i'm tired of you Bulls runnin ya mouths...tomorrow...

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Junior G said:
lost a few games? boy you better check that winning streak....
boston's winning streak? they r on a 2 game winning streak lol wtf are u talking about?
 7 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 6958 6958
 minimafia_aj said:
so then the same can be made for bulls fans making threads about celtics and the bulls. if we are gonna use your logic. lol
no....it's already been proven the Celtics stay on your minds....the amount of Celtic related threads by Bulls fans isnt even comparable to the Bulls threads made by Celtics fans
 7 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 varun313 said:
boston's winning streak? they r on a 2 game winning streak lol wtf are u talking about?
exactly and there isnt gonna be another loss the rest of the regular season.......
 7 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
 Junior G said:
no....it's already been proven the Celtics stay on your minds....the amount of Celtic related threads by Bulls fans isnt even comparable to the Bulls threads made by Celtics fans
its been proven by who you? I see lots of bulls threads, none of which mentioning the celtics. stick to making rondo gifs
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
I see two threads about the bulls on the front page, and guess what they are both made by Celtics fans.
 7 years ago '08        #46
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 FreddP said:
Waits Rondo Vs Rose Debate In This Thread
The Point God ended that argument a long time ago. Celtic fans conceded that sh*t, they know what it is.
 7 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 minimafia_aj said:
its been proven by who you? I see lots of bulls threads, none of which mentioning the celtics. stick to making rondo gifs
Please.

No Celtics fans are making aliases to talk about Rose's stats, only 1 f*ggot Bulls fan is doing htat and he already got exposed. Stop being in denial.

On that note too, Bulls fans give no credit to Thibideau, a former Celtic, without him they're not the #2 defensive team in the league (behind the Celtics).
 7 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 beantown said:
Please.

No Celtics fans are making aliases to talk about Rose's stats, only 1 f*ggot Bulls fan is doing htat and he already got exposed. Stop being in denial.

On that note too, Bulls fans give no credit to Thibideau, a former Celtic, without him they're not the #2 defensive team in the league (behind the Celtics).
You are an idiot, all bulls fans praise Thibs. And i dont know what alias was made I didn't see that thread but you saying the fans dont give thibs credit shows how little you know about the bulls and the fans. Its celtics fans who stay with the bulls on their mind. Not saying you especially. but yeah.
 7 years ago '06        #49
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space

What were we saying about who d!ckrides who??

minimafia_aj said:
Junior G lost.
But we're the delusional ones right? :rolleyes: Peep how quickly the idiot bullsfan was exposed for using an alias to create a rondo thread and then tries so hard to deny it
 7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 beantown said:

But we're the delusional ones right? :rolleyes: Peep how quickly the idiot bullsfan was exposed for using an alias to create a rondo thread and then tries so hard to deny it
Lol which bulls fan are you talking about making alias's? i dont condone that sh*t lol its lame but idk who got exposed
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 beantown said:

/thread.....Bulls cant never win
 7 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Junior G said:
/thread.....Bulls cant never win
 7 years ago '05        #53
space
space
read the title of this thread.....it's not about the bulls.....its about you pussies always runnin ya mouth......i'm tired of listenin to ya blah blah sh*t knowin you aint won nothin.....aka this thread was made because of how much you talk

round 1030 tomorrow night will have you clowns quiet
 7 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
that thread was something different lol when I initially posted it was a video of Rondo passing the ball to someone who then passed it real quick to allen he hit the shot and they credited the a.ssist to Rondo.
Look @ u tryna cover ur tracks and explain your way out of it

I don't even care about that statistical bullsh*t. So f'king what if that's the case and he got credited for 1 bad a.ssist WOW I'm so appalled. Point is, no celtics fans are going out of their way to make aliases to discredit rose's stats, there's only 1 teams fans who do that corny sh*t

Same bulls fans with Bosh and Lebron in their avy in the offseason are the same bulls fans thinking bout the celtics all the time, buncha lames. case closed.
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Junior G said:
read the title of this thread.....it's not about the bulls.....its about you pussies always runnin ya mouth......i'm tired of listenin to ya blah blah sh*t knowin you aint won nothin.....aka this thread was made because of how much you talk

round 1030 tomorrow night will have you clowns quiet
lol how much we talk? Boston fans talk reckless in every sport every year. half way through the season of any major sport you will see boston fans talkin reckless. like last year, as far as you guys were concerned in December the pats already won the superbowl. I'm done talking with lame a.ss boston fans especially this f*ggot junior g
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 beantown said:
Look @ u tryna cover ur tracks and explain your way out of it

I don't even care about that statistical bullsh*t. So f'king what if that's the case and he got credited for 1 bad a.ssist WOW I'm so appalled. Point is, no celtics fans are going out of their way to make aliases to discredit rose's stats, there's only 1 teams fans who do that corny sh*t
na i went back and read it, it was the same thread the title just mislead me. im trying to cover my tracks? that thread and video show rondo getting credited for an a.ssist he didn't earn. I said junior G lost cause how he hypes dude up so much. I said one thing in that thread. so me saying junior g lost means the celtics are on my mind? and you keep bringing up this alias sh*t like its me. lol, You got agony talkin reckless all the time. Go find one bulls fan made thread about boston.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-06-2011 at 11:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Juinor G, what the fu*k do you expect? If someone's team is winning, of course they are gonna run their mouths and talk sh*t...When your team won the title 2 years ago, made the Finals last year, and were in 1st place before we took over, you were talking mad sh*t too...But did we make a thread about it like talking about how we are tired of you Celtics fans running ya mouths? NO...

If you look everywhere, you'd see Yankee fans, Red Sox fans, Colts fans, Packers fans, etc talking sh*t...Doesn't take a genius to figure it out..

Sounds like you Celtics fans are catching feelings..Cause if all y'all claim that you guys aren't catching feelings, then shut up and wait until the game starts...
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 agony8 said:
its not reckless when its backed by success...

you should go make another thread about how the bulls will only be first in the east for one night.
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 agony8 said:
its not reckless when its backed by success...

got em again......:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
i'm done arguin and winnin...., i gotta get my beauty sleep......tomorrow though bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy