Apr 6 - Beautiful blonde Swedish girl raped/murdered by Immigrant crime photos leaked

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
Scumbag
 7 years ago '07        #22
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Thats unbelievable what a piece of sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #23
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Metalzoa said:
And if this happened in the US or any other country would you expect anything different?

Xenophobia is fueled by random crimes. They need something as proof, so why not capitalize on this? Both sides (immigrants and Swedes) are hurting and living in fear of each other thanks to this one act.

Isn't that what they (racists on both sides) want in the first place?

Poor girl was completely ravaged. I swear dudes need to learn to work a computer and download pr0n or get mastery over their s3xual urges.
Metalzoa??????

I thought you were done with bx?

Anyway, You n*ggas don't know this (judging from the responses) but r*pe has nothing to do with the s3x. I mean, yeah they get off, but it's mostly about control. Not so much about the actual act of s3x. In fact, the s3xual act (including orgasm) lasts less than 2 minutes. It's more about having control over the person and forcing themselves on their victim. That's actually how they get off. Which is why the s3x only lasts about 2 mins.

theylikeme05 said:
fixed
Nah fam, n*ggas shouldn't be just limited to black and white. Brown, Asian, Hispanic. If you're a fu*ked up piece of sh*t, it don't matter what color you are.
 04-06-2011, 09:17 PM         #24
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #25
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
If that sorry excuse for a human did this , Then the piece of sh*t needs a pool stick broken off in his a.ss then given a side walk sundae . We don't need folks like you on this planet and you will be exterminated .
 7 years ago '06        #26
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '09        #27
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 TheCityOnMyMind said:

[pic - click to view]

so what u sayin mark?
 04-06-2011, 09:42 PM         #28
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lock em up & melt the key
 7 years ago '06        #29
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
Damn, she was beautiful. RIP. fu*kin piece of sh*t should be tortured and bled to death.

Didn't click on the pics though. How bad are they?
 04-06-2011, 09:48 PM         #30
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to the girl... Wow...

Funny how the "beautiful blonde girl" gets the attention. Guess when a less attractive woman from a none Euro country gets the same fate it never makes Boxden's headlines.

And this is fu*ked up, but it always seems white folks(All over the world you are the same in soooo many ways) use a tragedy to push their inner hatred when the focus should be on DEALING WITH ALL RAPIST AND murderES. If the Catholic Preist scandal is any indication, just because the white man does the crime doesn't mean he will do the time.

But I hope they catch this fool....
 7 years ago '07        #31
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
 TUNES707 said:
cut his balls off, then drag him through the street, then after that...shoot that f*ggot with a shotgun in both kneecaps then let him bleed out in agony... eye for an eye
cosign
 7 years ago '08        #32
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
^A dead body bad depends on how much if bothers you I guess, not too bad for me.

[pic - click to view]

So is this n*gga black like African-American status ooorrrr some other sh*t?
 7 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Mathematic said:
this right here......
...Damn Cuzzo,They That Damn Bad?....Someone Just Post Details of The Pictures Then.
 04-06-2011, 09:56 PM         #34
loopins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Damn Cuzzo,They That Damn Bad?....Someone Just Post Details of The Pictures Then.
they're bad.. real bad. and i didn't see them but for a second and half.
 7 years ago '04        #35
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
black, white, brown, yellow, albino, green or purple any motherfuker that does some sh*t like that should get the same treatment only one million times worst. Take his pants off, tie his legs on the back of a pickup truck and drag his fu*king a.ss on a dirt road for 20 miles. Then throw his a.ss alive in a pit with flies, maggots and rats and let them eat that scumbag alive.

This is the reason there has to be a heaven and a hell. The souls of people like these shouldn't even be allowed to die off without further punishment.
 7 years ago '10        #36
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
^^ Pictures aren't that crazy man. Unless ya'll 16 and sh*t and haven't seen much death (or any at all)

Ya'll need to man up. Either that or I'm just fu*ked up and can see this type of sh*t...

mehh
 7 years ago '04        #37
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Dunknown24 said:
^A dead body bad depends on how much if bothers you I guess, not too bad for me.

[pic - click to view]

So is this n*gga black like African-American status ooorrrr some other sh*t?
This happened in Sweden... there's a higher probability of this n*gga being from Africa or european born african than from the US. Aside from Tiger Woods, I haven't heard of too many African Americans being in that country
 7 years ago '10        #38
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
Ya'll realize there haven been way more brutal tortures and murders than this, right?

It's new for most of you I see. Making it seem like it's some super evil thing because you saw some pics.
 04-06-2011, 10:04 PM         #39
loopins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illement said:
^^ Pictures aren't that crazy man. Unless ya'll 16 and sh*t and haven't seen much death (or any at all)

Ya'll need to man up. Either that or I'm just fu*ked up and can see this type of sh*t...

mehh
rofl. sorry for not seeing more death.

Last edited by loopins; 04-06-2011 at 10:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #40
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 illement said:
Ya'll realize there haven been way more brutal tortures and murders than this, right?

It's new for most of you I see. Making it seem like it's some super evil thing because you saw some pics.
You should of added this to the beginning of your post, and then proceeded to tell us of the most brutal murder of all time.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy