most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 CaliIsActive said:
Crackers and uncle toms will do anything to embarrassed a black icon after he cant speak for himself

where were all these accusations when he was alive?

na man don't get it twisted, its not us crackers or uncle toms. Its the gay community putting stuff out like this so people will except people being gay. Just like the gay caveman they found Also in cali they went to start teaching students gay rights by adding this sh*t to there text books.
 7 years ago '08        #42
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how would you know if he didn't tell alex haley everything? the man spent damn near 2 years with alex going over to alex's place telling him his life story, and he malcolm himself said he even worked for a woman and served under her to keep married white women company while their husbands where off getting drunk at a bar somewhere......he elaborated more than that but this is crazy.
Actually it's known that Alex took a few liberties to exclude certain things from the story. I mean as great as he is at writing, Alex does have his a.ssociations with intellectual dishonesty.
 7 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
If he was gay or bi--so what? It shouldn't take away or taint, anything he did for American history, and the civil rights movement--nor should it be a stain on his legacy.
 7 years ago '04        #44
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
What i do find ironic, however, is that those who older white people have immortalized, Ronald Reagan and George Washington, are in a sort of stasis of perfection, regardless of the historical evidence that proves the contrary. It doesnt matter that Reagan wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak.

I wish black people could take the same approach with our slain leaders.
 7 years ago '10        #45
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Man, this still doesn't take away what he became and what he did after, yeah he might of did that while being Malcolm Little, but what about MALCOLM X?
 7 years ago '10        #46
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #47
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Exactly, all of Greece was openly and bravely "homos3xual." It was NORMAL.

:agreement6: Jack Johnson...unapologetically black!
There was no factual evidence of Alex being gay. Also, with X, i dont think there was factual evidence either.

2 of my fav X quotes...

"non violence is fine...as long as it works"

"If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it's wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it's wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country."

Last edited by PrisonRules; 04-08-2011 at 01:01 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
why dont they show this evidence?why would tha fbi hav a dossier on malcom b4 he was malcom?
 7 years ago '07        #49
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 <<InphDigi>> said:
What i do find ironic, however, is that those who older white people have immortalized, Ronald Reagan and George Washington, are in a sort of stasis of perfection, regardless of the historical evidence that proves the contrary. It doesnt matter that Reagan wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak.

I wish black people could take the same approach with our slain leaders
tru story

word up.sh*ts disgustin.what good can come of paintin malcom as a gay man unless tha author is also gay
 7 years ago '06        #50
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 2010 2010
malcolm x was that dude... i doubt he was homo he did work to help whit men find hos though according to alex haley...
 04-08-2011, 01:19 AM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
First, I heard this book is good!

I've heard these claims for years now, and whatever he did it does not change my respect for him. I know gay family members and family member who've died from HIV AIDS.

I hate how black people get lumped into things. We are not a monolith, and all are not homophobic. Peace to Malcolm.
Right? While I don't propagate illicit behavior and the misuse of a marginalized community for profit, his being gay whether it be true or not does not speak against what he was able to accomplish.

vikvon said:
I think he did in his Detroit Red days but I think that was about it

when he became Malcolm X is when the Feds started monitoring everything this man did. If he was fooling around with other guys the feds would have definitely used that in order to destroy his public image and discredit the man. The Nation of Islam would have used that against him as well, that they kicked out brother Malcolm because he was a homos3xual.
I agree...but maybe since ol' Hoover was gay himself he had a soft spot for Malcolm's dalliances and ordered those particular records expunged lol
 7 years ago '04        #52
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

7 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
anyone who's familiar with Malcolm X's life knows about these rumors....

I tend to look at it from this perspective:

I am highly critical of any information that the FBI or CIA might of put forth in this regard...at that time one of COINTELPRO's strategies to break up civil rights leaders and groups was to spread mis and dis-information and cause in-f!ghting amongst everyone involved. It also was revealed recently that the CIA was planning on putting out a fake gay s3xtape of Saddam Hussein in order to remove him from power, so we know that they play dirty and will outright create lies to discredit powerful men...

you don't believe me read about it here
 7 years ago '06        #54
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3177 3177
 2totimes said:
There was no factual evidence of Alex being gay. Also, with X, i dont think there was factual evidence either.
Hephaestion was a Macedonian nobleman, closest friend and alledged lover of Alexander the Great.

Born in Pella, the capital of Macedonian, Hephaestion was educated at the court of King Philip and became a childhood friend of Alexander. It was commonplace in this era for men to have male lovers although Alexander's mother Olympias was very jealous of his relationship with Hephaestion. The envy of all the court officials made Hephaestion an isolated man, dependent on and totally loyal to Alexander...."

It's all "alleged." Take from it what you want.
 04-08-2011, 02:36 AM         #55
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
on a side note, naggers are annoying!

south park subliminal is subliminal
 7 years ago '04        #56
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
after hypermasculinity comes ubers3xuality... it's a full cycle, like everything else in life is. thought this was discussed in the already existing X autobiography...
 7 years ago '04        #57
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 kendreezy said:
Hephaestion was a Macedonian nobleman, closest friend and alledged lover of Alexander the Great.

Born in Pella, the capital of Macedonian, Hephaestion was educated at the court of King Philip and became a childhood friend of Alexander. It was commonplace in this era for men to have male lovers although Alexander's mother Olympias was very jealous of his relationship with Hephaestion. The envy of all the court officials made Hephaestion an isolated man, dependent on and totally loyal to Alexander...."

It's all "alleged." Take from it what you want.
ya im familiar with that...again..no factual evidence. some punks say Jesus was gay. #CMON SON
 04-08-2011, 10:12 AM         #58
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just gonna go ahead and disregard this.
 04-08-2011, 01:13 PM         #59
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gordon Gekko said:
But that's not considered racism on here though....
Why should it be? on white supremacist sites they're allowed to refer to black people as ******s and monkeys. and the demographics of this site is pretty clear
 04-08-2011, 11:20 PM         #60
dmarks2274 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

.... but if the LGBTQ people use this era of Malcolm's life to claim him as gay, we misunderstand the art and survivalism of street hustling culture....

key point..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy