I'm pretty sure Mack 10 converted Wayne and Birdman into bloods

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Follow His Career....When Mack Sign...He Drop His Album and This When Go DJ Dropped.

Once Mack 10 Showed Wayne The Lifestyle. Wayne Was Already Branching Out Heavy With It. When Wayne Was On His Mixtape Grind,This Is What Lead Him To Juelz & The Dips.

Once Juelz (Mainly) and The Dips Started To Show NY Way of Bangin. Thats When Weezy Was Mixing Macks Ways & NY Ways Together. This Almost The Time of "Fireman"

Trust Me....Then Next Chapter Is Game? Trust Me....I Follow.
Bang or Ball 2001

Go DJ 2004 or 5, around the time the Dips and Cash Money were fu*kin with each other heavy

Mack 10 showed it to them, but they didn't really fu*k with it then.

Yeah, Game is next. Then I guess Brick Squad

Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-06-2011 at 09:03 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 Bedewe22 said:
Bang or Ball 2001

Go DJ 2004 or 5, around the time the Dips and Cash Money were fu*kin with each other heavy

Mack 10 showed it to them, but they didn't really fu*k with it then.

Yeah, Game is next. Then I guess Brick Squad
....Mack 10 Is The One That Show Them The Lifestyle Homie. You Aint Gotta Believe It But Mack Is The One That Open The Gates For Them & n*ggas Will Tell You That In Cali n*gga....

n*ggas Thought Birdman & Weezy Was From Mack's Hood and Mack k!lled That & Left There Reps As "Mysterys"....This How 5Star Gen & Reppin 5 Comes In Thanks To Juelz & NY Backward Bangin.

Bricksquad Was Following Birdman....Peep The Brick Squad Logos Then Looks At Old Birdman Videos? See Any "Birds"....
 7 years ago '04        #23
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
I know Mack showed it to them, but they did not rep that sh*t at all until years later. Y'all are saying Mack 10 "converted" them into bloods. I never denied Mack showing them the lifestyle. He's not the one who has them bangin like this though. They were still on their usual Cash Money/N.O. bullsh*t during and a few years after Mack 10's stay.

They didn't bang blood til 04 or 05. No blood references until then. Mack had already left. He's just back into the picture now.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-06-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #24
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
wayne fu*ked with the dips hard back then

n*gga even was gettin the heatmakerz to produce for him lol

thats when he and baby started reppin blood
 7 years ago '04        #25
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 bkid said:
wayne fu*ked with the dips hard back then

n*gga even was gettin the heatmakerz to produce for him lol

thats when he and baby started reppin blood
This...
 7 years ago '08        #26
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
This is the handsign that I was talking about earlier that Wayne and Baby got from Dipset. Drake is throwing it up in the first pic. It's index finger, ring finger, pinky finger extended with middle finger tucked by the thumb. I got fam from the BX (Bronx not Boxden) and that sign stands for "Eastside". It's an NYC-East Coast thing that Wayne picked up from Dipset just like he picked up alotta gang sh*t from Dipset. Dipset had crazy influence on Wayne during the mid 2000's.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #27
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Chief Dee said:
This is the handsign that I was talking about earlier that Wayne and Baby got from Dipset. Drake is throwing it up in the first pic. It's index finger, ring finger, pinky finger extended with middle finger tucked by the thumb. I got fam from the BX (Bronx not Boxden) and that sign stands for "Eastside". It's an NYC-East Coast thing that Wayne picked up from Dipset just like he picked up alotta gang sh*t from Dipset. Dipset had crazy influence on Wayne during the mid 2000's.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yea that handsign is a harlem thing... the dips got it from the east harlem bloods
 7 years ago '06        #28
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
to make it simple alot of rappers repping certain gangs aren't apart of them
 7 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 Chief Dee said:
...You Know They Call That Sign "The Young Money" Now

Always Thought Weezy Was Throwing Up The Dips Then I Think Drake Explain It Was Young Money.

As It Goes....Weezy Learns From Others & Turns It Into His Own Thing. Mack Showed Him Bangin....Weezy Became A Blood....Dips Showed Him fu*ked Up Rules...Weezy Started Throwing Up Signs...and The Rest...IS HISTORY.
 7 years ago '04        #30
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2045 2045
So if this is true or not

Does it make u like em more or less.... cuz i dont get the point of the thread?
 7 years ago '04        #31
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
Man, fu*k all this nonsense.

[video - click to view]

There's his reason. When Mack 10 was around, Birdman and Wayne didn't claim blood. When he left, they still weren't claimin it. You can't dispute that. It came right out of that man's mouth. Mack 10 introduced the lifestyle, BUT he didn't bang blood then. Capo/Terminator/Black Wall Street got him bangin blood. Dipset taught him the east coast's fu*ked up way of banging.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-06-2011 at 10:05 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #32
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Know They Call That Sign "The Young Money" Now

Always Thought Weezy Was Throwing Up The Dips Then I Think Drake Explain It Was Young Money.

As It Goes....Weezy Learns From Others & Turns It Into His Own Thing. Mack Showed Him Bangin....Weezy Became A Blood....Dips Showed Him fu*ked Up Rules...Weezy Started Throwing Up Signs...and The Rest...IS HISTORY.
And dont forget that Wayne taught Gudda Gudda, Drake, and Marly dont shoot em all the fu*ked up rules he got from Juelz and Jimmy. Dipset got Birdman tatting 5 point stars on his head like a Dragonball.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 bugsysgd said:
to make it simple alot of rappers PAYING TO rep certain gangs aren't apart of them
Fixed*

Don't compare east coast/down south banging to what goes on the West Coast. Different sets, different guidelines, more races that bang.

No knocking other gangs that's not from the Left Koast and no bragging about how hood it is in Kali.. justsaying, can't compare three different areas of the country when it comes to banging.
 7 years ago '04        #34
daprophet612 
space
space
space
$646 | Props total: 0 0
5 star general comes from the army
 7 years ago '04        #35
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6660 6660
 Chief Dee said:
And dont forget that Wayne taught Gudda Gudda, Drake, and Marly dont shoot em all the fu*ked up rules he got from Juelz and Jimmy. Dipset got Birdman tatting 5 point stars on his head like a Dragonball.
OoOOohh sh*t!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #36
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13611 13611
tweet mack 10 and ask him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago