Kyrie Irving decides to enter NBA draft

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Bezerk said:
so that means you wouldn't draft him and you'd draft someone worse.... #MightBeAnIdiot.

No doubt he looked awesome in the beginning of the year, but he hasnt really played. Nolan Smith stepped in and looked awesome too. None of us know how good the kid Kyrie really is, and drafting off of hype is what gets these NBA teams in trouble. I would trade down if I had the @1 pick.

And yall that are comparing him to CP3 based off of less than 15 games are the idiots.

Im not even saying he wont ge a good NBA player but I havent seen enough of him to draft him in the first round.
 04-06-2011, 07:20 PM         #62
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyrie is a Franchise Changer.. whether he played this year or not he is one.. same things can be said for a player like Sam Bradford.. he was hurt his entire Junior year and was drafted number 1 and look what he did.. When Kyrie played he dominated for the most part.. he played against top talent.. Kalin,Pullen,Nored (one of the best defensive guards in the nation) and the few games before that.. kids game will move over into the NBA very well and wait till he gets stronger.. but to pass on him imo is stupid especially if your the cavs and have 2 top 5 picks.. you can risk 1 pick and use the other pick on a player like Enes build your team up..But to pass? nahhhh b i can't do that..
 7 years ago '05        #63
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Bezerk said:
Can't even say that. Wouldn't even say that. They return no one who averaged over 9 points a game.
point takin but were returning 5 guys who got significant play time and adding the #1 recruit and I may be biased when i say this but i think Dre breaks out this year kind of like Nolan did as a JR
 7 years ago '06        #64
taboo1169 
space
avatar space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 marvelous said:
point takin but were returning 5 guys who got significant play time and adding the #1 recruit and I may be biased when i say this but i think Dre breaks out this year kind of like Nolan did as a JR
Duke guards...

Austin
Quinn
Dawkins
Seth

who else?
 7 years ago '06        #65
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 44Caliber said:

No doubt he looked awesome in the beginning of the year, but he hasnt really played. Nolan Smith stepped in and looked awesome too. None of us know how good the kid Kyrie really is, and drafting off of hype is what gets these NBA teams in trouble. I would trade down if I had the @1 pick.

And yall that are comparing him to CP3 based off of less than 15 games are the idiots.

Im not even saying he wont ge a good NBA player but I havent seen enough of him to draft him in the first round.
"You" haven't seen enough of him to draft him first round. These franchises have been picking this dude apart damn near since grade school and if it weren't for the 'one and done rule' he'd probably already be gone.

Guys get drafted off of potential. It's not a secret anymore. Kyrie seemingly has a tremendous upside...why not draft him and if you're him, why not go?
 7 years ago '05        #66
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 taboo1169 said:
Duke guards...

Austin
Quinn
Dawkins
Seth

who else?
Thorton
 7 years ago '06        #67
taboo1169 
space
avatar space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 marvelous said:
Thorton
Will Dawkins play more next season? I think he should play more than Seth IMO
 7 years ago '05        #68
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Bezerk said:
I don't know what you n*ggas talking about. If I was him I would've been on my dipset too.
What if he gets hurt again and health becomes a knock? And sh*t like that. It was a wise decision for him. He said before the year he'd bounce if he was a top 3 pick, and welp... voila. Go get that money my dude.
Wait.. I'm about to dig up the thread with me saying THESE VERY SAME fu*kIN WORDS. And you going in on me talking about I don't know what I'm talking about and how you laugh at the sh*t I say.. I pratically GARUNTEED he would bounce, and now you mirroring my words from 2 months ago..

Wait while I dig up this thread..
 04-06-2011, 07:42 PM         #69
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Wait.. I'm about to dig up the thread with me saying THESE VERY SAME fu*kIN WORDS. And you going in on me talking about I don't know what I'm talking about and how you laugh at the sh*t I say.. I pratically GARUNTEED he would bounce, and now you mirroring my words from 2 months ago..

Wait while I dig up this thread..
i think i remember that because i never really seen you talk college that much..
 7 years ago '05        #70
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 taboo1169 said:
Will Dawkins play more next season? I think he should play more than Seth IMO
he really stepped up his defense later in the year and i think that was his knock the whole time i could see him actually starting next year in a 3 guard set unless were starting Hariston at SF? but my projected 5 would be Curry,Rivers,Dawkins,Plumlees
 7 years ago '05        #71
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 hood135 said:
"You" haven't seen enough of him to draft him first round. These franchises have been picking this dude apart damn near since grade school and if it weren't for the 'one and done rule' he'd probably already be gone.

Guys get drafted off of potential. It's not a secret anymore. Kyrie seemingly has a tremendous upside...why not draft him and if you're him, why not go?

I think more conservatively when it comes to that kind of thing. I would trade down in a minute. I know scouts have been braking him down for nearly his whole life, but they do that to everyone that gets drafted and most of them dont live up to the hype.

Im not saying that if you draft him u are stupid or anything like that, Im just saying that I wouldnt draft him early.
 7 years ago '05        #72
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Hold That said:
Wait.. I'm about to dig up the thread with me saying THESE VERY SAME fu*kIN WORDS. And you going in on me talking about I don't know what I'm talking about and how you laugh at the sh*t I say.. I pratically GARUNTEED he would bounce, and now you mirroring my words from 2 months ago..

Wait while I dig up this thread..

 Lowkey18 said:
i think i remember that because i never really seen you talk college that much..
im pretty sure i remember it to
 7 years ago '10        #73
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
Yall do realize that n*ggas do get drafted right outta HS without playing any college games. Wats the diff drafting somebody who actually dominated the few games he did play in
 7 years ago '10        #74
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 marvelous said:
he really stepped up his defense later in the year and i think that was his knock the whole time i could see him actually starting next year in a 3 guard set unless were starting Hariston at SF? but my projected 5 would be Curry,Rivers,Dawkins,Plumlees
U think Coach K gonna let Curry play the Scheyer role playin point nxt yr?
 04-06-2011, 07:52 PM         #75
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id like to see if curry can do it.. him and dawkins had great games.. but at the same time disappeared imo..
 7 years ago '05        #76
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 lboog1423 said:
U think Coach K gonna let Curry play the Scheyer role playin point nxt yr?
me personally likes Curry starting more then Thorton and idk if Quinn starts right away but people know more about him then me i just seen highlight tapes and All star games
 7 years ago '05        #77
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Bezerk lost.. Repeating the sh*t that I taught him.


Definition of "SON"NING a n*gga.
 04-06-2011, 07:56 PM         #78
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Without a doubt Duke has top 10 talent on the team right now..I'd love to be placed pre-season top 15...By feb. i see the Duke squad being top 5..Coach K gonna do his thing with these kids....DeAndre might land at Duke....I'm gonna like this squad, it's def. set up for a 2013 run
 7 years ago '10        #79
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Lowkey18 said:
id like to see if curry can do it.. him and dawkins had great games.. but at the same time disappeared imo..
i think they got lost in the shadows of Smith and Singler (epscially Curry) i think they should have a lot more confidence this yr. I want to see Dawkin take it to the hole more also, he showed glimpses this past season.
 04-06-2011, 08:00 PM         #80
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on Bobcats get that first pick and draft my boy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy