most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Isnt he opting for surgery soon??I read something about on yahoo
Last I heard he's suppose to have surgery.
 04-06-2011, 08:19 PM         #102
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Heard Strickland is re- doing his jumper in the off season. Between him and Leslie Mcdonald I think one of the two will have a pretty good season, maybe both.
I think Leslie is gonna get the raw deal this yr..I think Ginyard,Hairston,Strickland, and Barnes are gonna take up alot of mins on the wings...Dex cant run the point longer than a certain time frame...honestly unc shouldnt want marshall out the game for to long the kid can find his peeps
 04-06-2011, 08:20 PM         #103
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Knees are scary...I know I give Dex hell but i hope if he does its a FULL recovery even if its a little longer.
 7 years ago '10        #104
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 kmstokes said:
So his dumb a.ss rehabilitated the entire season to play a couple tourney games... opposed to having the surgery and being healthy for the off-season. Hmm...

He is definitely NOT the clear cut #1 pick. Derrick Williams is about as NBA ready a player as there is.
 04-06-2011, 08:21 PM         #105
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I think Leslie is gonna get the raw deal this yr..I think Ginyard,Hairston,Strickland, and Barnes are gonna take up alot of mins on the wings...Dex cant run the point longer than a certain time frame...honestly unc shouldnt want marshall out the game for to long the kid can find his peeps
 04-06-2011, 08:22 PM         #106
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
So his dumb a.ss rehabilitated the entire season to play a couple tourney games... opposed to having the surgery and being healthy for the off-season. Hmm...

He is definitely NOT the clear cut #1 pick. Derrick Williams is about as NBA ready a player as there is.
they talking about dex...

Derrick Williams is a tweener to me.. it tough to place him on the court.. he will be good though.. Kyrie is number 1 though.
 7 years ago '06        #107
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 marvelous said:
when i first got on this site you were like the head honcho UNC fan lol now I never see u post
I still post, but try to stay out of most Duke/UNC related threads.
Everything gets so tense & personal that I don't feel like getting caught up in it. lol
 7 years ago '10        #108
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 Lowkey18 said:
they talking about dex...

Derrick Williams is a tweener to me.. it tough to place him on the court.. he will be good though.. Kyrie is number 1 though.
How is he a tweener?

He is a PF who has the handle/athleticism/shooting range of a SF.
 7 years ago '06        #109
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ThugLuv5450 said:

Possibly he could, problem with Leslie is he's too streaky. But this is what I think is going to happen, I think to start the season Leslie will get more mins than Bullock ( I think Roy will let Bullock work his way back in off the injury). Pj Hairston may start depending on Barnes but at least to start the season I think Leslie will see mins it's just weather he will be able to maintain the mins imo.
 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM         #110
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool:
 Lowkey18 said:
I'm glad you caught that...props
 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM         #111
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
How is he a tweener?

He is a PF who has the handle/athleticism/shooting range of a SF.
i dont think he can play PF in the NBA.. and i dont think he will be that good of a shooter in the NBA.. i just see iffy sh*t with him.. great great great player though but kyrie is clear cut number 1 over him..
 7 years ago '10        #112
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15659 15659
 ThugLuv5450 said:
i know u arent talkin abt marcus ginyard
 7 years ago '05        #113
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 bassy said:
I still post, but try to stay out of most Duke/UNC related threads.
Everything gets so tense & personal that I don't feel like getting caught up in it. lol
i feel you bro, Ive been on the site for 5-6 years but i just spot post im more of the nosey neighbor watching the heated arguements
 04-06-2011, 08:26 PM         #114
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
:dancingcool:

I'm glad you caught that...props
*sees no props lol*
 04-06-2011, 08:28 PM         #115
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Possibly he could, problem with Leslie is he's too streaky. But this is what I think is going to happen, I think to start the season Leslie will get more mins than Bullock ( I think Roy will let Bullock work his way back in off the injury). Pj Hairston may start depending on Barnes but at least to start the season I think Leslie will see mins it's just weather he will be able to maintain the mins imo.
Personally, I think Unc is gonna be great with/w/o Barnes cause I think Hairston/Ginyard/Strickland can make up for the difference along with Mcadoo on the boards..Tyler n Henson coming back IMO helped more than barnes staying or going...
 04-06-2011, 08:29 PM         #116
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
*sees no props lol*
 04-06-2011, 08:29 PM         #117
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Personally, I think Unc is gonna be great with/w/o Barnes cause I think Hairston/Ginyard/Strickland can make up for the difference along with Mcadoo on the boards..Tyler n Henson coming back IMO helped more than barnes staying or going...
 04-06-2011, 08:34 PM         #118
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullock=Ginyard

I take it back cause I hope Bullocks knee doesnt give him problems like Ginyards did...I'm sorry I'm not a bad person
 7 years ago '05        #119
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,982 | Props total: 10681 10681
Two of my homies bet me $20 a piece that Kemba was gonna go before Kyrie...

04-06-2011, 08:37 PM         #120
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Bullock=Ginyard

I take it back cause I hope Bullocks knee doesnt give him problems like Ginyards did...I'm sorry I'm not a bad person
Bullock i think wont be a major factor until his junior year.. but if he can spot up and hit 3s this year i can diggggggggggggggggggggg
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy