Ashley Judd Trashes Hip-Hop; Calls Music 'Rape Culture'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2011, 10:20 AM         #161
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid ignorant bi*ch !
 04-09-2011, 10:25 AM         #162
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so since her n her mam were r*ped it gives them reason to hate hip-hop?

Stupid bi*ches
 7 years ago '10        #163
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
the music is probably traumatic for her, seeing as she was abused as a child. I see nothing wrong with her views, it's her opinion, and it has a reason behind it...not blatant hating.
fu*k that bi*ch
 7 years ago '07        #164
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
bi*ch
 7 years ago '10        #165
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 bigbarcelona said:
Look.... what she said might it been ignorant, but to an extend she's right. Sure, there are other genres that are bad (Rock at 1 point was but not as it used to and to a lesser extend Country was and Pop now has taken second mostly on skanks such as Kesha), but yes, hip hop is truly the most misogynistic out of all of them. Look at videos from Nelly or 50 Cent and most rappers??? They really depict a very negative image about most females and as crazy as this may sound, a large portion of it's listeners take it serious. For instance, I did some volunteering work in Brooklyn (flatbush to be exact) and boy, sometimes those muthafu*kas were disrespectful. I've seeing grown a.ss man literally cornering a girl as if they were trying to kidnap her just to get a number... I've seeing girls getting bottles or cans thrown at them or even verbally disrespect them because they don't want to acknowledge the guys on those blocks. Hell, the best compliments rank as follow: Damn you gotta a fat a.ss, Yo Ma you thick in all the right places and my favorite of all, can I get your number (even though she told you 25 times NO)?. Sure, not all fans are that way and you can't throw every rapper under the bus or fan, but from what I see... I understand where she might be coming from. Ignorance in her behalf??? Yes... but you can't take away the fact that she's indeed correct. And as far as Chris Rock is concern??? When was the last time he was actually in the hood? Doesn't that fool stay in Jersey anyway?
fu*k barcelona april 16 :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #166
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
she's stupid....actin lik der isnt any other genre talkin bout da same ish a.ss hip hop......sum music ppl jus dont kno wat 2 say.................but i'll still fuc her nd play sum nas black girl lost.........
 7 years ago '10        #167
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 6146 6146
violate this bi*ch
 7 years ago '05        #168
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
Make a good movie bi*ch or STFU.
 7 years ago '05        #169
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
shut yo bi*ch a.ss up, she prolly got s3xually abuse by her dad , im sure he wasnt listenin to rap we he was playin wit her butt , fu*k that bi*ch
 7 years ago '08        #170
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
This is going to backfire on her so bad
 7 years ago '11        #171
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
It's funny how rockers can talk about shooting somebody dead and glamorize going to hell. Not to mention the dirty pop stars who promote bis3xual conduct. They don't get attacked for the misleading things they say. But hip-hop gets the brunt of the bi*ching.

She is a ignorant, jaded, and confused abuse victim, who has misplaced her anger within a culture she does not understand. I mean really the majority of hip hop artists are black so I'll let you all figure out why she is bashing. She just revealed she has a ignorant bigot mentality. She probably saw her nieces sprung on that hip-hop cocc and completely went Klan Krazy! You know most older whites struggle to deal with race and interracial relationships. Racism will never die!

But GOD bless her anyway!

[pic - click to view]

But then look who shows up to the party:

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2011, 02:34 PM         #172
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Quote from your link:

Sounds like a good enough reason to me. It's not as though Oprah is going to endorse whomever Obama's presidential rival will be. It really wouldn't be wise for her to endorse anybody this time, especially in the predicament she's in with her OWN network and all. No, Oprah isn't selling Obama out. This is just you, and morons like you, once again bringing race up in a discussion where it doesn't belong.
The talk show queen's favorability dropped from 74% to 66% and her unfavorability ratings jumped to 26% after she held a political rally in support of Obama's candidacy three years ago. Yeah race has nothing to do with it. She's not selling Obama out. She's selling out her beliefs if she feels he's the right man for the job she should speak out on it and not be intimidated by her white viewers who would have a problem with that.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 04-09-2011 at 02:41 PM..
 04-09-2011, 03:24 PM         #173
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
First off, you're a.ssuming that any white person who doesn't approve of Obama, or does not vote for him is a racist. Yet these same white people who tune into her show, even though she herself is black, tuned out when she voiced her political opinions and endorsed Obama. So is it really a matter of race, or of differing political stances? If it was about race, would these people have watched her show at all to begin with?
Racist whites watch the nba majority black the nfl majority black. They have no problem with blacks playing what they feel blacks roles should be the entertainer and athlete but President that's going too far. So when Oprah endorsed Obama that crossed the line and they got angry. Also she endorsed him in 2008 Obama either wasn't elected yet or just elected they had no idea what his political stances were yet. All they knew was he's black, a democrat and might be muslim. I doubt that many people were up on Illinois politics. So they were just judging him on what, campaign promises at best? The fact that he's a democrat? Or his color? All extremely ignorant things to judge a candidate on. At best the viewers whose opinions have changed because of that are ignorant at worst racist, and these are the people she just sold out to.
 7 years ago '07        #174
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 sleep23rd said:
got me wondering.... r there any white female boxden members????
Yes.

And I agree with her a lot of rap music is intensely misogynistic even the conscious stuff.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 04-09-2011 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #175
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Yes.

And I agree with her a lot of rap music is intensely misogynistic even the conscious stuff.
There's a big difference between saying rap music is misogynistic and saying Hip Hop is a r*pe culture.
 04-09-2011, 04:53 PM         #176
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
It's funny how you think you can somehow tell a person's motive, or better yet, an entire group's motive for not agreeing with Obama's politics simply off of their race.

And fyi, The NFL and NBA are just a tad bit different than a talk show.

You can keep claiming she 'sold out' and keep throwing your over-sensitive weight around and injecting 'racism' where it isn't if you want. Don't mind me...
What other conclusion can be drawn? They didn't even know his political stances yet. They hadn't read the book yet just the cover.
 7 years ago '07        #177
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I wonder why nobody complains about movies being misogynistic...........
 7 years ago '05        #178
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 carltouss619 said:
Nobody ever complains about movies..they always make excuses for them. I've heard numerous people say children know movies are fake but think rap is real and take the words of their favorite artists seriously over everything seen in movies..but personally I think that's false. Any time you have a visual and storyline I think it's more dangerous than hearing a song about it..but that's just me.
 7 years ago '05        #179
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 carltouss619 said:
because movies aren't 99% black like rap music.....

they only get mad when n!ggas are doing our thing.
 7 years ago '11        #180
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
Eveyr genre has crappy music with demeaning lyrics, but rap takes the brunt of the criticism because it is, by far, THEE most misogynistic genre out there. bi*ch, Hoe etc can be found in almost every popular rap album out there. Demeaning women is just so ingrained in the hip hop culture, that it's almost a prerequisite if you want to become popular in the genre. 2pac, Biggie, Eazy-E, Dre, 5o Cent, Ice Cube and countless other rappers typically refer to woman as hoes and bi*ches as though it were normal...

You can't at all compare some rock music that is trashy to what is seemingly an entire genre of crap... It's not all crap and despite his contribution to sh*tty music, 2pac is still my favorite rapper ever because he definitely was a great rapper, unlike others like Eazy, Cube etc... who mostly did sh*t music. Though was at some points entertaining, it was mostly sh*t and crap mixed together that did nothing but live up to negative stereotypes of black folks..
I don't think you understand what I was saying. And by your comment I know you're not blacc. I can compare any type of music I want. If you're sending a message that being hell bound is cool, or girls kissing girls is okay, then to me thats worse than calling a woman who sleeps with any and everybody just for fame or money a ho.

And if you are raised blacc then you are prepared for everything you did to be placed under a microscope. That comment just shows your ignorance of the urban hip-hop culture. We have it hard from birth and our caretakers gave us tough love and that came with an occasional curse word or two.

I love my mother to death and would never call her out her name, but if she was out there Ho-ing and carrying on, then I wouldn't be surprised if she got called one.

Maybe in your house hold you were patted on the bacc and told "yeah guy! You can do it!" But in mines it was "Boi get off your as* and make it happen! And don't be messing around with them Hos either. You might catch something." But never has hip-hop even the harshest words I ever heard in a rap, made think about k!lling or raping people. So what thats.lut said about hip-hop was out of line and ignorant period-point-blank... The message/lesson is hidden underneath amongst the rough exterior of the rapper and the song: you'd have to understand and know the culture to truly understand it.

And the negative stereotypes come from people like you who have no idea what is like to have to f!ght for everything you have, and still try to keep it right with God above. People fear what they don't understand, and for you to talk about stereo types lets me know you don't know sh*t about what you're speaking on.

Stereotypes are for robotic thinkers like yourself who let the people around you and the media influence your thoughts leading you to believe that there is a such thing as a stereotype. I know way more good blacc people than I do bad, and none of those so called stereotypes seem to exist. Stop getting you opinion from your parents and TV and come mingle with blacc people who have just as much class and intelligence as you think you have.

I'll raise you one Tsukuyomi
[pic - click to view]

or it's

Checc mate Jackson!
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy