Apple Blows us Away with Smart Bezel Details! - New Patent filed

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
I don't like pepperoni pizza. Especially one touched by Steve Jobs and his boys.
lie. pepperoni pizza is always great
 7 years ago '09        #62
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 finishim said:
lie. pepperoni pizza is always great
Truth. All. Day.

Pepperoni Pizza >>>
 7 years ago '05        #63
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
pork :eek:
 7 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Metalzoa said:
Some people will forever be in denial.

Apple says "ok so lets make the whole front a screen, but most of it won't act like a screen for the most part".

Stans say "Apple innovation!!!11one".

Common sense says "some others did it before you, Apple"

Apple "..."

Stans " ... BUT APPLE INNOVATED IT"

Common sense " "

It's just nice. I wouldn't call it innovative regardless of who made it, but Apple is about style over substance so what else is new?

Metalzoa said:
Display on a display ... what would you call that? Opaque?

At the very worst case its translucent, indicating that it is see-thru to some degree. Grade 3 physics man. If light can pass through it, it is not opaque.
I tell you I didn't catch something and you attempt to insult me, and you say you're a nice guy. I know you have this desire to be right about everything so I'll leave this alone. When/if it drops like I said if it's see through like the video you posted I will be more than happy to say you were right. Until then I'll stick to thinking that is just another day in the wireless section for Metalzoa.
 04-09-2011, 06:46 PM         #65
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt even diss anyone yo.
im innocent!
 7 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 younggangsta_s said:
It's not. Nerds just in here gettin their knees dirty.
It easily be said that Android users are the nerds if you really are gonna take it there. iPhone owners are the sheep.
 7 years ago '05        #67
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13691 13691
 kuruption said:
It easily be said that Android users are the nerds if you really are gonna take it there. iPhone owners are the sheep.
I'm not categorizing anybody by they type of phone they own. I'm talking about the people in here saying "oooh aaah, we can use the whole screen, this will be the best phone evar!" Really? All that because you'll have extra buttons? Nerd sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #68
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG

apple is putting the features on a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL DEVICE... its not about who made it first... its about who has the bigger impact...

and no, the apple fans dont boast about "OMFG apple rocked my world, they're my bff"

heck, most apple fans dont even have sh*t to say about android, we like apple, we stay in our lane......android on the other hand is sooo desperate for attention, that they want to make it a bad thing to be a satisfied apple customer.... we dont sit in lines at 4am to get the iphones, we simply wait until we can walk into the store and get it...

the bottomline is that this patent is a huge idea, and i dont care about apple being the first... apple will probably be amongst the companies that executed it the best...

apple is not all about marketing... their user experience is just EPIC with their products.....

apple wasnt the first at alot of things, but when they do it, they execute it so well, that even android/etc copy off the execution
Android is NOT desperate for attention. IMO Google understands that apple is good if not great at what they do, but Google just gives users a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th option. Phones that let you do what you want to do, phones with and without physical keyboards, low/mid/high level phones, etc, etc..

"If you dont have an iphone" <<-- apple's marketing, and thats right after the ipad2 commercial..
 04-09-2011, 11:13 PM         #69
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tntitan said:
Android is NOT desperate for attention. IMO Google understands that apple is good if not great at what they do, but Google just gives users a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th option. Phones that let you do what you want to do, phones with and without physical keyboards, low/mid/high level phones, etc, etc..

"If you dont have an iphone" <<-- apple's marketing, and thats right after the ipad2 commercial..
He's talking about Android users.

Such as Metalzoa... check his post history in the wireless section. He's bi*ching and crying about Apple most of the time. He's the typical Android user online... and the typical user who mods the phone past what is recommended from the factory.

The above user was just saying that Apple users stay in their lane...and it is true... same with BB users... same with W7 users...

Android users are always the ones always coming out saying, OH BUT WE CAN DO THIS _________ while our battery is draining faster than diarrhea emptying from my body.
 04-09-2011, 11:26 PM         #70
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How come im always crying in your fantasies? :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #71
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
regardless of what company makes this technology over again, it's gonna flop. people will think it's cool because in the mainstream not many people have seen it but imagine screen problems and antenna issues... Im just saying
 04-10-2011, 04:54 AM         #72
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather see it actually developed before we say it's going to fail, yeah?
 7 years ago '09        #73
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 DaDirtiest said:
My phone is for texting and talking on. I use my computer and netbook for all my online applications. I have no interest in having a computer phone. I make in between 8 and 9 hundred a week so I'm not too concerned about the money involved, I just don't want a computer phone. Us old folks have these things called conversations, instead of texting the guy at the end of the table cause you're too socially inept to function in a public setting.

And I am legally separated from my wife so threats of hacking and exposing me are going to be pretty useless.
Damn your wife left you for a dude with an Iphone and a Camaro?
 7 years ago '06        #74
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 jasperfect said:
Damn your wife left you for a dude with an Iphone and a Camaro?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago