Anonymous Releases Their List of Demands

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2011, 11:07 PM         #41
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
I was gonna buy a PS3 system in the next couple of months but.... after this bullsh*t Sony pulled.......... hell nah....

and that's too bad cuz Sony really is my favorite brand ...
buy a used one with OFW under 3.50 and hack it

and win.
 04-06-2011, 11:10 PM         #42
wheezymcnasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone do this to the gas companies???
 7 years ago '04        #43
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
buy a used one with OFW under 3.50 and hack it

and win.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #44
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Andrefrbk said:
Chill with the anon insults...

Watch boxden get raided and niccas come back a week later like "i didnt think this would happen..."

RELAX! And watch your mouth.

Just warning niccas about the dangers.

what happen here?
 7 years ago '07        #45
xNotoriouslepx 1 heat pts
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
 bugsysgd said:
alright i'm late and don't own a ps3 so this the first i heard of this can someone bring up to speed on this?
Here you go bud read this..
 7 years ago '07        #46
xNotoriouslepx 1 heat pts
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
i kinda see where they're coming from they made these features available to the public they took it away..and some people wanted those features still...as far as im concerned once you buy something its YOURS especially a $200+console...if u wanna mod it...sh*t its your Playstation do what you want..and they aint just tripping about Sony taking the features away but them taking legal action and violating everyones privacy and getting people's IPs and such..I give them props for standing up for what they believe in even though their approach ain't orthodox, if i was the dude getting sued I'd hit them with a countersuit, but fu*k it this is more exciting i thought you only see this sh*t in movies..i wanna see what Sony has to say about this..

Last edited by xNotoriouslepx; 04-06-2011 at 11:30 PM..
 04-07-2011, 12:00 AM         #47
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anon is like online petitions

dont mean sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #48
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
People need to chill. Anonymous has many successful campaigns against corporations, if you don't know about them (HBGary in particular) then do research, don't want to do that, then don't voice a stupid ignorant opinion. and Like Andre said, chill on the insults, you are insulting the world best hackers on an online forum.... Websites have suffered for this kind of behavior before
 7 years ago '04        #49
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
however insignificant one thinks that Anon is or no matter how futile their efforts may seem to be, I personally dont see that what they are asking for is extreme or unreasonable.

Who has a problem with what their demands are, and why?
 7 years ago '06        #50
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Are there any business men or women in here? I would like to know what they would do if they were in Sony's shoes.
 7 years ago '05        #51
youngface2 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k sony i hope they attack the gas companies and the banks next fu*k the government It time people did something about these companies thinking they can do what ever they want
 04-07-2011, 01:51 AM         #52
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
So you're comparing Sony to God?
So what you are saying is that you sincerely believe Sony will give more chances for people to hack their device because Anon said so? These people want to violate the terms they agreed to when purchasing the PS3 and using it online. Why exactly would any corporation willingly open the floodgates of bootlegs and vulnerability points because of DDoS attacks?
 04-07-2011, 01:56 AM         #53
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And really, Anon?

None of you thought to give a list of demands to the government violating the Constitution and rights of people ... you went after a gaming company that has been selling their advanced console AT A LOSS for most of the products shelf life and are trying to do damage control to prevent bootlegs from ruining whatever competitive advantage they had, huh?

I like 4chan but they are really off course on this one. Microsoft is still charging for Live and selling shoddy hardware and software but they want Sony's blood because they can't hack their PS3 anymore?

Oh ok.
 7 years ago '05        #54
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 ronin said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t JUST GOT REAL......FIRE SALE sh*t MENG
 7 years ago '05        #55
JayThunder 
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
however insignificant one thinks that Anon is or no matter how futile their efforts may seem to be, I personally dont see that what they are asking for is extreme or unreasonable.

Who has a problem with what their demands are, and why?
I strongly agree with him , it seems alot of ya'll are speaking out ya "ass" and as u well know "sh*t" could not be backed up
 7 years ago '05        #56
JayThunder 
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
Are there any business men or women in here? I would like to know what they would do if they were in Sony's shoes.
Since the sony OS is UNIX based it seems rather hard to hack if its from scratch issue is if you didn't create strong coding your fu*k any lil crack can fu*k you over....look how long it took to hack the ps3 FOREVER !!!! Sony is just tight, so what if microsoft (xbox) and there original coding has been r*ped 3 lifetimes follow by nintendo (Wii), they no wtf it is and you cannot go against the customer its the rule of business ethics
 7 years ago '10        #57
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
Anonymous>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
 7 years ago '10        #58
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8869 8869
 Young Chuck D said:
all sony has to do is shut down psn and play the waiting game. demand that anonymous ceases attacks. play hardball.

of course that would be a pr nightmare..

i hope they give the features back and stop trying to sue people. only pussies sue.
So if someone destroyed your property you wouldn't sue for the value of it
 04-07-2011, 03:31 AM         #59
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
im pretty sure all sony will have to do is ignore them and they will go away. this topic in 3 months probably wont get many replies, i guess what i should say is wait for the public, or the internet, to get bored with the topic. then it will go away. these people switch topics all the time dont they. they have to so they stay relevant.
 7 years ago '04        #60
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
man reading this shyt i jump on face book and all my buddies are getting hit with a questionaire......

What are the top 3 websites you visit everyday? Answer please... I need information for a research project..

a. Youtube
b. Facebook
c. 4Chan

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy