New FBI files released says Biggie was killed with "very rare" metal-piercing German ammunition

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I posted something like this yesterday.

7 years ago '06        #42
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Chief Dee said:
If this is true, then it proves that Bad Boy Records lied about the night that Pac and death Row stepped to them. Biggie's people said that Pac saw Biggie and Biggie asked Pac what was up and Pac replied, "im just trynna sell records". Biggie's people didnt mention nothing about Pac and death Row popping out with guns and telling him not to comeback to Cali though. If it's is true that Pac and them came strapped and somebody had to tell them NOT to shoot Biggie, then Biggie got punked badly.
of course bad boy n big's peoples would lie. they always try 2 paint pac lookin bad n try 2 paint big as the angel in the situatution
 7 years ago '05        #43
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 A-L-P said:
I noticed how the article said "the shooter hesitated for a moment" before firing. Either he was nervous or this lends credence to the theory that Puff was the intended target.
Damn, imagine how much better hip hop would be if he shot puff

7 years ago '04        #44
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 1589 1589
I read through a lot of those files. At the end of the day it's almost like you have to choose your on adventure As to what really happened. So much questionable info in there. I think it's now pretty obvious who ordered the hit.
 7 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
Suge ordered the Biggie k!lling, thats a fact
 7 years ago '05        #46
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Bea5T said:
Damn, imagine how much better hip hop would be if he shot puff

7 years ago '04        #47
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #48
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Suge on both accounts
 04-09-2011, 02:02 PM         #49
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
I seriously doubt that, 2pac and biggie were music's biggest rap stars, but does't put them in the same catergory as Malcolm X or MLK, government would'nt have done something to that nature. true their known for things likethat , but i dont see it happening to two entertainers. i see it happening to political people, people who stood for a movement, not two rappers. as for this topic this isnt any new info i recall hearing numerous stories about these details. we all dont know who k!lled either of them but i still to this day think Puff and Suge know what happen... mark my word
yes it does. the US is notorious for disrupting black organizations. look at hip hop's influence today. you may not see it living in america but it's worldwide. look what they did to the black panthers.
 7 years ago '07        #50
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
People are giving Suge way to much credit when they say he k!lled Pac too.
 7 years ago '07        #51
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Bumboklaat said:
yes it does. the US is notorious for disrupting black organizations. look at hip hop's influence today. you may not see it living in america but it's worldwide. look what they did to the black panthers.

deathrow brought themselves down imo. People who worked in deathrow said that Suge was getting sloopy and reckless, him and Pac was acting out the God Father, and deathrow was ran like a gang instead of a record label.
 7 years ago '04        #52
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
n*ggas in the west was trying to get a big hard its just crazy that he dident take that sh*t serious

[video - click to view]

40 is a factor/OG in the bay hands down
 7 years ago '09        #53
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
i don't know who k!lled who, but i have an idea on who had a hand in k!lling both.. :cool-smiley-009:
 04-09-2011, 03:06 PM         #54
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you can take these FBI files at face value if you want, but those muthafu*kas are notorious (no pun intended) for spreading mis and dis-information....

it's long been a theory that both Biggie and Pac were murdered by the CIA b/c the govt was becoming worried about the influence that they both wielded within the black community and the subversive nature of their music....they didn't want any revolutions gettin started and them being talking heads or leaders within them...so, they did like the did back in the 70's and 60's and created in-f!ghting, starting a beef between death Row and Bad Boy, and stoking the fires all while monitoring what was happening....
ive heard that theory tossed around a lot, and its a pretty stupid one

if anything the government loved the fact that the exact depravities which decay black america -- violence, drug use -- could be so glorified by those communities' most influential people. black youth follows the lead and indulges in the lifestyle that fails them the most. meanwhile the govt receives a bonus with all the $$$ generated by the industry itself

conspiracy? what makes u think the govt would want to put a stop to that?

pac and biggie corrupted black youth. the man loved it
u speak as if pac and biggie were some 90s era MLK, with potential to better their community

pac and biggie k!lled themselves over bullsh*t, the end.

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 04-09-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #55
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Chest Rockwell said:
ive heard that theory tossed around a lot, and its a pretty stupid one

if anything the government loved the fact that the exact depravities which decay black america -- violence, drug use -- could be so glorified by those communities' most influential people. black youth follows the lead and indulges in the lifestyle that fails them the most. meanwhile the govt receives a bonus with all the $$$ generated by the industry itself

conspiracy? what makes u think the govt would want to put a stop to that?

pac and biggie corrupted black youth. the man loved it
u speak as if pac and biggie were some 90s era MLK, with potential to better their community

pac and biggie k!lled themselves over bullsh*t, the end.
now i could agree with that when it comes to biggie, but pac.. pac had a lot of songs conveying positive messages.. and in many of the interviews i've seen w/ dude, he would talk about positive things.. so wtfu*k you mean d!ck?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy