most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
BootlegZani 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 48 48
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I thank them for leaving the players out of it. Do whatever to Sony... just leave PSN alone.
PSN has been fu*ked up off and on since April 5th.
 7 years ago '05        #62
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 1201 1201
playstation website still down?
 7 years ago '09        #63
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
 SupaMann said:
playstation website still down?
lol yep
 04-07-2011, 08:43 AM         #64
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Chill with the anon insults...

Watch boxden get raided and niccas come back a week later like "i didnt think this would happen..."

RELAX! And watch your mouth.

Just warning niccas about the dangers.
 7 years ago '09        #65
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 BootlegZani said:
PSN has been fu*ked up off and on since April 5th.
I had trouble signing in on the 5th or so, but haven't had a single problem since. I was going hard on here about them needing to leave the players the fu*k out of this sh*t. That isn't a way to get more support. Otherwise... more power to them. I don't see it helping, but whatever. It's their time and necks they are risking, not mine. If the efforts are worth it to them then ooooooook.
 7 years ago '06        #66
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
what features did sony take away from PS3
 7 years ago '04        #67
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,183 | Props total: 977 977
 LYTE said:
what features did sony take away from PS3
Other OS option. This would allow you to install linux via a dual boot if you wanted.
 7 years ago '10        #68
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
you buy it its yours. fu*k Sony for tryin to control what people do with their own property. that's almost like if car companies sued people for adding aftermaket parts on their cars
 04-07-2011, 10:28 AM         #69
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
you buy it its yours. fu*k Sony for tryin to control what people do with their own property. that's almost like if car companies sued people for adding aftermaket parts on their cars
Stupid comparison. If the aftermarket parts are stuff that allow you to steal from the manufacturer or endanger others on the road, you will get in trouble for it.

Too much tint, overly loud music systems, underlights and hydraulics (in some cities/states) are just a few aftermarket modifications that could get you in trouble. That's like saying because I bought a car I can modify it to smuggle drugs cross borders because its my car and I can do what I want with it.

Those features were there and utilized by those who needed them until f*ggots started trying to rob Sony, then they shut it down. Now the same clowns are crying foul, a.ssuming Sony is stupid enough to fall for it.

Kids these days ...
 7 years ago '11        #70
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 LEE OH said:
Sony feels their end user agreement states they still own the software on the PS3 and that's how they get around the you bought it its yours argument All the companies do something similar but Sony is the first one to start suing end users for this kinda stuff
 7 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 The Go 2 Guy said:
I agree with them. Sony advertised something then revoked consumers access to it. Talk about bait & switch, false advertisement and more.

Metalzoa said:
Stupid comparison. If the aftermarket parts are stuff that allow you to steal from the manufacturer or endanger others on the road, you will get in trouble for it.

Too much tint, overly loud music systems, underlights and hydraulics (in some cities/states) are just a few aftermarket modifications that could get you in trouble. That's like saying because I bought a car I can modify it to smuggle drugs cross borders because its my car and I can do what I want with it.

Those features were there and utilized by those who needed them until f*ggots started trying to rob Sony, then they shut it down. Now the same clowns are crying foul, a.ssuming Sony is stupid enough to fall for it.

Kids these days ...
You just committed the fallacy of "Faulty Analogy"
Shouldn't you be robbing and exploiting poor people somewhere you capitalist pig!

You snitch a.ss corporate fascist a.ss trick:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 04-07-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 04-07-2011, 11:38 AM         #72
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your mom must regret not swallowing you. You might have been a faster swimmer but you clearly didn't come with the common sense gene.
 7 years ago '04        #73
space
space
I noticed how this fool couldn't counter my argument

StormFront is that way ------>
 04-07-2011, 11:54 AM         #74
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I noticed how this fool couldn't counter my argument
Pot calling the kettle black much?

You're real stupid, you know.

First you don't care what I think, now you're concerned I didn't address your "argument" of capitalist pig? Oh ok.

And why would I be on Stormfront when I'm black?
 7 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Pot calling the kettle black much?

You're real stupid, you know.

First you don't care what I think, now you're concerned I didn't address your "argument" of capitalist pig? Oh ok.

And why would I be on Stormfront when I'm black?
Pro Sony and Pro Corporatist arguments aren't needed in this thread :)

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #76
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
Metalzoa you need to find a new thread, you clearly don't belong on this one. You have done no research and don't know what you are talking about. Even if Sony claimed you don't "own" your PS3, they still can't remove advertised features, this is 100% wrong. Your analogy is retarded, that is government regulations, not the manufacture going after you for changing your property. Try reading some sh*t and people wont need to verbally b*tch slap you.
 04-07-2011, 01:32 PM         #77
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres a few things that may not be quite clear, but many people have been using the Other OS feature for a long time for non malicious purposes. Sony has been fine with it. Once it became a route to giving the game creators a chance to lose out on their investment in Sony's gaming system, they shut it off with the quickness. Can you really blame them for trying to protect game devs who spend time working to provide video-games, one of the biggest drivers in PS3 sales?

I don't think anyone can call it unreasonable. They have a future gaming-wise and entertainment-wise with the console. They went to great lengths to develop this super console and even sell it at tremendous losses for the most part of its shelf-life. Now that its profitable and delivering on its initial vision of an entertainment system that is secure platform for movie, net and gaming developers to work on do you really expect them to give bootleggers an opening?

I'm one for hacking and all that and I believe Sony has been in past times. Somehow they will make it up to developers .. maybe sell them "unlocked PS3s" but retail the locked versions only.
 7 years ago '05        #78
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
Thank you for posting a valid argument. I would point out tho, that in this particular legal action by Sony against GeoHot, gaming developers were not being effected. Sony is seeking to sue GeoHot only because he was able to re-activate features of his PS3 that he originally had. He did not, though it has been proven he could have, unlock consoles for pirated games, that was others. Further more, those that viewed his website and videos may also be targeted by Sony in legal action. Sony must be stopped before they punish people for simply viewing information.
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
There will always be piracy. Get over it.
 7 years ago '08        #80
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19979 19979
if i were a hacker, i'd be rich and in either cuba or DR or Brazil
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy