I'm pretty sure Mack 10 converted Wayne and Birdman into bloods

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2011, 08:09 PM         #1
9154 pageviews
41 comments

GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure Mack 10 converted Wayne and Birdman into bloods

There's NO other possible connection to the sh*t mayne. When Mack used to be on Cash Money, notice the change in Wayne and Birdman's appearances.

I mean sh*t, look at the Do The Damn Thing video with their cameo's.

[video - click to view]

There can't be another way, mayne.....Unless I've been thinking otherwise all these years

41 comments for "I'm pretty sure Mack 10 converted Wayne and Birdman into bloods"

7 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
....No Duh.
 7 years ago '08        #3
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
yea thats aint news
 7 years ago '04        #4
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Not true. The blood sh*t didn't start til Go DJ. These videos came out after Mack 10's.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Yes, there's red here and there, but no actual blood image until the Go DJ video.
 7 years ago '10        #5
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
Tyrone Wheatley >>>
 7 years ago '04        #6
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
thats the point.. Mack 10 was the one that put em on... so after he left they was reppin it extra hard.
I don't think so. It came from someone else... Around the time Dipset and Game were reppin hard. They ain't reppin no fu*kin 5 from Mack 10.
 7 years ago '08        #7
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
There was alot of Dipset influence in Wayne's music as well at some point. So Dipset should also get some kind of credit for Wayne's gang ascension. Notice how Wayne used to throw up "eastside" just like how Cam, Jimmy, and Juelz used to with the index, ring, and pinky fingers extended, and then middle finger tucked down by the thumb.
 7 years ago '04        #8
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
Wayne even mentions Black Wall Street and Terminator in that one video about his affiliation. He fu*ked with the Dips heavy too.
 7 years ago '04        #9
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Birdman is a 5 STAR GENERAL Nobody in dipset nor game could actually make that happen.. but Mack could.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's a reason he runnin around sayin that sh*t and not gettin his head knocked off..
n*gga, Mack 10 ain't nobody important in the hood Take it from a n*gga in Cali. Nobody uses the term "5 star general" here either. 5 star general?
 04-06-2011, 08:30 PM         #10
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is a 5 star general? matter of fact, who cares?! all this gang crap is for shook rappers who are scared of they own shadows. how did cats like jay and nas make it so big without this type of coonery?!?!? black people love embracing ignorance.....
 7 years ago '07        #11
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
n*gga had a dirty south 05 jersey
 7 years ago '07        #12
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmfaoooo n*gga had the chain on his jean loop...n*ggas was doing that sh*t for a little bit in videos
 7 years ago '04        #13
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Oh ard I see you one of them know it all mufukas..

gotcha
 7 years ago '08        #14
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
n*gga, Mack 10 ain't nobody important in the hood Take it from a n*gga in Cali. Nobody uses the term "5 star general" here either. 5 star general?
Yep, you right. "General" is a rank that come from BPSN, and being a "5 Star" elite or superior is a rank that come from Vice Lord. So "5 Star General" is a mixed up term that Bloods use that really comes from the ranks of Lords and Stones. But somehow someway, Bloods down south and on the East started using some of the ranks from the Lords and Stones and mixed it up. Here in Chicago, you can earn up to 5 stars if you Vice Lord, and you can earn the rank of General if you Stone. But neither of that have anything to do with Cali gangs.
 7 years ago '04        #15
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Yep, you right. "General" is a rank that come from BPSN, and being a "5 Star" elite or superior is a rank that come from Vice Lord. So "5 Star General" is a mixed up term that Bloods use that really comes from the ranks of Lords and Stones. But somehow someway, Bloods down south and on the East started using some of the ranks from the Lords and Stones and mixed it up. Here in Chicago, you can earn up to 5 stars if you Vice Lord, and you can earn the rank of General if you Stone. But neither of that have anything to do with Cali gangs.
Good lookin. You can't get that in these BX n*ggas' brains though.
 7 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
I don't think so. It came from someone else... Around the time Dipset and Game were reppin hard. They ain't reppin no fu*kin 5 from Mack 10.

You A Dumb One....Mack Signed To Cash Money and Thats When Lil Wayne Image Change. This Is Facts n*gga...
 04-06-2011, 08:52 PM         #17
coolbeans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

i guess you blood too
 7 years ago '04        #18
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

You A Dumb One....Mack Signed To Cash Money and Thats When Lil Wayne Image Change. This Is Facts n*gga...
His image didn't change right then and there. Follow his career. I just posted the videos. He was basically the same until 05. Mack signed in 2000 or 2001.

So n*ggas out here reppin the "5" and callin themselves 5 star generals? Come on now. You can't be a L.A. n*gga.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 04-06-2011 at 08:57 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #19
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
Good lookin. You can't get that in these BX n*ggas' brains though.
Word, and they dont do that in Cali. I got family in both Cali and NY, and I never in my life heard Cali nyggas call themselves 5 star general, 5 star lietuenant, or any of that. The only organization/gang who supposed to get stars is Lords. Lords handing out stars and it dont go no higher than 5 stars. And Stones handing out General rank. We use military rank in Chicago, and Lords dont do OG's in Chicago neither do Stones. Black P. Stones got officers, generals, princes, etc and sh*t like that.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
His image didn't change right then and there. Follow his career.
...Follow His Career....When Mack Sign...He Drop His Album and This When Go DJ Dropped.

Once Mack 10 Showed Wayne The Lifestyle. Wayne Was Already Branching Out Heavy With It. When Wayne Was On His Mixtape Grind,This Is What Lead Him To Juelz & The Dips.

Once Juelz (Mainly) and The Dips Started To Show NY Way of Bangin. Thats When Weezy Was Mixing Macks Ways & NY Ways Together. This Almost The Time of "Fireman"

Trust Me....Then Next Chapter Is Game? Trust Me....I Follow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago