Apr 6 - Beautiful blonde Swedish girl raped/murdered by Immigrant crime photos leaked

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25820 25820
i hope they k!ll that n*gga man he didn't have to k!ll her, hell he didn't have to r*pe her get a prostitute or something...
 7 years ago '08        #102
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Sick sh*t, this dude deserves to be r*ped by Mr Cee
 7 years ago '04        #103
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 billieskeet said:
Dude he's a grown man that bs society and how they portray woman excuse is irrelevant. Violence may not work but coddling them doesn't either I grew up around criminals if they knew all they'd get is a salp on the wrist they did it more. Have u ever dealt wit habitual criminals, they would run over u and ppl who though like u. For ppl who the ultimate crimes they should get a punishment fitting, not all this plush sh*t.
no no. i agree that what he did was wrong and he deserves to be punished. but the extent of what ive heard in this thread about cuttin dudes head off and "scaring people out of doing the same thing" dont get to the root of the problem. stop tryin to make it seem like people who arent looking to k!ll dont have solutions. r*pe and acts of power against women arent gonna be stopped by some heavy hand, if so it wouldnt have happened then. if something doesnt work then we need to try something different. and goin to prison isnt coddling anyone and the system and private prisons make FAR FAR FAR more off of prisoners than they have to pay for them, where you get that number from. do you think women activists against r*pe are out advocating death penalties for people? no, they are talkin about issues more in a far more in depth fashion and i think they are the ones who should be listened to in these situations
 7 years ago '10        #104
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 jplaydadon said:
no no. i agree that what he did was wrong and he deserves to be punished. but the extent of what ive heard in this thread about cuttin dudes head off and "scaring people out of doing the same thing" dont get to the root of the problem. stop tryin to make it seem like people who arent looking to k!ll dont have solutions. r*pe and acts of power against women arent gonna be stopped by some heavy hand, if so it wouldnt have happened then. if something doesnt work then we need to try something different. and goin to prison isnt coddling anyone and the system and private prisons make FAR FAR FAR more off of prisoners than they have to pay for them, where you get that number from. do you think women activists against r*pe are out advocating death penalties for people? no, they are talkin about issues more in a far more in depth fashion and i think they are the ones who should be listened to in these situations
you sound like a female on her period....just give them jail time...they need rehab, its not their fault, its their parents for raising them this way and all that bullsh*t we always hear from ppl...quit with the excuses. you man enuf to commit something like this then you should be man enuf to take a a.ss whooping in the same form. You say he doesnt deserve any "real" punishment, you think tha innocent girl deserved what he did to her? Jail is basically a slap on the wrist for some, especially those that cant provide for themselves. I garuntee you that if that girl was your sister, gf, wife, daughter you wouldnt be playing this ohh lets be nice to him bullsh*t now would you. The justice system needs to put their foot down and quit with this pus*y punishment tactics they got going and start getting trill on ppl.
 7 years ago '04        #105
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
"Beauty is a curse on the world" <~sad, but true.
 7 years ago '05        #106
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is old news. Get over it.
 04-10-2011, 04:12 PM         #107
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dayum jus senseless....r.i.p. :surprised:
 04-10-2011, 04:18 PM         #108
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i looked at them pics...tryna figure out if it was photoshopped still dunno how tha fu*k them giant boulders got on top of her need a dayum crane lift tha sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #109
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
people die everyday.....killed brutally reason cats is sad on here is because shes a beutiful WHITE BLONDE k!lled by black man. IF that was a fat black ugly girl...nobody cares and this thread doesnt exist.

r.i.p. to her but deaths are never treated equally.
 7 years ago '05        #110
thacarter8604 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
 Sticks said:
Wish I didn't click on the pics
Agrees
 7 years ago '07        #111
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
that c*cksucker needs to be k!lled in the worst way...black white sh*t dont matter...the world aint worth sh*t no more
 7 years ago '10        #112
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 J.R. Hyphy said:
so because shes a white woman whose "beautiful" this is some huge story?! fu*k outta here. women are r*ped and murdered everyday, and its all disgusting. lot of propaganda with this.

"beautiful blonde Swedish girl" what is the relevance of her hair color and her aesthetics?
no it was because it was in Sweeden and he was an immigrant you jackass... learn to read and not always fall back on the race card.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy