Apr 9 - Racist Road Sign Spotted In Ypsilanti

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 RAZAH CUTS said:
YOUR A FOOL....

Christianity is not the black man's religion....it was used to conquer Africans and enslave their minds as well as to destroy their true belief systems....

Gimme A fu*kin Break & A Bean Pie....
 04-09-2011, 11:22 PM         #42
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gordon Gekko said:
Lol @ this lame hating on me because I'm working towards a big goal and he doesn't have the confidence in himself to do the same. You lames k!ll me. You talk sh*t about me for setting high goals and having enough belief in myself to follow my dreams. While in the meantime, you're complaining about your life and making every excuse in the book for being a failure.
If u were given a dollar every time u were banned and came back then u would be closer to ur goal
 7 years ago '07        #43
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
 Mike Nitty said:
Ha my n*ggas....I spent almost 10 years in Ypsi b4 I moved to Charlotte, NC 3 years ago....went to EMU....worked at Puffer Red's too. I made it out MA
I live in Superior township just north of of EMU, I work in Ann Arbor, and hopefully graduating soon!
 7 years ago '04        #44
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 Gordon Gekko said:
THANK YOU!
Christianity was more effective in keeping the slaves in line than the whips and chains were. Christianity, for the most part, made sure that slaves will never rise up and try to break free. By simply telling them "read the bible, believe everything the bible says (and what we say) and pray to god," they made the slaves docile sheep. Docile because the slaves spent centuries praying and praying, while only a few actually did something. That's why any black person whose a christian is an idiot.
Go Down Moses" is an American Negro spiritual. It describes events in the Old Testament of the Bible, specifically Exodus 7:16: "And the Lord spoke unto Moses, go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me", in which God commands Moses to demand the release of the Israelites from bondage in Egypt.

How about the black and whites who help end slavery, were they christian?
 7 years ago '07        #45
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
Enough with the Jesus stuff, can't we all just agree this wrong and uncalled for
 04-10-2011, 09:57 AM         #46
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gordon Gekko said:
Nice way to try to divert the conversation away from me exposing you for the loser you are.

[pic - click to view]

04-10-2011, 10:22 AM         #47
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
stfu u wannabe billionaire
this is ether
 04-10-2011, 12:27 PM         #48
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gordon Gekko said:
Lol @ me being mad when you sought me out of the crowd to take a shot at me, when I don't even know who you are. Who's really mad?
ok, go make ur billions:doglaugh:
 7 years ago '09        #49
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #50
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
 Oh Finesse said:
oh well, stupid people will be stupid

if they wanna live out the rest of their life miserable because they hate us people with skin color.. so be it. i'll continue living it up havin a good time.. not caring what the next man's skin color is
Word up.

Only colors you should care about are green and pink.
 7 years ago '07        #51
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14976 14976
 7 years ago '04        #52
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
i'm a black man & i want to know who like n@@@ers because it's no specific color for a ni***r - a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
 04-10-2011, 09:09 PM         #53
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 614FACE said:
makes me wanna fu*k a white girl.
bet shes gona be fat
 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM         #54
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

if anyone wants to hack a road sign there ya go
that's exactly what I was about to ask about. Maybe I should hack a sign and put boxden.com on there.
 04-10-2011, 10:03 PM         #55
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
Ma n*ggaS!! How can I get mad about a word I use everyday? Doesn't really bother me at all

exactly, it has no power anymore
 7 years ago '07        #56
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 614FACE said:
makes me wanna fu*k a white girl.
 04-11-2011, 12:14 AM         #57
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
I gotta disagree dog. That word was invented by whites to use against blacks. That n word means ignant person is a weak excuse. I never heard them use that word against anyone else.
This. You never hear anyone call Charlie Sheen a ****** he's ignorant and a crackhead. You never hear anyone call the people from Jersey shore ******s.
 7 years ago '09        #58
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Its clever but still fu*ked up.. But i wouldn't be offended if a black guy wrote something about crackers or honkeys on there. People believe in what they want... Not all white people think like that.. Whether black people want to admit it or not some blacks are racist towards white as well. It goes both ways. We just have a word that is used to get under your skin.. I do find it funny that people say the "N" word when they cant be heard or seen.. Like over xbox live.. People call me N1gger all the time... It pisses me off and i'm white. I have NEVER heard a story about a white guy walking into a group of black dudes and using the "N" word.. They always say it when they cant be heard.. Then probably go to work and school and hangout with black people... Thats why i dont look at skin color i just dont trust anyone..
 7 years ago '04        #59
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Can't lie... That's clever. These racists now a days never seize to amaze me. Next they're gonna draw 'n*ggas' in the sky or some sh*t.
it's "never CEASE to amaze me." Get it right dawg
 7 years ago '07        #60
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
he just called god a hater thats all.. lol But on the real If god is divine I do not think hate is applicable here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy