NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #761
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 minimafia_aj said:
57-21 guess we are bad lol. Not even responding to this idiot anymore.
Oh you actually think playoffs and reg season are the same? Look at Spurs...#1 team in the NBA and not winning playoffs, same gonna happen to bulls.
 7 years ago '07        #762
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20055 20055

[pic - click to view]

Ol Fake a.ss Jersey shore looking motherfu*ker
 04-07-2011, 11:23 PM         #763
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
when you say America, that doesn't mean the U.S. I don't know what kinda indbred down syndrome dialect they use in Boston, but if you say America that includes 35 sovereign states. the word America is not exclusive to the U.S.
 7 years ago '06        #764
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
 7 years ago '09        #765
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9182 9182
Well......just got back from watching the game......we shot like a.ss simple.......came close a bunch of times......but shooting like that is going to beat anyone......hopefully when we went in the ECF.....we will shoot better
 04-07-2011, 11:30 PM         #766
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
if you actually think they passing 1st round you need to just k!ll yo self now....retarded sh*t to even think of
So u mean 2 tell me we aint gon beat the Pacers?

Just k!ll yourself already
 7 years ago '07        #767
space
space
 agony8 said:
homie...u wish u were italian...
Homie I am italian. fu*king idiot, My grandma came from Venice. I was @ a fam reunion in Venice last year. fu*king herb
 7 years ago '06        #768
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 sourkush said:
So u mean 2 tell me we aint gon beat the Pacers?

Just k!ll yourself already
Pacers > Bulls
 7 years ago '05        #769
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
aj pasty a.ss mad he aint got agony's swag......he a poor man's agony
 7 years ago '07        #770
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
 BoiWonda said:
Rose said God blessed him to get through holes quickly
he was refering to the as*HOLES of men ...seriously though i give props to the bulls for this game, they simply out worked us for this win..the celtics had an embarrassing 2nd half..29% shooting?! Are you fu*king kidding me? we are 1st in the league in scoring but you wouldn't be able to tell by watching tonights game ..a whole sh*t load of bad possessions plagued us late in the 3rd and continued till the end of the game..n*ggas were throwing up so many terrible forced shots..but oh well that's the game of basketball..sometimes sh*t is going your way and sometimes sh*t is completely fu*ked, like the celtics performance in the 2nd half..congrats on a deserving win bulls fans..we will see you n*ggas in the ECF and be victorious though....so don't you dare think this sh*t is over.. @ people in here losing all faith in the c's..i think i even caught a n*gga saying we wouldn't make it past the 1st round .. i gaurantee the Celtics end up in the same position they were last year..this time with a favoring end result..i give d rose his props he is 1 hell of a player, dude just seriously needs to work on his speech skills..i mean damn!, you can't sound like a fu*king idiot while having a retarded look on your face in every interview for your whole career..i'm tired of dumb a.ss athletes, that make so much $$ but can't even bother learning how to speak like a respectable individual ..c'mon nowwww..that's why all these white people look down on a lot of black athletes and other entertainers, they care so much for materialistic sh*t that they don't even bother coming of as intelligent in interviews and what not..what they don't realize is no matter how they dress or what they own, whites perception of them won't change unless they carry themselves in a respectable manner

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-07-2011 at 11:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #771
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Deniro732 said:
he was refering to the as*HOLES of men ...seriously though i give props to the bulls for this game, they simply out worked us for this win..the celtics had an embarrassing 2nd half..29% shooting?! Are you fu*king kidding me? we are 1st in the league in scoring but you wouldn't be able to tell by watching tonights game ..a whole sh*t load of bad possessions plagued us late in the 3rd and continued till the end of the game..n*ggas were throwing up so many terrible forced shots..but oh well that's the game of basketball..sometimes sh*t is going your way and sometimes sh*t is completely fu*ked, like the celtics performance in the 2nd half..congrats on a deserving win bulls fans..we will see you n*ggas in the ECF and be victorious though....so don't you dare think this sh*t is over.. @ people in here losing all faith in the c's..i think i even caught a n*gga saying we wouldn't make it past the 1st round .. i gaurantee the Celtics end up in the same position they were last year..this time with a favoring end result..i give d rose his props he is 1 hell of a player, dude just seriously needs to work on his speech skills..i mean damn!, you can't sound like a fu*king idiot while having a retarded look on your face in every interview for your whole career..i'm tired of dumb a.ss athletes, that make so much $$ but can't even bother speaking like a respectable individual ..c'mon nowwww
Boston is not first in the league in scoring....
 7 years ago '07        #772
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
he was refering to the as*HOLES of men ...seriously though i give props to the bulls for this game, they simply out worked us for this win..the celtics had an embarrassing 2nd half..29% shooting?! Are you fu*king kidding me? we are 1st in the league in scoring but you wouldn't be able to tell by watching tonights game ..a whole sh*t load of bad possessions plagued us late in the 3rd and continued till the end of the game..n*ggas were throwing up so many terrible forced shots..but oh well that's the game of basketball..sometimes sh*t is going your way and sometimes sh*t is completely fu*ked, like the celtics performance in the 2nd half..congrats on a deserving win bulls fans..we will see you n*ggas in the ECF and be victorious though....so don't you dare think this sh*t is over.. @ people in here losing all faith in the c's..i think i even caught a n*gga saying we wouldn't make it past the 1st round .. i gaurantee the Celtics end up in the same position they were last year..this time with a favoring end result..i give d rose his props he is 1 hell of a player, dude just seriously needs to work on his speech skills..i mean damn!, you can't sound like a fu*king idiot while having a retarded look on your face in every interview for your whole career..i'm tired of dumb a.ss athletes, that make so much $$ but can't even bother speaking like a respectable individual ..c'mon nowwww

[pic - click to view]

Stopped reading after that.

and um no you're not.
 7 years ago '05        #773
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
i wonder what aj said about me before he deleted the post :hmm:
 04-08-2011, 12:07 AM         #774
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
U finally came outta hiding pus*y?

7 years ago '07        #775
space
space
 Junior G said:
lol wasnt about you it was the wrong thread.
 7 years ago '07        #776
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Already knew this was coming. Perk trade ruined my interest in them and their chances.
 minimafia_aj said:
one of the few boston fans who aren't trolls.
both of you dumbfu*ks digust me keithbm i dont ever want to see your bi*ch a.ss around this board again, talking about the celtics..matter of fact delete the celtics logo off of your sig, you pus*y a.ss fake fan..talking about perkins trade ruined your interest in the TEAM?! that just goes to show you that your not a real fan @ all..losing your interest for a team just because one player leaves? and worst of all, perks as much as i love him as a player, isn't a huge factor for our team like one of the big 4..so to say you've lost interest in boston simply because he left is an insult to the organization..and then to further say you you believe the celtics no longer have the recipe to win it all, goes to really show your not a true faithful fan @ all..real fans ride with their team till the ens, no matter how bad things may go for a period of time..the season is noy over till your no longer a competitor..and last i checked the celtics are the 2nd seed in the EC and very much still in the race..of course this d!ck sucking bulls fan would agree with your comment, since his bi*ch a.ss probably became a bulls fans once d rose got drafted..it'a pus*y a.ss n*ggas like make me wish i can reach through the internet and slap the stupidity out some muthafu*kaz

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-08-2011 at 12:27 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #777
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

Stopped reading after that.

and um no you're not.
i realize i worded it wrong..we are 1st in offense %...meaning boston shoots the highest percentage in the league
 7 years ago '07        #778
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
both of you dumbfu*ks digust me keithbm i dont ever want to see your bi*ch a.ss around this board again, talking about the celtics..matter of fact delete the celtics logo off of your sig, you pus*y a.ss fake fan..talking about perkins trade ruined your interest in the TEAM?! that just goes to show you that your not a real fan @ all..losing your interest for a team just because one player leaves? and worst of all, perks as much as i love him as a player, isn't a huge factor for our team like one of the big 4..so to say you've lost interest in boston simply because he left is an insult to the organization..and then to further say you you believe the celtics no longer have the recipe to win it all, goes to really show your not a true faithful fan @ all..real fans ride with their team till the ens, no matter how bad things may go for a period of time..the season is noy over till your no longer a competitor..and last i checked the celtics are the 2nd seed in the EC and very much still in the race..of course this d!ck sucking bulls fan would agree with your comment, since his bi*ch a.ss probably became a bulls fans once d rose got drafted..it'a pus*y a.ss n*ggas like make me wish i can reach through the internet and slap the stupidity out some muthafu*kaz
shut your f*ggot internet thug a.ss up. Been a bulls fan longer then you have been in an incompetent idiot who cant structure a paragraph. Your window is CLOSED. Your interior defense is SOFT.
 7 years ago '04        #779
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11769 11769
damn i missed the game it was my birthday so i just got back looks like rose put on a clinic good job see u in the playoffs bulls
 7 years ago '07        #780
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
@ you C's fans that think you guys will just turn it up come playoff time, tonight was as close to a playoff game as it gets and you guys choked like those two bricked layups Rondo threw up..

"It's a pretty different team," said Rajon Rondo, comparing last year's team to now. "It's not the same team. We're not going to be able to turn it on like we did last year. Even last year, we came up short [in Games 6 and 7 of the NBA Finals]. I don't know what we're waiting on, but, these type of games, we have to find a way to win.

"It's a roller coaster right now, and we went back down today."

"It better be a wakeup call. If not, we won't make it far."
Even your point guard realizes whats going down, you guys are gonna miss Perk...him and KG were the heart and soul of your defense.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 04-08-2011 at 02:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy