Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2011, 10:24 AM         #41
starrin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

haa i didnt expect that haa
 04-07-2011, 10:31 AM         #42
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gettin a fast amount of comments on TMZ..and im sure most the comments are racist without even looking.
 7 years ago '04        #43
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 672 672
i hate lebron but this is a joke that this is espn.com
 04-07-2011, 11:45 AM         #44
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's a piece of trash. Get off your son's coattails, get your own goddamn job, and live your own life.
 7 years ago '07        #45
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69889 69889
 7 years ago '06        #46
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
The police report states the valet pulled Gloria James’ black SUV up to the valet ramp at James’ request and waited 30 minutes for her to get in it while she was talking to other people outside the hotel. At this point, the valet turned off the car and gave the keys to the cashier.

A short time later, according to the report, James confronted the valet, asking “Where are my (expletive) keys?” and yelled profanities at him. While the worker was explaining the situation, police said James struck him on the right side of his face with an open hand. She lost her balance in the process and fell down.

Police said several witnesses confirmed the statement given by the valet.

“Ms. James was apparently intoxicated as she had bloodshot eyes and a strong odor of alcohol on her breath,” the news release stated.

Police said both Gloria James and a woman driving her car were initially uncooperative with the investigating officer.

The police report said James initially refused to give police her identification card.

“Don’t give him anything, don’t give him my purse,” James told the driver of her car while the officer was standing there.

Gloria James was arrested and taken to the Miami Beach Police Department to be processed.

While at the police station, the report states James was very uncooperative toward officers, insisting she did nothing wrong.

“I’m trying to trust you, but I don’t trust your kind. I don’t trust that officer who arrested me,” James told police.

She was charged with simply battery and disorderly conduct and then released to Miami Heat executive Steve Stowe, the report stated.

This is not the first time James has been in trouble with the authorities.

In 2006, she was arrested by Akron police on charges of drunken driving and disorderly conduct. She was sentenced to three days in a state driving intervention program and fined in court after she pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charges.

LMAO!!!!
it must be playoff time!
 04-07-2011, 12:13 PM         #47
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
“I’m trying to trust you, but I don’t trust your kind. I don’t trust that officer who arrested me,” James told police.
At least she isn't ignorant.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
Where's Delonte when u need him? Somebody smiley this picture..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #49
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7085 7085
fu*k that wh0ore.
 7 years ago '05        #50
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Glad my mother has respect for herself, I kinda feel sorry for LeBron having to deal with that.
 7 years ago '10        #51
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 7 years ago '10        #52
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
Lebron like, "D*mn mom, first you embarrass me by sleeping with one of my teammates and now you a.ssaulting random n*ggas, what's next mom?? You gon burn down the Cavs' arena?"
 7 years ago '10        #53
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I would say LeBron lost but he hasn't won sh*t in the first place
 04-07-2011, 12:35 PM         #54
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
The police report states the valet pulled Gloria James’ black SUV up to the valet ramp at James’ request and waited 30 minutes for her to get in it while she was talking to other people outside the hotel. At this point, the valet turned off the car and gave the keys to the cashier.

A short time later, according to the report, James confronted the valet, asking “Where are my (expletive) keys?” and yelled profanities at him. While the worker was explaining the situation, police said James struck him on the right side of his face with an open hand. She lost her balance in the process and fell down.

Police said several witnesses confirmed the statement given by the valet.

“Ms. James was apparently intoxicated as she had bloodshot eyes and a strong odor of alcohol on her breath,” the news release stated.

Police said both Gloria James and a woman driving her car were initially uncooperative with the investigating officer.

The police report said James initially refused to give police her identification card.

“Don’t give him anything, don’t give him my purse,” James told the driver of her car while the officer was standing there.

Gloria James was arrested and taken to the Miami Beach Police Department to be processed.

While at the police station, the report states James was very uncooperative toward officers, insisting she did nothing wrong.

She was charged with simply battery and disorderly conduct and then released to Miami Heat executive Steve Stowe, the report stated.

This is not the first time James has been in trouble with the authorities.

In 2006, she was arrested by Akron police on charges of drunken driving and disorderly conduct. She was sentenced to three days in a state driving intervention program and fined in court after she pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charges.

LMAO!!!!
it must be playoff time!
Slapped that n*gga so hard she fell down. That's fu*ked up
 7 years ago '04        #55
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
she smells playoffs.... time for her to show out .
 7 years ago '04        #56
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4

Sucks to have a mother who's infinitely less responsible than you are.
 7 years ago '04        #58
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
cps gonna send lebron to live with delonte if his mom keep acting up like this
 7 years ago '04        #59
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
damn moms out until 5am with friends? i swore the article said she was 42
 7 years ago '06        #60
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 P. Dedos said:
Free gloria james!!!!!
how can you even show your face round here after sucking on a pink dildo in your picture..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy