Official Game Thread: Celtics vs. Bulls, 8 EST on TNT

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #521
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12596 12596
But but but Rose don't ever pass the ball 25 and 8ast with 7min to go in the 4th..
 7 years ago '10        #522
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Boozer goin hard in the paint..finally.
 7 years ago '04        #523
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Junior G said:
boozer ole uncle tom a.ss.......bet my n*gga jalen will put him in his place....

kurt stop....you a black man named kurt....ole suburb n*gga....baby from da louisiana bayou....
@ this n*gga Junior catching feelings...crybaby a.ss n*gga..
 7 years ago '05        #524
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12596 12596
 Junior G said:
i bet all you n*ggaz that Rondo lives longer then Rose
Why wouldn't he, GOD wants his angel back soon..
 7 years ago '10        #525
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Unless Ray Allen comes alive and decides to show up, it's game over
 7 years ago '05        #526
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Lol at these f*g a.ss Boston fans saying game doesn't matter

Get real u fu*king loosing now u wanna say don't count

Lame sound like skip with all them excuses
 7 years ago '05        #527
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
i'm watchin House Hunters on HGTV.......think I give a fu*k bout this sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #528
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,734 | Props total: 3712 3712
Celtic n*ggas is maaaaaaaaaaad. Got Dayum! Not even apeakjn on the game. Just pure hate for theae n*ggas like they r*ped they ol ladies.
 7 years ago '04        #529
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I'm telling y'all its that Boston educational system that got these clowns talking like this.
 7 years ago '05        #530
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 agony8 said:
Derrick Rose's statement regarding gang-signs

Derrick Rose has now apologised for a photo circling the internet on which he is apparently flashing gang signs:

Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign. This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke ... a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can't speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities.

The photo has not been the only issue surrounding the NBA's Rookie of the year. His former College Memphis has issued a statement that an unidentified individual sat a SAT test for one of their basketball players. A lot of rumours are currently floating around claiming that Rose was that player.

lemme see this f*ggot in the streets...he getting bodied...has no clue what he fu*king with...
 7 years ago '09        #531
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3846 3846
 agony8 said:
i got the celtics winning this big...gonna show u bulls fans what real basketball looks like...(reserved loss if either crawford or bevetta are reffing though)

ps--TS fix the bulls pic it aint showing up right...

pss--i wont be in thread for first half as thursday night is my chemistry lab from 7 till like 830 then half hour ride home...so i wont be around till halftime...so dont think i aint here mufu*kahs!!!i dont care if i come home to a 60 point deficit, we winning this fu*king game(see reserved loss note above)...

inb4agony8makingexcusesalready...
dude went from this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

agony8 said:
well good job tying the season series bulls...see u in the playoffs when the games really matter...

ps if i ever see rose throwing up the fork with that fu*king grim reaper with a staff on his arm again ill murder his daddy like the last face of ur franchises daddy got murked...
to this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 years ago '06        #532
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
 agony8 said:

Derrick Rose has now apologised for a photo circling the internet on which he is apparently flashing gang signs:

Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign. This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke ... a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can't speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities.

The photo has not been the only issue surrounding the NBA's Rookie of the year. His former College Memphis has issued a statement that an unidentified individual sat a SAT test for one of their basketball players. A lot of rumours are currently floating around claiming that Rose was that player.

lemme see this f*ggot in the streets...he getting bodied...has no clue what he fu*king with...
Like Pierce did, throwing up gang signs in the finals after getting stabbed up in the club. He aint no gangster. STFU.

Celts fans will hate on anything they can if sh*t isn't going their way. I can only imagine what happens when Garnett, Allen and Pierce retire and the Celts go back into mediocrity for a decade or so.

They might commit suicide.
 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM         #533
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:

ain't this sh*t hella old?
 7 years ago '10        #534
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
loving the D bulls!!!:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #535
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
do the celtics realize that kurt is a double OG triple OG???
 7 years ago '04        #536
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 antdog said:
Sad thing is Boston isn't even gonna get to see da bulls since, MIA gonna take em out
We saw this last year, they got enough to handle Miami.
 7 years ago '08        #537
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 knowughetto said:
@ this n*gga Junior catching feelings...crybaby a.ss n*gga..
This game really means alot to these nyggas (Celtic fans) because it's for bragging rights. But we getting the number 1 seed regardless win or lose tonight, that's why they're so emotional. I really could give a sh*t about any individual regular season game at this point, I just want the playoffs to begin. The Bulls have come a long way, because a year ago this woulda been a highly emotional game for Bulls fans and a game that didnt matter to Boston fans. But now it's in reverse.
 7 years ago '09        #538
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
to many people getting emotional because the C's look bad for now. Y'all will see the Bulls in the ECF for a rematch.
 7 years ago '06        #539
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
 mrpriest469 said:
Kurt bout to lay out that fu*king space turtle.
classic
 04-07-2011, 09:18 PM         #540
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
dude went from this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

to this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

he stayin doin sh*t like that..hes a pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago