First Mr. Cee gets thrown out of the closet, Now Benzino is Gay!!

most viewed right now
 249
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 153
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]


You see that right there.... I lick dat a.ss till I
 7 years ago '04        #42
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
yall n*ggas eat da poo poo.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yea but thats you. I've heard on plenty occasions spanish dudes call others or black people papi & you damn sure wouldn't question if they suspect or not cuz they'll put a hole in ur head.




And what the fu*k?

That sh*t is very pause worthy. Listen as a alpha male in the bedroom I do not want my significant other ramming me in my b00tyhole asking whose the boss. I dont want to be on all fours getting my tickler tickled, cuz that is hella gay. Penetrated by females? No Beuno!! A n*gga's ego will never recover from something like that. fu*k all that.
Gloria Velez did it to Joe Budden. Superhead did it to Eddie Winslow...and so on...

I've done it to 2 boyfriends and I don't have a doubt in my mind that they aren't straight.

Some people enjoy it, some don't.
 7 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Punonni Donni said:

Even if a guy gets penetrated by a female. It's not gay.

 7 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Punonni Donni said:
I've done it to 2 boyfriends and I don't have a doubt in my mind that they aren't straight.


Whole up, wtf?
 7 years ago '05        #46
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Arson said:
so if a bi*ch plowin you with a strap on you not gay?
n*gga said plowin


This thread is exposing a lotta sh*t now.
 7 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
so n*ggas that's gettin they a.ss licked, you waxing your taint or fu*kin wit some grimey soldier a.ss bi*ches that lickin dingleberries and all?
 7 years ago '10        #48
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 1489 1489
 DatDurtyBoi305 said:

[pic - click to view]


You see that right there.... I lick dat a.ss till I

Only on special ocassions.. can't be eating any girls a.ss....
 7 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20813 20813
 Punonni Donni said:
Gloria Velez did it to Joe Budden. Superhead did it to Eddie Winslow...and so on...

I've done it to 2 boyfriends and I don't have a doubt in my mind that they aren't straight.

Some people enjoy it, some don't.
Eddie Winslow is a fruit basket...even though he was that dude on Family matters

Gloria Velez is a wh0orebag who got captured on video gettin her puss ate so her words mean nothing.


& shawty whaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mean one is enough damage but two?? Jesus christ.... You got that magic pus*y or sumthin? That's the only way I can think a sane man would like that & keep coming back for more.
 7 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Punonni Donni said:

I've done it to 2 boyfriends and I don't have a doubt in my mind that they aren't straight.
Any dude who says "yeah go ahead. fu*k me in the a.ss." Is GAY.

U be posting madd tranny pics in sh*t too.
 04-06-2011, 05:44 PM         #51
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Gloria Velez did it to Joe Budden. Superhead did it to Eddie Winslow...and so on...

I've done it to 2 boyfriends and I don't have a doubt in my mind that they aren't straight.

Some people enjoy it, some don't.

mayne this bi*ch a f*g hag
 04-06-2011, 05:45 PM         #52
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
it's not gay.

Even if a guy gets penetrated by a female. It's not gay.

If he gets penetrated by a male or if he eats another man's as*hole or tranny's, he's not straight.
It can't be gay, by definition, because its a male and a female.

But its fu*king suspect for sure. It doesn't definitively mean every n*gga that does it is gay. Just that I would certainly suspect they could be if they are into that kinda thing.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Eddie Winslow is a fruit basket...even though he was that dude on Family matters

Gloria Velez is a wh0orebag who got captured on video gettin her puss ate so her words mean nothing.


& shawty whaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mean one is enough damage but two?? Jesus christ.... You got that magic pus*y or sumthin? That's the only way I can think a sane man would like that & keep coming back for more.
Lol well.....:dancingcool:

But seriously, I don't think anything is gay unless it's with the same s3x.

 THEINFAMOUS said:
Any dude who says "yeah go ahead. fu*k me in the a.ss." Is GAY.

U be posting madd tranny pics in sh*t too.
I have gay, lesbian and trans3xual friends too.
 7 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Punonni Donni said:
I have gay, lesbian and trans3xual friends too.
Them two guys you ate out are in one of those three groups. You had s3x with a f*g and didnt even know it. They probably had you eatting a.ss one night, then had a guy doing the job the next night. Pause to all that, pause pause pause. This is all terrible.
 7 years ago '09        #55
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Chief Dee said:
Them two guys you ate out are in one of those three groups. You had s3x with a f*g and didnt even know it. They probably had you eatting a.ss one night, then had a guy doing the job the next night. Pause to all that, pause pause pause. This is all terrible.
Where did I say I ate their a.sses?
 7 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
this sh*t gon be classic n*ggas responses off the chain

i be lettin a bi*ch get under the balls a bit, feel me? sh*t be havin me like
i think if u doing sh*t with a female it aint gay if she using her natural faculties
but if a bi*ch gotta go get tools and sh*t, that sh*t seemin gay to me
im the penetrator not the penetrated
if a n*gga face lookin like
that sh*t gay
 7 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Punonni Donni said:
Where did I say I ate their a.sses?
you fu*ked them n*ggas with a strap on?
 04-06-2011, 05:55 PM         #58
Gleams  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:budden:
 7 years ago '08        #59
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Imagin3 said:
this sh*t gon be classic n*ggas responses off the chain

i be lettin a bi*ch get under the balls a bit, feel me? sh*t be havin me like
i think if u doing sh*t with a female it aint gay if she using her natural faculties
but if a bi*ch gotta go get tools and sh*t, that sh*t seemin gay to me
im the penetrator not the penetrated
if a n*gga face lookin like
that sh*t gay
This nygga mannnnn...Im crying tears.

 7 years ago '05        #60
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
....This Thread Is On....

WHOLE.

'NOTHER.

LEVEL.


Last edited by Fresh; 04-06-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy