Wow Soulja Boy jacking waynes style with the lean, holdin the white cup 24/7, Soulja-Juice

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2011, 09:23 AM         #61
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
aint sh*t in that cup.....
 7 years ago '07        #63
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
man, that ninja neck roll up like a pack of lunch meat.....oh oscar meyer hotdog pack having a.ss ninja...
 7 years ago '11        #64
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Optimus Crime said:
Shut the f*ck up...

Actin like this sh!t wasn't a smash hit before Wayne was even cussin on tracks

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-07-2011, 09:54 AM         #65
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas doin way too much mayne. n*ggas know muhfu*kas been sippin lean when Weezy wuz drankin Slurpees no/Mr Ceeara. matter fact that n*gga Ozzy Osbourne wuz fu*kin wit promethazine way back in da seventies but in hip hop all credit due to Texas

but when we think a n*gga walkin round wit a cup in this era we think Weezy. he swaggerjacked & due to his popularity u a.ssociate it wit him off top. gyoddamn calm down n*ggas
 04-07-2011, 10:03 AM         #66
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Shrugs Shoulders*....it amazes me when kids talk about things they know nothing about.

n*ggas been Sneakerheads before Wiz and Currensy and I know n*ggas in Philly who were sippin syrup back in 93...An n*ggas in Texas were doing it long before then.

Nobody you mentioned thought up any of the things youre talking about. Hell nobody I mentioned did. Stop trying to give credit to people who arent even as OLD as the "Styles" youre claiming they invented.

I think about 20 other rappers when I think of someone walking around with a cup......
 04-07-2011, 10:10 AM         #67
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
I bet yall dont know something that i know about soulja boy.

he got that juice
NO WEY!!??
 04-07-2011, 11:12 AM         #68
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #69
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Marvin Hagler said:
yall n*ggas doin way too much mayne. n*ggas know muhfu*kas been sippin lean when Weezy wuz drankin Slurpees no/Mr Ceeara. matter fact that n*gga Ozzy Osbourne wuz fu*kin wit promethazine way back in da seventies but in hip hop all credit due to Texas

but when we think a n*gga walkin round wit a cup in this era we think Weezy. he swaggerjacked & due to his popularity u a.ssociate it wit him off top. gyoddamn calm down n*ggas
This right here... People in here makin up arguments... Dude just said Lil Wayne cause hes the most recent most popular one...

And if u were gona compare soulja to one person itd more likely be wayne then say a Pimp C cause he does look like a bootleg discount ghetto version of wayne...

But like I said before Soulja may turn into a complete mush head brains gonna be rotted for all the shiit he's on
 7 years ago '05        #70
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
25 liters on my dress'ah, yes s'ah
 7 years ago '08        #71
barack obama 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
 Phicmagic said:
*Shrugs Shoulders*....it amazes me when kids talk about things they know nothing about.

n*ggas been Sneakerheads before Wiz and Currensy and I know n*ggas in Philly who were sippin syrup back in 93...An n*ggas in Texas were doing it long before then.

Nobody you mentioned thought up any of the things youre talking about. Hell nobody I mentioned did. Stop trying to give credit to people who arent even as OLD as the "Styles" youre claiming they invented.

I think about 20 other rappers when I think of someone walking around with a cup......
heres the thing though, i'm talking about souljas fans, whos gonna see him, and notice him with the cup, and where, in there young minds, are they gonna a.ssosicate it with? Wayne... There not gonna think Ozzy fu*kin Ozbourne stupid..
 7 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
This right here... People in here makin up arguments... Dude just said Lil Wayne cause hes the most recent most popular one...

EXACTLY! I didn't make this thread to learn the history of lean u drug addicts...I said wayne cuz hes the most recent most popular exactly, when u think of souljas fans, who will THEY a.ssosiciate with him? they aint thinking bout ozzy ozbourne!

HennyHeat said:
And if u were gona compare soulja to one person itd more likely be wayne then say a Pimp C cause he does look like a bootleg discount ghetto version of wayne...
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '11        #73
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
aint nothing in that cup except some grape flavored Kool Aid
 06-12-2011, 12:38 AM         #74
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow... Soulja Boy is the biggest c*nt on this planet... He hops on everyone's d!ck and the only reason he has fame is because 50 Cent will never let him get poor... He needs to just drop dead...

By the way, Lean started in Houston... Not Louisiana, Wayne copped it off Pimp C, Bun B, Premo etc.
 7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Nickle n Dime said:
aint nothing in that cup except some grape flavored Kool Aid
lol i thought that at first to mane, then he sent out a tweet to his 5 millie followers, it said "anyone in the ATL able to hook a n*gga up wit that lean, that #juice, sizzurp? DM me..", I went back to take a screen shot once I was home, but he already musta got it , and deleted it, yes yal, im saying it, soulja got his lean from twitter
 06-12-2011, 05:02 AM         #76
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew n*ggas in Jersey and Philly that sipped syrup in big cups back in 92.......Beanie Sigel has always rapped about it....Schooly D used to reference it in his old sh*t he was dropping in the old days.....Texas has been on it since the 80s/90s to.

I Dont think anynoe 24 or older would ever seriously consider Wayne or anyone an originator of something like that.....These are drugs and methods that have been around since the 60s/70s....Willie Nelsons somewhere shaking his head.

Then the "Weed & Shoes" comment.....Seriously?.....Really?....

n*ggas be fans, thats all.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
n*gga tryna backtrack with the biting wayne's style comment. just admit that u thought wayne was the originator of the white cup leanin cuz nobody that knows better would even mention him.
 7 years ago '08        #78
space
space
^lol haters gon hate
 7 years ago '10        #79
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$777 | Props total: 403 403
I'm ok with it... hopefully he'll die off it...LOL.
 7 years ago '05        #80
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
Who the fu*k is this fat nasty Guerilla Blackberry Molasses skidmark-skinned queer with the fu*king backpack on?...this motherfu*ker's clothes don't even match his hat, ol' Caillou swaggin' a.ss greasy oil slick fat fu*k...n*gga body look like a bag full of bodies...I bet that homos3xual in the blue shirt thinks he can skateboard too, ol' sundried river salamander faced n*gga...how the fu*k do you CHOOSE to hang around losers-by-default like these guys?...not saying Soulja Boy looks much like a hetero himself, them dresser-drawer earrings he got on look queer as fu*k...n*gga looks like he bakes c*ck-shaped cookies for a living, I bet this homo was on his way to an Ebony magazine photoshoot...they shoulda named this song pus*y Juice...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
94 comments
18 hours ago