Insanity asylum out today!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
deltat2 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 31 31
thank u mumbles....foo said sprints....the warm up alone sh*ts on runs....lol
 04-12-2011, 07:03 PM         #22
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean yea its more than sprints. Its push ups, and other sh*t. but like i said do you...id rather buy it and support the peeps that are helping me get into shape.
 7 years ago '05        #23
deltat2 
space
space
space
u go ahead and waste ur money, my broke a.ss will be here workin out for free dumbass....
 04-13-2011, 08:33 AM         #24
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deltat2 said:
u go ahead and waste ur money, my broke a.ss will be here workin out for free dumbass....
Ur calling the program you use a waste of a money to get into shape? But your still doing it anyway?

you really are a broke a.ss n*gga if you cant cash out 89.00, sorry.
 7 years ago '05        #25
deltat2 
space
space
space
yup broke indeed and still have a body like shaun T!!!!! I'll take it....hahahahahhaha....u mad cuz u don't know how to let ur $ stretch. Its all good, do u homie. While ur at it, go ahead and continue to be the 22% of ppl who still buys music cds at best buy. NUMBNUTS
 7 years ago '05        #26
deltat2 
space
space
space
and for ur info buddy I've been in shape for a minute...get my workout routines from Bodybuilding.com. You probably one of those peeps who has a gym membership and shave extra $ for trainers because yo dumbass probably has bad form or just don't know what to do. Its called use ya resources. What dumbass would pay for something knowing he could obtain it for free???? I think you shot urself in the foot. You already know these dudes is gonna get paid major for their videos, so you go ahead and take credit for making them 89 dollars more richer. I'll keep the 89 and use it for somethin more important and obtain my bootleg for free.
 7 years ago '05        #27
deltat2 
space
space
space
members of BX--KILLYA just informed me that he is not street smart. He's probably one of those dudes who pays full retail price for music albums and dvds....he spends his $ full retail on textbooks (rather than save more than 50% on ebay/amazon).....he spends $ on pus*y because he lacks game to get it.....he is the most interesting man in the world!!!!!

"I never bootleg even though I'm a BX member........but when I like what I see........I spend my hard earning money to show my thanks and support"---killya (the posterboy for squares)

Stay thirsty my friends.....

Checkmate....I'm done, go play somewhere I'm busy
 04-13-2011, 12:10 PM         #28
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a loser. Making 3 long a.ss post to justify why he thinks hes "better" than someone. I was just giving my opinion. You get your workout routines from bodybuilding.com? Last time I checked you could just make ur own.

What a loser. Somebody must of took offense for being a broke a.ss n*gga. But yea im done. Enjoy watching ur bootleg on your labtop while i watch mine from a flat screen tv dumb broke bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #29
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 deltat2 said:
members of BX--KILLYA just informed me that he is not street smart. He's probably one of those dudes who pays full retail price for music albums and dvds....he spends his $ full retail on textbooks (rather than save more than 50% on ebay/amazon).....he spends $ on pus*y because he lacks game to get it.....he is the most interesting man in the world!!!!!

"I never bootleg even though I'm a BX member........but when I like what I see........I spend my hard earning money to show my thanks and support"---killya (the posterboy for squares)

Stay thirsty my friends.....

Checkmate....I'm done, go play somewhere I'm busy
If I were to cop it, I'd cop the bootleg too

but you're still a lame a.ss f*ggot for spending half an hour typing up 3 straight posts cuz you got mad. Tryna prove something on the internet with your corny a.ss jokes
 7 years ago '05        #30
deltat2 
space
space
space
just like how u two lames took your time to read my posts, this n*gga won, ya'll lost.

Someone get me a bip and pacifier for these 2 lames.....feed these baby a.ss n*ggas in 2 hours
 7 years ago '05        #31
deltat2 
space
space
space
i never said i was better than anyone, if u took it that way then apologize to yourself. The only point I made was members of boxden bootleg sh*t, so I found it odd that you are a member and purchase the real thing....that's not saying I'm better than you....I am not GOD bruh, I'm a human being just like you.

Also, bootlegs that I make I turn them into DVDs easily and watch on my flatscreen so shut the fu*k up. Even if I watch it on my laptop I still get the same results physically so ur comments have no merit.

You obviously got offended as well since u came back with that lame a.ss post of yours...and Robin below you cosigning your lame a.ss comments

At the end of the day, we some n*ggas talkin sh*t to each other behind a computer. For all I know, I could be a Taliban and you a honky a.ss cracka.....both talkin sh*t. No one wins. We are both part of the Shaun T movement. I bootleg, you buy, nuff said......I'm apples, ur oranges....both are still great pieces of fruit, one is not superior to the other..... and we end up with the same elite bodies because Shaun T made us both dig deeper. So how bout we both shut the fu*k up and pass the mic to others who are part of the Shaun T movement.
 7 years ago '05        #32
deltat2 
space
space
space
by the way mumbles, my comments were not directed at you, but I'll take the L for spazzin out unnecessarily....
 7 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 will535 said:
just order mine today. will post it in a week or two if anyone doesn't want to pay for it.
Pass that fam
 7 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 killya said:
if you cant afford it, then u shouldnt be doing it...sooooooo
k!ll Ya Self
 04-13-2011, 02:19 PM         #35
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight im done
 7 years ago '04        #36
hellbound 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 1 1
as long as someone posts the dvds up im straight
 7 years ago '06        #37
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Did...did...did this guy just say Insanity Asylum was just...sprints and stuff?
 7 years ago '07        #38
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 CuZzA said:
Did...did...did this guy just say Insanity Asylum was just...sprints and stuff?
stuttering while typing

for some reason i thought about family guy
 04-15-2011, 10:28 PM         #39
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the way I feel about Bootlegging. I don't care if you buy it from me or not. Some will, some wont so what!! I can never stop pirating myself nor will I try to...I'm eating quite well as a Beachbody Coach and will continue to make residual income from it years AFTER I stop doing this. On top of that I have mad love for BX..so do yall thang!
 7 years ago '05        #40
deltat2 
space
space
space
 ev1lle1 said:
Here's the way I feel about Bootlegging. I don't care if you buy it from me or not. Some will, some wont so what!! I can never stop pirating myself nor will I try to...I'm eating quite well as a Beachbody Coach and will continue to make residual income from it years AFTER I stop doing this. On top of that I have mad love for BX..so do yall thang!

Much respect....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy