NBA 2k11 for PS3 users , get a game going thread

most viewed right now
 129
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
KingLew88-Heat Gone So Ill Take The Blazers
 04-11-2011, 12:16 PM         #82
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Was a hectic weekend so i wasnt on at all.

Ill be on later on today though, ill add you.
Me either... But my blunt rolled, and ready for a good game, im headed to work I should be home for a 12:30am 1am EST game...

Yo DrX we can rumble tonight too..
 04-11-2011, 12:23 PM         #83
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Me either... But my blunt rolled, and ready for a good game, im headed to work I should be home for a 12:30am 1am EST game...

Yo DrX we can rumble tonight too..
im on late so i should be on around that time
 7 years ago '06        #84
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Soraci7 is the Gamertag. Been playing since the 1st 2k, sim-ball only.
 04-11-2011, 12:55 PM         #85
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 more people and the battle for BX bragging rights is on
 7 years ago '06        #86
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 KSoraci7 said:
Soraci7 is the Gamertag. Been playing since the 1st 2k, sim-ball only.
good luck getting a sim game on here. I am yet to get one, I've been trying to adapt to their way of play.

Let me know when you wanna get a sim game in though. running Plays and all
 7 years ago '10        #87
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Yo.. I play sim games also but I have my own sliders... They are very sim and give simulation %'s.. they pretty much force you to play sim..These sliders are completely cheese proof...

I would like to use these sliders in the tournament but I don't want anyone to think I have some type of advantage because it's my sliders...

If anyone wants to play me with these sliders as proof that the sliders are good I will play you...

IF yall wanna use regular ol BS 2k sliders then we can do that too (HOF)

If you know anything about sliders these are what I use:

Hall Of Fame

Offense

Inside Shot Success: 43
Close Shot Success: 45
Mid-Range Success: 47
3PT Success: 48
Layup Success: 50
Dunk Success: 50
Pass Accuracy: 50
Alley-Oop Success: 42
Contact Shot Success: 44


Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frenquency: 100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Help Defense Strength: 60
Steal Success: 45

Attributes

Quickness: 50
Vertical: 40
Strength: 50
Stamina: 50
Durability: 50
Hustle: 60
Ball Handling: 50
Hands: 50
Dunking Ability: 40
On-Ball Defense: 65
Stealing: 50
Blocking: 45
Offensive Awareness: 50
Defensive Awareness: 52
Offensive Rebounding: 80
Defensive Rebounding: 80
Clutch Factor: 40
Consistency: 50
Fatigue Rate: 50
Injury Frequency: 50
Injury Severity: 50


Fouls

Over the Back Foul: 80
Charging Foul: 80
Blocking Foul: 80
Reaching Foul: 75
Shooting Foul: 60
Loose Boul Foul: 100


Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 04-11-2011 at 01:44 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #88
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 MasterP said:
Is it a fantasy draft league or a league with the actual teams? Gimme the Twolves. PSN Paymethemoney.

Btw you guys know how to set it up so you dont have to set up your plays every single game?
there is a rotation menu in tournaments..

it has everything a league has besides trading
 7 years ago '06        #89
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Yo.. I play sim games also but I have my own sliders... They are very sim and give simulation %'s.. they pretty much force you to play sim..These sliders are completely cheese proof...

I would like to use these sliders in the tournament but I don't want anyone to think I have some type of advantage because it's my sliders...

If anyone wants to play me with these sliders as proof that the sliders are good I will play you...

IF yall wanna use regular ol BS 2k sliders then we can do that too (HOF)

If you know anything about sliders these are what I use:

Hall Of Fame

Offense

Inside Shot Success: 43
Close Shot Success: 45
Mid-Range Success: 47
3PT Success: 48
Layup Success: 50
Dunk Success: 50
Pass Accuracy: 50
Alley-Oop Success: 42
Contact Shot Success: 44


Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frenquency: 100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Help Defense Strength: 60
Steal Success: 45

Attributes

Quickness: 50
Vertical: 40
Strength: 50
Stamina: 50
Durability: 50
Hustle: 60
Ball Handling: 50
Hands: 50
Dunking Ability: 40
On-Ball Defense: 65
Stealing: 50
Blocking: 45
Offensive Awareness: 50
Defensive Awareness: 52
Offensive Rebounding: 80
Defensive Rebounding: 80
Clutch Factor: 40
Consistency: 50
Fatigue Rate: 50
Injury Frequency: 50
Injury Severity: 50


Fouls

Over the Back Foul: 80
Charging Foul: 80
Blocking Foul: 80
Reaching Foul: 75
Shooting Foul: 60
Loose Boul Foul: 100
Wont waste my time calling out names...but some people on here would be done if we played with these sliders. Im def game for anything that makes the game more sim.
 7 years ago '10        #90
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
DurtySoufReppin - DurtySoufReppin - Memphis Grizzlies
RtodaAV - RtodaAV - Toronto Raptors
DrX - cord101 - Portland TrailBlazers
faceoffizhere - blowyafaceoff1 - Oklahoma City Thunder
A.O.™ - EyeOnlyWin- New York Knicks
m!ck3y - Miickey__3 (3 underscores) - Orlando Magic
arabofthechi - Arabeezneez13 - Chicago Bulls
Bouncer - Nickel_Nine - Miami Heat
Dead.Ed Dead_Ed- Spurs
Sticks - mostwantedcrazy - Boston Celtics
MasterP - Paymethemoney - Minnesota Timberwolves



if you're not on the list you fu*ked up with your registration

List your PSN and your team... and make sure the team isn't taken... lazy a.ss n*ggaz.. I'll add all yall on PSN right now though


Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 04-11-2011 at 01:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #91
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 m!ck3y said:
Wont waste my time calling out names...but some people on here would be done if we played with these sliders. Im def game for anything that makes the game more sim.
no prob...I already know how that goes... I blame 2k lol..... I'll just do regular sliders...

I'll add you and we can get a sim game going...
 7 years ago '10        #92
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Nickel your friends list is full

everybody else has been sent a friend request
 7 years ago '09        #93
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Nickel your friends list is full

everybody else has been sent a friend request
bet imma add u on my friends list later on
 7 years ago '06        #94
authenic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 1789 1789
Ay ay psn aww-then-ic lemme get the lakers or pacers
 04-11-2011, 05:08 PM         #95
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many heads is in the tourney?

i'll take Philly
 7 years ago '10        #96
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
When's the tourney starting?
 7 years ago '10        #97
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 7 years ago '10        #98
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
never mind lol
 7 years ago '05        #99
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
PSN: awdyo1

Phoenix Suns
 04-11-2011, 07:54 PM         #100
randal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jam22_

lesgo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy