so it's senseless to speculate.
i'd say you were a f**kin idiot.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
121 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
122 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
55 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy