LA Lakers V.s. The Golden State Warrior's Official Game Thread 10:30 Pm On Espn

most viewed right now
 171
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #281
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
props to the warriors, they played with more heart and wanted it more than us.
For now all I can say is, on to the next
 7 years ago '07        #282
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 1509 1509
 WilliamET09 said:
props to the warriors, they played with more heart and wanted it more than us.
For now all I can say is, on to the next
why would the lakers want this game?

they got bigger things to worry about than playin against a non playoff team


GS won La lost cool move on
playoffs in less than 2 weeks
 7 years ago '10        #283
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
A good win for us.



I still got money on the Lakers to win it all.



Lakers will be fine in the playoffs
 7 years ago '08        #284
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,048 | Props total: 754 754
 Dunknown24 said:
I told my n*gga in class yesterday that the Warriors would beat the Blazers and Lakers to set up a playoff matchup between them

First part is done, now it's time to finish up
I have a feeling the Lakers will come out extra hard after last night's ordeal tho.
 7 years ago '10        #285
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
 Dunknown24 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #286
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
I think it will end up being hornets/lakers
 7 years ago '05        #287
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
Phil just pulled the ultra-magnetic Zen move on Pau....lets see if it stirs a fire...and im out this bi*ch
 7 years ago '08        #289
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,048 | Props total: 754 754
Damn my stream just turned into some nekkid Mexican putas
 7 years ago '08        #290
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,809 | Props total: 1560 1560
hell yeah..Warriors.
 7 years ago '09        #291
stxbreed 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 224 224
 Dunknown24 said:
Damn my stream just turned into some nekkid Mexican putas
dawg i thought i was trippin :dancingcool:
 04-06-2011, 11:33 PM         #292
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKingIsBack said:
n*gga u were ghost for PAGES. Probably crying tears in your laker pillow sucking your thumb like a lil bi*ch. Yeah we didn't make playoffs but we sure did beat y'all a.ss tonight.
lmao i'm not going sit on here during the whole game, i might in stretches and sh*t, but hell naw, whatthefu*kwrongwithu, u happy with this win i can tell, i gave up mid way thru the second, when i seen Artest and Fisher denying giving the ball to Kobe in the post, i was pretty much like fu*k it

u getting me mixed up with the other Lakers fans, i'm the first one to criticize this team when they playing like sh*t, it's easy 4 me, Lakers are not good like them last two seasons and it's evident and u know what it's to a point i don't give a fu*k anymore i won so much money off this team i can buy a fu*kin Vette off the lot lmao, but with that said, Lakers not winning this year with Fisher, i'm sorry


Last edited by k3llz; 04-06-2011 at 11:35 PM..
 04-06-2011, 11:37 PM         #293
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
Shut Up.....
the truth hurts my man? i know i know, we're not winning this year, i'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best, good luck my main man
 7 years ago '06        #294
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 772 772
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao i'm not going sit on here during the whole game, i might in stretches and sh*t, but hell naw, whatthefu*kwrongwithu, u happy with this win i can tell, i gave up mid way thru the second, when i seen Artest and Fisher denying giving the ball to Kobe in the post, i was pretty much like fu*k it

u getting me mixed up with the other Lakers fans, i'm the first one to criticize this team when they playing like sh*t, it's easy 4 me, Lakers are not good like them last two seasons and it's evident and u know what it's to a point i don't give a fu*k anymore i won so much money off this team i can buy a fu*kin Vette off the lot lmao, but with that said, Lakers not winning this year with Fisher, i'm sorry


















 04-07-2011, 01:37 AM         #295
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
the truth hurts my man? i know i know, we're not winning this year, i'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best, good luck my main man
It phucking hurts to admit it but I agree with you... I really wanted Kobe to 4-peat (you read that right, FOUR-peat).
 04-07-2011, 01:59 AM         #296
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Yawn! Tell Me When The Playoffs Begin
this^^^^^
 7 years ago '06        #297
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Although there's nothing to gain at this point except a better record than CHI/BOS/MIA, I'm still not pleased with how this team is in a funk on the offensive end. All those turnovers and clanked shots
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy