Apr 6 - Beautiful blonde Swedish girl raped/murdered by Immigrant crime photos leaked

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
ok f*** all this bs about why the "N" word will never go away. It will never go away until it is stopped being used by its own people. Yes you say it with an A on the end sometimes but lets be real we all know what it means. Until it isnt acceptable to be used by its own race other races will not quit using it. Its a bi-standard. there now move on.
 04-07-2011, 01:20 PM         #82
BootlegHitchens 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gross
 7 years ago '04        #83
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 UcantCme said:
ok f*** all this bs about why the "N" word will never go away. It will never go away until it is stopped being used by its own people. Yes you say it with an A on the end sometimes but lets be real we all know what it means. Until it isnt acceptable to be used by its own race other races will not quit using it. Its a bi-standard. there now move on.
Nah, us saying the N word has nothing to do with people's racist views. You're totally wrong there. Like black people created the word and the definition, are you serious?
 04-07-2011, 01:32 PM         #84
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man ppl like this...Ppl like this you should just get rid of. Anybody who would just go that far
 7 years ago '04        #85
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 UcantCme said:
lol. people have a right to take back words and change them, esp those that oppress them. just like queer. gay people use that word all the time and have translated the meaning for it and embraced it. we did it with ****** way before that and its somewhat of a term of endearment between us as blacks. and why we gotta change what we say on the account of other people? we can call EACH OTHER what the hell we want in OUR culture. I dont go calling your mother mom do i? or your father dad? because i and most people have respect for that relationship. you whites and other races have been conditioned to not have respect for our relationships. so no, get that bi standard sh*t outta here

RIP to chick. but it spells a bigger problem that cant be addressed by just puttin this guy in jail. we need to stop in all of our societies viewing women only in terms of their beauty and all these other superficial qualities and maybe we can start generating more respect for them. plus, its unfortunate that this happens yet its so inefficiently dealt with in our partriarchal society because in truth, these kinds of events serve to reproduce the male dominated social order. them reporting that she is beautiful and blonde does nothing but refute her humanity because im sure she was a lot more than that. that was poor reporting and the release of those photos are even worse.
 7 years ago '10        #86
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 564 564
 MlLkMan said:
Do you have an account on documentingreality.com? if so can i get an invite
Yo this site is full of sick people ! How can people make a site just to crack jokes while looking at dead bodies ? The fu*k is wrong with people
 7 years ago '10        #87
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
i wasnt meaning it as yall made it the standard or yall defined the word but to most(not myself because i know black ppl use it differently) it means the same. I mean you dont see white people referring to other white ppl as cracker as yall do n*gga. I mean if thats what yall prefer then ride out, im just saying that to majority as much as black ppl use the word it seems as if yall accept it.
 7 years ago '04        #88
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i wasnt meaning it as yall made it the standard or yall defined the word but to most(not myself because i know black ppl use it differently) it means the same. I mean you dont see white people referring to other white ppl as cracker as yall do n*gga. I mean if thats what yall prefer then ride out, im just saying that to majority as much as black ppl use the word it seems as if yall accept it.
thats no excuse. if i hear girls calling each other bi*ch, whether they are disrespecting each other or not, doesnt mean i have the right to jump in because that term isnt relevant to me in any way. fu*k what white people do, i dont care about what they call each other, just what they call me and how they treat me as a result of what they think, which is most important. but yea...

still RIP to that chick though. i just want people to know that girls who are not considered beautiful have this happen to them on the daily, mostly because no one gives a sh*t about them due to the fact they arent beautiful and most people only see chicks for how good they look anyway. and based on the sh*t i see on this site, this cannot be denied. so like i said, we should see the bigger issues at work here, even while being stunned as a result of those images.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
thats no excuse. if i hear girls calling each other bi*ch, whether they are disrespecting each other or not, doesnt mean i have the right to jump in because that term isnt relevant to me in any way. fu*k what white people do, i dont care about what they call each other, just what they call me and how they treat me as a result of what they think, which is most important. but yea...

still RIP to that chick though. i just want people to know that girls who are not considered beautiful have this happen to them on the daily, mostly because no one gives a sh*t about them due to the fact they arent beautiful and most people only see chicks for how good they look anyway. and based on the sh*t i see on this site, this cannot be denied. so like i said, we should see the bigger issues at work here, even while being stunned as a result of those images.
im not saying its an excuse but thats just the way it is.
 04-07-2011, 02:59 PM         #90
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
why yall give a fu*k that she died

are you that bi*ch?

Maybe because some people have mothers, sisters, Daughters, aunts, Grandmas...... Maybe you were raised by a pack of wolves, and no we aint that bi*ch..........but when its your bi*ch, you will be singin a diff tune homie.

Why the fu*k is these even about race............ Dude apparently has mental issues, lock that bi*ch a.ss up and give him the death penalty. The problem isnt race, the police need to put there foot thru this dudes face and post pics. If anything like this happens again, you gonna be next.
 7 years ago '04        #91
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 OOps said:
Maybe because some people have mothers, sisters, Daughters, aunts, Grandmas...... Maybe you were raised by a pack of wolves, and no we aint that bi*ch..........but when its your bi*ch, you will be singin a diff tune homie.

Why the fu*k is these even about race............ Dude apparently has mental issues, lock that bi*ch a.ss up and give him the death penalty. The problem isnt race, the police need to put there foot thru this dudes face and post pics. If anything like this happens again, you gonna be next.
i agree that dude needs to be retained. but why are yall so damn blood thirsty. post pics? there is obviously something wrong with all of us if we are demanding and thirsting for the same sh*t to happen to another man. what makes us any better than him? and how will that solve any crime or bring about a real world solution?
 7 years ago '10        #92
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 OOps said:

yea i feel ya...no matter the race, they need to start coming down hard on these psycho's and do it publically so that other predators actually fear the concequences. Half these ppl have it better off when they end up in prison than they do on the outside so it really isnt that much of a punishment to them. F*** them up on national tv and sit there and watch the crime rate go down.
 7 years ago '10        #93
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
i agree that dude needs to be retained. but why are yall so damn blood thirsty. post pics? there is obviously something wrong with all of us if we are demanding and thirsting for the same sh*t to happen to another man. what makes us any better than him? and how will that solve any crime or bring about a real world solution?
umm i dont know about you but i have never r*ped or k!lled anyone so that does make me a hell of a lot better than him. People like you are the reason that these kinds of people keep doing what they are doing. Ohh he is a human being so lets not be cruel to him and just give him a slap on the wrist and put him on his way...Naaa f all that, cut that b*tches head off(em song) sorry seemed like it fit. Na we need to punish these kinds and make a statement that it isnt going to be accepting in our world, f just giving them jail time.
 7 years ago '08        #94
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
its pathetic that people will turn any tragedy into useless political issue that does nothing but make light of the situation and add more fuel to the fire... leading to more tragedies

7 years ago '07        #95
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
Im just noticing this happened October 2010...............wondering why they decided to bring it up as if it happened yesterday. is it election time over there?
 7 years ago '04        #96
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
umm i dont know about you but i have never r*ped or k!lled anyone so that does make me a hell of a lot better than him. People like you are the reason that these kinds of people keep doing what they are doing. Ohh he is a human being so lets not be cruel to him and just give him a slap on the wrist and put him on his way...Naaa f all that, cut that b*tches head off(em song) sorry seemed like it fit. Na we need to punish these kinds and make a statement that it isnt going to be accepting in our world, f just giving them jail time.
people like me? how so? how about a society that keeps finding ways to objectify women that allows people to develop these tendencies? and because you havent done it, doesnt make you any less blood thirsty to want it to happen to someone else. just makes you a coward. you want someone else act out what you wont do yourself. that does not make you any more just to suggest he should die in that way. yes the act is wrong, i get that, but k!lling him and "sending a message that this isnt tolerated" wont solve sh*t. in fact many people have been executed because of r*pe, and whats changed? nothing because that girl is dead. violence only reproduces violence. and youre dead wrong for what you said.
 7 years ago '05        #97
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 BasedSkins said:
why yall give a fu*k that she died

are you that bi*ch?
Shut up you little kid.
 7 years ago '10        #98
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
people like me? how so? how about a society that keeps finding ways to objectify women that allows people to develop these tendencies? and because you havent done it, doesnt make you any less blood thirsty to want it to happen to someone else. just makes you a coward. you want someone else act out what you wont do yourself. that does not make you any more just to suggest he should die in that way. yes the act is wrong, i get that, but k!lling him and "sending a message that this isnt tolerated" wont solve sh*t. in fact many people have been executed because of r*pe, and whats changed? nothing because that girl is dead. violence only reproduces violence. and youre dead wrong for what you said.
did you really just call me a coward because i wont r*pe or murder someone? people have been put to death by a needle and a mixture of meds so they dont feel any pain. What kinda of punishment is that? Quit being a little b*tch and k!ll them to where they suffer, that is what will get the point across. You just want us to put them in jail and pay the 68,000 dollars a year it cost to house an inmate.(not exact numbers but its crazy) That solves nothing except gets that one perp off the street but does not scare the others that follow him/her.
 04-07-2011, 05:05 PM         #99
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
Dude he's a grown man that bs society and how they portray woman excuse is irrelevant. Violence may not work but coddling them doesn't either I grew up around criminals if they knew all they'd get is a salp on the wrist they did it more. Have u ever dealt wit habitual criminals, they would run over u and ppl who though like u. For ppl who the ultimate crimes they should get a punishment fitting, not all this plush sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #100
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 billieskeet said:
Man ppl like this...Ppl like this you should just get rid of. Anybody who would just go that far
i always wanted to be a person who wondered and got rid of scum like this..
i see this happen in my area and i think if i got rid of this dude no one would even care cuz of his rapsheet and bs he's done..
too bad it's not legal
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago