41-38...Miami you better beware!!

most viewed right now
 155
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 Rockobox said:
Definitely won't be a sweep.

Miami should pull off the 2 seed, though. We'll let Boston get y'all n*ggas.
boston the only n*ggas im scared of, but honestly, we got the talent to beat them n*ggas too.
who's guarding melo?
and amare is gonna give KG problems as well
honestly this team just needs to pull it together
cuz the talent is def. there already
just not the mindset
 7 years ago '08        #42
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 JNyiri77 said:
the Magic were 3-0 against the Celtics last year in the reg season...

yeah howd that work out in the playoffs?


dumbass
son think about the logic you just used...
and realize it doesnt make any sense.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Imagin3 said:
son think about the logic you just used...
and realize it doesnt make any sense.
Co-Sign Dedos on it making sense....

in 2008-2009 Regular Season

Magic - 2
Lakers - 0

In the Playoffs

Lakers - 4
Magic - 1
 7 years ago '05        #44
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Imagin3 said:
boston the only n*ggas im scared of, but honestly, we got the talent to beat them n*ggas too.
who's guarding melo?
...uh, Pierce?



Get that n*gga in foul trouble, it's Pierce Flop Season. After that, Melo's gonna cool off.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
yessir
 7 years ago '04        #46
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Rockobox said:
...uh, Pierce?



Get that n*gga in foul trouble, it's Pierce Flop Season. After that, Melo's gonna cool off.
sounds about right...
 04-09-2011, 02:04 PM         #47
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
son think about the logic you just used...
and realize it doesnt make any sense.
realize how to comprehend something cus youre clearly lacking
 7 years ago '07        #48
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Knicks fans are delusional

You would think they actually accomplished something worth mentioning the way they speak
 04-09-2011, 02:08 PM         #49
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
thats your record against teams with .500 records... we beat ya with 2 different teams this year.. ya n*ggas dont want it... When ya get to the Garden we will show you what a real playoff environment feels like...


 7 years ago '08        #50
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 P. Dedos said:
makes perfect sense

boston last year went 27-27 to end the season and was a referee away and ron artest away from winning it all last year


regular season dont mean anything at all


miami fans know ... we were a mess and fired our coach in the regular season only to win it all in the playoffs


and let me ask you this what type of logic are you using to trash on miami while new york only is 3 games over .500 and have a losing record after the trade answer me that fam
off rip comparing what Boston did last year to Miami doesn't actually make any sense.
Second if youre going to compare them then you have to actually get into it.
Boston is a championship team that was an injury away from making the finals the year before with an aging team that rested players down the stretch for health in the playoffs.
They've been there, with that team, the playoffs weren't something new for them.
So I don't get how because Boston did it, Miami will.
More times than not, the regular season is indicative of what will happen in the playoffs.
And as far as "ripping" on Miami i aint rip them n*ggas yet.
And its the Knicks. We have a better record against teams over .500 than below.
Good thing the teams in the playoffs are .500.
Now can Miami say that?
You guys fatten up on the weak teams and flop against the elite ones.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 Rockobox said:
...uh, Pierce?



Get that n*gga in foul trouble, it's Pierce Flop Season. After that, Melo's gonna cool off.
lmao
we'll see
but i cant imagine pierce guarding melo
this aint lebron with a broke jumper
or kobe chucking up terrible shots cuz he kobe
melo got a wet jumper
way too quick of a first step for pierce to stay in front of
and he'll bruise pierce up in the post
n*gga really is the most unguardable player in the league 1 v 1
 7 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 The Bully said:
so we're supposed to believe the knicks will learn how to play defense between now and next weekend?

yall are setting yourselves up for a huge disappointment....just be happy you made the playoffs this year
no were not gonna play defense
were gonna do what we did the other two times we beat you
outscore you
 7 years ago '05        #53
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 Imagin3 said:
And its the Knicks. We have a better record against teams over .500 than below.
Good thing the teams in the playoffs are .500.
Knicks are 17-22 against +.500 teams and 24-16 against teams below -.500


 7 years ago '07        #54
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Imagin let me get what you smokin.on

You are truly out ya mind

You n*ggas had to.go on a 40-9 run if im not mistaken last time we played

Knicks dont worry us
 7 years ago '07        #55
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Also I just thought about it

No way in hell ya have a better record against teams .500 than us

You n*ggas are 3 gms over .500 in general

Also AA is a total diferent beast in the postseason...n*ggas will see
 7 years ago '10        #56
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 04-09-2011, 02:50 PM         #57
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
lmao
we'll see
but i cant imagine pierce guarding melo
this aint lebron with a broke jumper
or kobe chucking up terrible shots cuz he kobe
melo got a wet jumper
way too quick of a first step for pierce to stay in front of
and he'll bruise pierce up in the post
n*gga really is the most unguardable player in the league 1 v 1
you trying to compare melo to lebron and kobe in the playoffs




melo has NO defense what so ever
 7 years ago '07        #58
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 P. Dedos said:
makes perfect sense

boston last year went 27-27 to end the season and was a referee away and ron artest away from winning it all last year


regular season dont mean anything at all


miami fans know ... we were a mess and fired our coach in the regular season only to win it all in the playoffs


and let me ask you this what type of logic are you using to trash on miami while new york only is 3 games over .500 and have a losing record after the trade answer me that fam
we actually got melo when we were 2 games over .500 & now we're 3 games over .. so we're not actually under .500 with melo ..sh*t i forgot fl n*ggas cant add
 7 years ago '08        #59
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 antoniob 321 said:
you trying to compare melo to lebron and kobe in the playoffs




melo has NO defense what so ever
n*gga i aint mention defense once tho
i said pierce cannot guard melo
and thats a gimme
 7 years ago '08        #60
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 MysticKJ said:
Knicks are 17-22 against +.500 teams and 24-16 against teams below -.500


I'll take my L on that one

but the second part of that still stands tho.
heat arent lookin too dominant against .500 teams at all
we'll see in a week whos pretending and whos not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy