41-38...Miami you better beware!!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 The Bully said:
good luck making that work 4 times in 7 games
it worked the last two times
 7 years ago '07        #62
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
omg please bump the fu*k out of this thread when we sweep these BUMS!
 7 years ago '09        #63
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:
Knicks are 17-22 against +.500 teams and 24-16 against teams below -.500

miami still like 36-5 against > .500 teams they really did fatten up on the bottom feeders..

and the knicks record against the top 4 in each conference >>>>miamis ! especially @home in the east
 7 years ago '05        #64
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 escofreeman said:
miami still like 36-5 against > .500 teams they really did fatten up on the bottom feeders..

and the knicks record against the top 4 in each conference >>>>miamis ! especially @home in the east
if u read the post I quoted, you would see i was addressing him saying the Knicks were better against good teams than they were against bad teams...but you didn't read...

plus, Celtics, Bulls and Heat all have over 30 wins against bad teams....good teams beat bad teams...so this fattening up idea is stupid...Bulls/Heat have 36 wins against bad teams, Celtics have 31 wins against bad teams...all the top teams in the league have over 30 wins against bad teams...

it's not the Heat's fault the Knicks lost 16 times to sh*tty teams...that says more about the Knicks than it does about the Heat...

we are talking about Knicks/Heat...wtf does our record against the East's top 4 have to do with anything...Knicks aren't a top 4 team last time I checked...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 04-09-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #65
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
why would u post the knicks' 17-22 vs +.500 teams if ur point was to prove they are actually good against the good teams ? im sorry yours numbers didnt match your argument cause thats what i noticed...

all that other sh*t u said about this idea being stupid and whats this has to do with top 4 has shyt to do with me i just jumped in u and imagin3s convo ...take that sh*t to him
 7 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man all i know is if the heat loose in the 1st round u heat stan will prob never show your face here again . SKIP bayless prob c*m live on tv . and lbj would never here the end of it.

honestly ny vs mia is a toss up series either team could win that period there almot the same team both have no size both like to play fast. I would say mia better D but melo does well vs lbj and Stat and bosh will go at it. i hope sterin fix it so this series goes down that will be mst see TV
 7 years ago '06        #67
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
hopefully the heat or celts put them out of their misery asap.......sick of their delusional fans and the constant gibberish they speak. a team barely over .500 should'nt be that c*cky.

would prob be a good thing for the knicks to suffer a brutal playoff loss in embarrassing fashion, that way they could finally get rid of that joke of a coach.

Last edited by jj01; 04-09-2011 at 05:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #68
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 escofreeman said:

escofreeman said:
why would u post the knicks' 17-22 vs +.500 teams if ur point was to prove they are actually good against the good teams ? im sorry yours numbers didnt match your argument cause thats what i noticed...

all that other sh*t u said about this idea being stupid and whats this has to do with top 4 has shyt to do with me i just jumped in u and imagin3s convo ...take that sh*t to him
n*gga ur an idiot....a Knicks fan said the Knicks were better against good teams than they are against bad teams...i posted stats that prove otherwise...the guy I quoted said he 'took an L' on his bad stats...so you can take an 'L' also or just be out...

n*gga, ur the one who brought top 4...see your bolded post above...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 04-09-2011 at 05:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #69
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 escofreeman said:
does that really make sense to you...why the fu*k would I care about proving the Knicks are good?
 7 years ago '08        #70
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man all i know is if the heat loose in the 1st round u heat stan will prob never show your face here again . SKIP bayless prob c*m live on tv . and lbj would never here the end of it.

honestly ny vs mia is a toss up series either team could win that period there almot the same team both have no size both like to play fast. I would say mia better D but melo does well vs lbj and Stat and bosh will go at it. i hope sterin fix it so this series goes down that will be mst see TV
lmao
 7 years ago '05        #71
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
 7 years ago '09        #72
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
reg season does matter n*ggas went 0-6 vs boston and chi idk why n*ggas think that dont matter. like heat just gonna forget bout that come playoff time.

everyone thinks cause its bron and wade they gonna turn some playoff switch and everyone else is not lol when in the nba does a team get smacked around all season then in the playoff just beats the team they coudlnt beat all year lol.. some of u n*ggas just stupid reg season means alot without it u not making it to the playoff.
bron always seems to sweep the lakers and how does that usually turn out in the playoffs he doesnt even make it to see yall regular season does matter but doesn't determine who can win a series
 7 years ago '09        #73
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
and doesnt opposing superstars always go off iin madison square lol
 7 years ago '06        #74
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Bigakathebeast said:
well....the year heat won.....1-3 vs 64-18 pistons,0-2 vs 63-19 spurs, 0-2 vs 60-22 mavs
The year after spurs won but they were 1-3 vs the mavs
shyt lakers were 0-2 vs the magic before they smacked them in the finals

regular only matter in that it determines which seeding you get, after that.....anything goes
Because they CHEATED.

Even Tim Donaghy admitted it himself.
 7 years ago '08        #75
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 MysticKJ said:
 7 years ago '07        #76
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 K-Train said:
Because they CHEATED.

Even Tim Donaghy admitted it himself.
he didn't reff any of the games, he's an attention wh0ore

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #77
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O. said:
STAT

[pic - click to view]

&

MELO

[pic - click to view]

WE

COMING

FOR

YOUR

SOULS!!!!
n*gga what is this preposterous talk? ..

04-09-2011, 10:06 PM         #78
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
cant wait for the heat to sweep these bums so we dont have to hear from annoying a.ss knicks fans for the rest of the year
BOOM!
 7 years ago '05        #79
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO, this is going to be a great time in my life, unless of course...........Antoni fu*ks it up.
 7 years ago '06        #80
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Knicks will get 2 wins on the Heat AT MOST!!!!

The n*gga AO on that glass pipe

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy