New FBI files released says Biggie was killed with "very rare" metal-piercing German ammunition

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
6117 pageviews
65 comments

Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
New FBI files released says Biggie was k!lled with "very rare" metal-piercing German ammunition

[pic - click to view]

LOS ANGELES - Slain Brooklyn rapper Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace was k!lled with "very rare" metal-piercing German ammunition that could help unlock his 1997 unsolved murder, new files released by the FBI reveal.

The so-called 9mm Gecko bullets are sold exclusively at two distributors in the U.S. - one in California and one in New Jersey - the 359-page cold case file released under the Freedom of Information Act says.

According to the feds, ammunition also thought to be 9mm Gecko was later found in the residence of rogue Los Angeles Police Department cop David Mack - along with a "shrine" to Tupac Shakur - when Mack was busted for bank robbery shortly after Wallace's death.

The FBI scrubbed Mack's name from the paperwork, but his identity is clear based on previously released information about his robbery conviction and the Shakur shrine uncovered in his garage.

Investigators wrote they were unaware of any tests conducted to connect the bullets.

"LAPD has also never matched the ammunition found (redacted) during the search after the bank robbery with the bullets used to k!ll Biggie," an FBI chronology from 2002 states. "It is unclear whether the 9mm Gecko ammunition has ever been compared to some of the 9mm ammunition found (redacted) that is believed to be Gecko."

A retired LAPD cop testified about Mack's Shakur shrine in 2005 and his theory that Mack used his police expertise to help hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight order Wallace's hit as payback for Shakur's unsolved murder six months earlier.

Both Mack and Knight have denied any involvement in the hail of gunfire that k!lled Wallace, 24, as he sat in a vehicle on a Los Angeles street.

LAPD did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In another interesting twist, the FBI paperwork claims Wallace had connections to New York's Genovese crime family and that NYPD investigators were tailing him in Los Angeles shortly before his murder.

The FBI shelved its investigation in 2005 after failing to find enough evidence to charge anyone. The LAPD probe is continuing.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Biggie's murder no longer a mystery? FBI reveals details in rapper Notorious B.I.G.'s unsolved death

seems like theyre not trying to close this case.

Last edited by Imagin3; 04-07-2011 at 02:43 PM..

65 comments for "New FBI files released says Biggie was killed with "very rare" metal-piercing German ammunition"

7 years ago '04        #2
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
still doesnt make sense...

\if they found shellz at biggies murder scene that matched bullets "from a bank robber shortly after bigges death", then why did it take them so long to put 2 + 2 together?

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 04-07-2011 at 02:45 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #3
Imagin3 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:

\if they found shellz at biggies murder scene that matched bullets "from a bank robber shortly after bigges death", then why did it take them so long to put 2 + 2 together?
cuz he was a successful black rapper k!lled by a rogue police officer?
 7 years ago '07        #4
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
cause they hired dude..I think he dead now or something?? don't know
 04-07-2011, 02:53 PM         #5
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

because cops will always put other cops before anything else
they move like a "family," thats why there's so many cover-ups

this is just another one...
 04-07-2011, 03:07 PM         #6
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lapd is the biggest gang next to the Nypd.......They put each other before the law they protect, especially if you from the streets. cops are human biengs, the shield means nothing. They will lie, cheat, steal, sell drugs, and k!ll people if they crazy enuff. It does not suprise me one bit that clown k!lled big. If they nypd was tailing big in L.A, they didnt see the car or get a plate of the shooting?
 7 years ago '08        #7
Imagin3 3 heat pts OP
space
space
sh*t shouldaa beeeeeen solved
 7 years ago '08        #8
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I dont understand why the LAPD makes the excuse that solving the Biggie Smalls murder and convicting one of their own officers would make them look bad. Because I think that NOT solving the case and letting it linger on for nearly 15 years is alot worse than convicting one of their own. The LAPD are idiots, had they convicted one of their cops already, then we still wouldnt be talking about this sh*t. But instead they built a 15 year long self imposed black cloud over them that they could easily clear so that both we and them could all move on.
 7 years ago '10        #9
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
when people say "why did it take so long" you need to understand lapd was considered the most corrupt police department in the us at the time and was under a heavy investigation. look up Rampart scandal.

The Rampart Scandal is notable in popular culture because at least three Rampart police were found to be on the payroll of hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight of death Row Records, a convicted felon with known ties to the Bloods gang. Moreover, detective testimony and a wrongful death lawsuit filed on April 16, 2007 holds Rampart CRASH officers Nino Durden, Rafael Pérez and David Mack responsible for the 1997 drive-by murder of multi platinum-selling hip hop recording artist Notorious B.I.G..[2]

7 years ago '04        #10
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 beast mode said:
when people say "why did it take so long" you need to understand lapd was considered the most corrupt police department in the us at the time and was under a heavy investigation. look up Rampart scandal.

that makes sense.

the article makes it seem like the FBI found evidence that the LAPD withheld for a long time..i wonder why the LAPD would withhold evidence for such a high profile murder? do i smell a coverup?
 04-07-2011, 03:40 PM         #11
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone said this in the other thread yesterday and posted a FBI link of some interesting stuff, I read this there...
 04-07-2011, 03:46 PM         #12
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn big was connected like that?, but if you really think hard into it, it all comes together in peices....lapd?

:hmm:
 7 years ago '07        #13
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 SpittN4Cash said:

because feds werent investigatin at tha time,it was local pd
 7 years ago '10        #14
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9891 9891
sh*t is old news
 7 years ago '07        #15
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
dude is going to end up dead tho...
 7 years ago '11        #16
ImDopeG 
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 Imagin3 said:
cuz he was a successful black rapper k!lled by a rogue police officer?
yupp i think this was round the la riot times also n they was scared so hip hop took a l as usual.

n*ggas been knew david mack did that sh*t..
 7 years ago '08        #17
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I already knew who k!lled Biggie....
 7 years ago '08        #18
Imagin3 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 JayDawn said:
sh*t is old news
new to me
 7 years ago '04        #19
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 SpittN4Cash said:
that makes sense.

the article makes it seem like the FBI found evidence that the LAPD withheld for a long time..i wonder why the LAPD would withhold evidence for such a high profile murder? do i smell a coverup?
You must have been still in your diapers back then......Everyone and their mama knows who k!lled Biggie....As the other homie posted, the LAPD was under major pressure back then because of several scandals.....They had to cover some things up to keep what little respect they still had.
 04-07-2011, 04:07 PM         #20
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

David Mack has been speculated about as a strong suspect for well over a Decade...

This info only further solidfies the case against him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago